Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $74 066 309 $0 $3 987 500 $7 433 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
735 000 $735 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 oct. 2020 à 3 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 91
Evans over Poehling
Poehling over Vejdemo

Edmundson over Kulak
Romanov in
habrye et tinyzombies a aimé ceci.
15 oct. 2020 à 6 h 21
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,397
Quoting: willinlisbon
Evans over Poehling
Poehling over Vejdemo

Edmundson over Kulak
Romanov in

I agree with everything except Romanov in. Have you looked at his stats from the KHL he did really bad last year, I’d give him a year in the AHL before he gets NHL time
15 oct. 2020 à 8 h 29
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,431
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I agree with everything except Romanov in. Have you looked at his stats from the KHL he did really bad last year, I’d give him a year in the AHL before he gets NHL time

Romanov will make the club, or go back to Russia. AHL isn't an option. Also, stats are not everything.
15 oct. 2020 à 8 h 50
habrye@hotmail.com
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7

haha. You don't know Romanov that well then. He's a good one, you will see! His KHL stats are due to usage and his KHL coach is on record saying he wanted him to focus on playing D first. A guy like Romanov is better suite to be a reliable young piece in the NHL vs a guy like Sandin. You should look at the intangibles more than points. Romanov knows how to play D, plays physical, is a great skater, and his offensive ability is better than you think

Look at a guy like Suzuki. Started on wing this past year and busted his ass off to add muscle last off season. Got to learn how to be a reliable piece before you are and "offensive producer". Romanov knows how to play D bud! He's going to steal Chiarot's job with Weber as the season goes along... just like how Suzuki stole Domi's center spot last season
15 oct. 2020 à 8 h 54
habrye@hotmail.com
Quoting: jpsnow13
Romanov will make the club, or go back to Russia. AHL isn't an option. Also, stats are not everything.

Romanov will make the NHL cause he knows how to play D. That's the first thing you look at with young players. Ability to play physical, skate, and make the simple plays. Romanov has been groomed well for us by his KHL usage.

If he struggles? He will play AHL. He's on record saying he will play NHL or AHL. Going back to the KHL would be a massive decision and I doubt he goes there. He's under contract with the Habs! For Romanov to do that, the relationship with the Habs would have to be very bad!
15 oct. 2020 à 10 h 19
Quoting: jpsnow13

Quoting: habrye
haha. You don't know Romanov that well then. He's a good one, you will see! His KHL stats are due to usage and his KHL coach is on record saying he wanted him to focus on playing D first. A guy like Romanov is better suite to be a reliable young piece in the NHL vs a guy like Sandin. You should look at the intangibles more than points. Romanov knows how to play D, plays physical, is a great skater, and his offensive ability is better than you think

Look at a guy like Suzuki. Started on wing this past year and busted his ass off to add muscle last off season. Got to learn how to be a reliable piece before you are and "offensive producer". Romanov knows how to play D bud! He's going to steal Chiarot's job with Weber as the season goes along... just like how Suzuki stole Domi's center spot last season

The opinion of This site of Romanov is on the extremes most people believe he plays immediately and becomes an integral part of the defence while some think he gets one more learning year and that habs fans are overating him while I think that he will compete for the 7 d spot and that training camp will decide whether he makes the team or not so I just thought that someone like Mete or Juulsen has a higher chance to make the team then Romanov and based it off of that.
15 oct. 2020 à 11 h 24
habrye@hotmail.com
The opinion of This site of Romanov is on the extremes most people believe he plays immediately and becomes an integral part of the defence while some think he gets one more learning year and that habs fans are overating him while I think that he will compete for the 7 d spot and that training camp will decide whether he makes the team or not so I just thought that someone like Mete or Juulsen has a higher chance to make the team then Romanov and based it off of that.

Romanov is a good one! Be picky on his game and it's hard to find flaws. Romanov will start last pairing with one of Kulak or Juulsen. Hard to say if Romanov plays LD or RD. Mete is depth at this stage.

Romanov likely gains momentum as he gets his NHL feet wet as the season goes along... like Suzuki last year. Romanov is strong, skates well, and reliable in his own end. Julien will love this kid just like Suzuki. Guys like Suzuki and Romanov are obsessed with Hockey and hungry to improve. They go the "it" factor and you can clearly see it

Will Romanov get to play with Weber? Maybe depending on team match-ups and how he progresses. Worse case, he's on the bottom pairing the full season with some PK and PP time mixed in here and there to test him.
15 oct. 2020 à 11 h 50
Quoting: habrye
Romanov is a good one! Be picky on his game and it's hard to find flaws. Romanov will start last pairing with one of Kulak or Juulsen. Hard to say if Romanov plays LD or RD. Mete is depth at this stage.

Romanov likely gains momentum as he gets his NHL feet wet as the season goes along... like Suzuki last year. Romanov is strong, skates well, and reliable in his own end. Julien will love this kid just like Suzuki. Guys like Suzuki and Romanov are obsessed with Hockey and hungry to improve. They go the "it" factor and you can clearly see it

Will Romanov get to play with Weber? Maybe depending on team match-ups and how he progresses. Worse case, he's on the bottom pairing the full season with some PK and PP time mixed in here and there to test him.

Romanov will definitely play next year with Weber/Petry, he will become our top left d, I think this year he plays with Edmunson/Kulak to adapt to North American hockey, as a trial and playing with a veteran would probably help him.
15 oct. 2020 à 15 h 5
habrye@hotmail.com
Romanov will definitely play next year with Weber/Petry, he will become our top left d, I think this year he plays with Edmunson/Kulak to adapt to North American hockey, as a trial and playing with a veteran would probably help him.

It will be interesting to see how the new guys fit and what happens in camp.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage