2020 3 Rounds

2020 3 Rounds

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: crankshaft
Publié: 20 août 2020 à 16 h 59
20 août 2020 à 22 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
I could see the Habs taking Miettinen over Tullio if he's available. The Habs will probably take someone like Ruben Rafkin over Tyler Kleven because Rafkin could fill their need of a defensive LHD.
20 août 2020 à 22 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
I could see the Habs taking Miettinen over Tullio if he's available. The Habs will probably take someone like Ruben Rafkin over Tyler Kleven because Rafkin could fill their need of a defensive LHD.

I barely know the habs needs but have tried to know more because the only people who comment on my drafts are habs fans lol. But I think this is a good draft for them picking up Zary, Kleven Chromiak, Blomqvist, Tullio and Knazko. I would be pleased if my Sharks had this kind of a draft. I thought about Amirov for Habs too because I think he will be an absolute beast in a few years time.
21 août 2020 à 14 h 34
Mr
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7
If the the draft was looking like this i would like DRW to pick JOHN-JASON PETERKA ,KASPER SIMONTAIVAL and JOEL BLOMQVIST in the 2nd round
3rd round i would go for JÉRÉMIE POIRIER and CARTER SAVOIE

1st round any of Rossi,Raymond,Drysdale or Perfetti would do =)
21 août 2020 à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: klcv262
If the the draft was looking like this i would like DRW to pick JOHN-JASON PETERKA ,KASPER SIMONTAIVAL and JOEL BLOMQVIST in the 2nd round
3rd round i would go for JÉRÉMIE POIRIER and CARTER SAVOIE

1st round any of Rossi,Raymond,Drysdale or Perfetti would do =)

Peterka would be a good fit but if Perrault is still on the board Detroit would be foolish not to take him over Peterka. Detroit should def take Rossi.
klcv262 a aimé ceci.
23 août 2020 à 20 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Quoting: crankshaft
I barely know the habs needs but have tried to know more because the only people who comment on my drafts are habs fans lol. But I think this is a good draft for them picking up Zary, Kleven Chromiak, Blomqvist, Tullio and Knazko. I would be pleased if my Sharks had this kind of a draft. I thought about Amirov for Habs too because I think he will be an absolute beast in a few years time.

Yeah most of the people on here are habs fans. Overall this draft is very good for the Canadiens. They have a need for an RHD to back up Petry as Weber ages (Kleven/Knazko) and a good scoring forward (Zary or Amirov/Chromiak, Tullio). I think we're all set in net with Price and Primeau but if he doesn't work out Blomqvist could be a solid goalie.
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
24 août 2020 à 16 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
Yeah most of the people on here are habs fans. Overall this draft is very good for the Canadiens. They have a need for an RHD to back up Petry as Weber ages (Kleven/Knazko) and a good scoring forward (Zary or Amirov/Chromiak, Tullio). I think we're all set in net with Price and Primeau but if he doesn't work out Blomqvist could be a solid goalie.

I think MTL is set with Primeau and Price too. But some insurance couldn't hurt. I am at a toss-up between Zary and Amirov, slight edge to Zary but very slight. Either would be a smart selection.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage