SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Minnesota Wild signed Nico Sturm (2 Years / $725,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

5 oct. 2020 à 14 h 2
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: PinkWhitney
That's incorrect about Iafallo, he surprised the Kings in Training Camp. I know this because I was hoping Brodzinsky would get a look with Kopitar and Brown then Iafallo came out of no where. John Steven's even said so, during the beginning of preseason he was considering putting Brodzinsky on the top line.

I know you love to act like you know everything on here, but I hate to break it to you, you don't.

There's a reason why advanced analytics are the 3rd evaluation tool for a lot of NHL teams, they don’t tell the whole story. If they did, there wouldn't be scouts. That's a separate debate though.

If he turns out to be a quality 4C, then that's great. His ceiling appears to be a quality 3C. If he doesn't turn out to be that, who cares? Why are you so concerned about this signing? If he turns out to be a 3C or 4C that's 4-5 years they will get out of him.

you are the one overly concerned here not me.
My point was simply way.
I'm not into signing 25 year olds who have never cracked the level even though they have been given that chance.
It's a waste. I'd rather give a younger hungry player the chance and let them move on with life's work as they say.

You seem to be the one obsessed here.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage