Best 2020 Mock

Best 2020 Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: NeverEndingMisery
Publié: 20 sept. 2020 à 20 h 32
Description
2020 mock with descriptions/reasons for the first 20 picks
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Obvious choice here.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Most mocks seem to have Stutzle here but I think LA would be wise to bet on the upside of a centre of Byfields stature.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseStutzle is too good to not go top 3 and will fit in Ottawa nicely.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-120 points in a shortened season is legit. Detroit has many holes so they swing for a potentially elite centre.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Many would assume a dman here for Ottawa but I have them going with best player available in sniper Raymond.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim has produced successful dman after successful dman in recent history and you can now add Drysdale to the list.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-In Holtz, the devils get a highly skilled winger to play with one of their stud centres.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Perfetti has a chance to stick at centre and would give Buffalo an excellent #2 option behind Jack.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota’s #1 need is centre and a great one is available in Lundell. Already playing against men in Finland, he has a chance to make an impact sooner rather than later.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Sanderson has been on the rise lately and could end up going higher than this but if he falls to 10, Winnipeg will be ecstatic to select him to help revamp a broken dcore.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville needs to inject some offence into their lineup and oh boy would Jarvis do exactly that. Could also see Askarov as a fit here.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-This is undoubtedly the trickiest pick for me so far, but I have Florida taking the 50-goal scorer Quinn with this one.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCarolina is pretty stacked up and down their lineup so I can see them swinging for the fences and picking a potential franchise goaltender.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton takes an elite finisher who could pair up with Mcdavid or Drasaitl in the future.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThis one feels like a gimme to me. Toronto gets a big physical right shot dman with top 4 upside.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-More than just the French connection with this one. Bourque is a stud who could give mtl another top 6 centre option in a few years.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Reliable centre who would compliment their skilled players nicely.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaWith holes all over, I see the devils taking a solid defenceman here who should pair nicely with the more offensively minded dmen they have in the system already.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary was another tough choice but with little to no dmen in their system I have the big Helge Grans here. High risk / high reward pick here but his tools are something to get excited about. Could also see them going with a centre.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverAdding a big skilled winger like Gunler would continue to insulate their stud centres and would finish a pretty nice haul for the devils so far.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20 sept. 2020 à 22 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
I think the Habs go with a winger or defenseman
20 sept. 2020 à 22 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
I think the Habs go with a winger or defenseman

Ya I can see that aswell but bourque could easily be converted to a winger
20 sept. 2020 à 23 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Actually one of the better mocks I have seen. Well thought out, good mix of team needs and bpa. Wouldnt mind seeing your top 100!
21 sept. 2020 à 5 h 44
TrevorZegraaa
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Even with lapierre’s history of concussions, I wouldn’t mind Anaheim taking him at 27th if he fell. High risk, but high reward player

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage