Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2173 000 000 $59 698 248 $322 083 $8 675 000 $13 301 752 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD
UFA - 3
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
987 500 $987 500 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 5
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 5
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
1 425 000 $1 425 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
3 625 000 $3 625 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 août 2016 à 19 h 9
Hello
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
cry God, I hope not...
30 août 2016 à 21 h 17
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 0
why is yakupov on the first line?
30 août 2016 à 22 h 27
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: The_44th_King

Up his trade value, build his confidence etc.
30 août 2016 à 22 h 42
CollarMcbroken
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Yak was point per game to start the season on a line with Pouliot and Mcdavid for 12 games. Might be worth a shot to see if he can return to that form and up trade value.
30 août 2016 à 23 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,738
Quoting: derekrozko

Up his trade value, build his confidence etc.

This is the only true way to utilize Yakupov this season. Trading him away for garbage is pointless. Play him with sure thing line mates and then trade him if necessary. At least that way he'll have recouped some of his value and can be traded for something of value in return.
31 août 2016 à 0 h 9
LeafsLifer
Mentions "j'aime": 12
As a Leafs fan, Emonton might have had the deepest forward core in the NHL, before they traded Hall for a second rate defender laugh
31 août 2016 à 0 h 25
Quoting: boucie_
As a Leafs fan, Emonton might have had the deepest forward core in the NHL, before they traded Hall for a second rate defender laugh

I think u severely under rated larsson.
31 août 2016 à 13 h 53
LeafsLifer
IMO Larrson is a second pair guy, which is fine, but not for Taylor ******* Hall. Chia is a terrible GM and he has proven time after time, trading a prime first rounder for Reinhart, Trading Seguin for a bucket of pucks, trading the third best 5v5 scorer (points per 60) in the NHL, for a borderline second pair defender.

1 sept. 2016 à 0 h 30
Modifié 1 sept. 2016 à 0 h 36
IMO Larrson is a second pair guy, which is fine, but not for Taylor ******* Hall. Chia is a terrible GM and he has proven time after time, trading a prime first rounder for Reinhart, Trading Seguin for a bucket of pucks, trading the third best 5v5 scorer (points per 60) in the NHL, for a borderline second pair defender.

I bet you're wrong. With TM as coach and recognizing larssons strengths. He puts up 35-40 points and 10 - 12 goals and is on the power play. Ala Seabrook. Put a hundred bucks on it. His stats all come down to usage led all dmen with dzone starts. You give that guy more ozone starts with his point shot hell collect points.
1 sept. 2016 à 12 h 10
LeafsLifer
Iglad you think so, but nothing so far in his career has pointed to that happening, but even if I'm wrong, its not because Chia is some genius who saw some great genius in this kid it'd be because of complete luck.

I bet you're wrong. With TM as coach and recognizing larssons strengths. He puts up 35-40 points and 10 - 12 goals and is on the power play. Ala Seabrook. Put a hundred bucks on it. His stats all come down to usage led all dmen with dzone starts. You give that guy more ozone starts with his point shot hell collect points.
1 sept. 2016 à 12 h 40
Modifié 1 sept. 2016 à 13 h 22
Iglad you think so, but nothing so far in his career has pointed to that happening, but even if I'm wrong, its not because Chia is some genius who saw some great genius in this kid it'd be because of complete luck.

Completely luck lol. Larsson will be great for oilers. No sense in to trying to convince a know it all. So Bostons cup and 6 years of playoffs was a fluke? OK buddy
1 sept. 2016 à 14 h 1
LeafsLifer
Just stating my opinion, and in my opinion ya. You can't make stupid trades like getting rid of sequin and hall, acquiring Reinhart ext. and still be considered a good GM. In regards to Larsson, he'll be a good player for you guys, maybe even a really good player, but he'll never come close to Hall. Hall is worth way more than Larsson, and the fact he couldn't get more for him (for me) cements him in the category of bad gm.

Completely luck lol. Larsson will be great for oilers. No sense in to trying to convince a know it all. So Bostons cup and 6 years of playoffs was a fluke? OK buddy
1 sept. 2016 à 20 h 29
Modifié 1 sept. 2016 à 20 h 43
Just stating my opinion, and in my opinion ya. You can't make stupid trades like getting rid of sequin and hall, acquiring Reinhart ext. and still be considered a good GM. In regards to Larsson, he'll be a good player for you guys, maybe even a really good player, but he'll never come close to Hall. Hall is worth way more than Larsson, and the fact he couldn't get more for him (for me) cements him in the category of bad gm.

I disagree there had to be a reasonwhy hall was chosen to be traded same with Seguin. Reinhart was old regime scouting. Reinhart was in the Oilers back yard for all of his whl career. Edmontons WHOLE scouting staff wanted Reinhart I don't pin this on Chia. Neely also pushed the trade of Seguin, I watched a special on sports net about major trades and that one showed the back room dealings of sequins trade. In the room was the scouts Chia and neely. All Chia did was set multiple deals for Seguin.
1 sept. 2016 à 22 h 9
LeafsLifer
Maybe he wasn't the sole architect of the Seguin/Reinhart trades, but he still pulled the trigger, you can't just trade a second overall player in sequin and then when it doesn't pan out pin the blame on others in management, or with the Reinhat trade, maybe the scouts were pushing him hard for it, but anybody who has an eye for talent in hockey could seriously pick apart Reinharts game, for him it wasn't just working on this or putting it all together, he just wasn't a first round caliber player, and Chia the person I may remind you who is supposed to be this great talent evaluator, traded some prime juicy picks to get a guys who projects to be a 5-6 d-man. And if he had a reason for trading Hall what was it? He may know it, but we sure as hell don't, so theres no point speculating. Growing up with the Leafs I've had to deal with some horrid management (as you probably have too, Craig Mactavish ...) and I've learned to not put blind faith in management. If they do something stupid call them out on it, theres no point making excuses for them, like the scouts said this, sequin did that and so forth. If you're getting paid like the GMs in the NHL are getting paid you need to be accountable for you're bad moves, no matter the specific circumstance. Thats the end of my little tangent there, but I want to ask you a question. When you found out about the Hall trade what was your reaction.

I disagree there had to be a reasonwhy hall was chosen to be traded same with Seguin. Reinhart was old regime scouting. Reinhart was in the Oilers back yard for all of his whl career. Edmontons WHOLE scouting staff wanted Reinhart I don't pin this on Chia. Neely also pushed the trade of Seguin, I watched a special on sports net about major trades and that one showed the back room dealings of sequins trade. In the room was the scouts Chia and neely. All Chia did was set multiple deals for Seguin.
1 sept. 2016 à 22 h 18
Maybe he wasn't the sole architect of the Seguin/Reinhart trades, but he still pulled the trigger, you can't just trade a second overall player in sequin and then when it doesn't pan out pin the blame on others in management, or with the Reinhat trade, maybe the scouts were pushing him hard for it, but anybody who has an eye for talent in hockey could seriously pick apart Reinharts game, for him it wasn't just working on this or putting it all together, he just wasn't a first round caliber player, and Chia the person I may remind you who is supposed to be this great talent evaluator, traded some prime juicy picks to get a guys who projects to be a 5-6 d-man. And if he had a reason for trading Hall what was it? He may know it, but we sure as hell don't, so theres no point speculating. Growing up with the Leafs I've had to deal with some horrid management (as you probably have too, Craig Mactavish ...) and I've learned to not put blind faith in management. If they do something stupid call them out on it, theres no point making excuses for them, like the scouts said this, sequin did that and so forth. If you're getting paid like the GMs in the NHL are getting paid you need to be accountable for you're bad moves, no matter the specific circumstance. Thats the end of my little tangent there, but I want to ask you a question. When you found out about the Hall trade what was your reaction.

Don Cherry even said hall would be traded after Hall's exchange with Todd McClellan on the bench one game. Not to mention his former team mates haven't been crying about the loss of him either. That says a lot in it self about the locker room. 2014-15 When Hall was hurt for 20 something games you saw nuge ebs and yakupov play ALOT better. More ice time and no puck hog.
1 sept. 2016 à 22 h 26

Don Cherry even said hall would be traded after Hall's exchange with Todd McClellan on the bench one game. Not to mention his former team mates haven't been crying about the loss of him either. That says a lot in it self about the locker room. 2014-15 When Hall was hurt for 20 something games you saw nuge ebs and yakupov play ALOT better. More ice time and no puck hog.

I don't care if you are peter chiarelli or me. If your boss tells you to do something you do it or the unemployment line awaits. Seguin was not chias fault there's video evidence for the pundits to prove it. How many cups for the leafs in 50 years? 0 How many cups for Chia in the last decade 1. I'll go with what he's doing.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage