SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

MOCK

MOCK

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: leafschamp
Publié: 21 juill. 2020 à 20 h 51
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Wild du Minnesota-No.1 consensus pick. All the tools to succeed in the bigs.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Could definitely also be Byfield but I say the kings go with Stuzle because of their depth centre in their prospect pool (stuz could also potentially play centre). Make no mistake though, this guy is playing against men in a good hockey league and is dominant already. He also was the best player for Germany in the WJC as a 17 year old. Solid, safe number 2 pick. Potential franchise player.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa fans are pumped to select Byfield. Some are calling him the next Evgeni Malkin. Big forward who could skate and has amazing skill. Centre is a major need for Ottawa. May take longer to develop compared to Stuzle.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Tough call between him and Drysdale. I think you pick Raymond. Solid future linemate for Larkin. Could be Marner 2.0.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-This one is tough. I could actually see the Sens moving down here to pick Askarov to be their goalie of the future. They could also go the other way and pick the best Dman in the draft in Drysdale which could be lethal ..But with Brannstrom, Bernard-Docker and Thomson as RD prospects, It might be in the Sens best interest to pick another forward and a skilled centremen at that . I say they pick the best available with Ottawa 67's Marco Rossi.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim gets their puck moving Right handed Dman of the future.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Solid winger for Hughes which some scouts have above Raymond. Maybe Askarov is enticing though.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Prospect who can play 3 positions but will probably slot in as a winger at the next level.
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-If Montreal lands the 9th pick, I could definitely see them taking Sanderson who is a safe bet to be a solid top 4 defensemen in the NHL.
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Many have him going to Chicago as the No. 10 pick. Could be a franchise goalie. High risk, High reward. I could see the Blackhawks taking Sanderson should he fall.
11Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaSome question the offensiveness but I think New Jersey should take a D here. Solid two way player and a RHD which is so coveted.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-If this guy is available by here...pick him! Scouts had him higher at the start of the year. Could also go with sniper Jack Quinn which might be a better selection to pair up with star center Elias Petterson. Put up great numbers in a solid league.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-Versatile forward. Ceilling is top 6 forward. They might pick Gunler instead.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida picks a Dman...wondering if they pick Barron or Guehle.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Wonder if Calgary goes for a dman as well but if Quinn is available...they should pick him. Some call him the best pure sniper in the draft. Others say he's only putting up numbers because of playing with Rossi. Might fall a little in the rankings because of this and other teams needs. Either way, loads of talent and exciting top 6 potential. Would fit in nicely in Calgary. Maybe Gunnler instead.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-A safe pick. Top 4 potential.
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Its a centre or defence for the jets. They're probably hoping for Guhle. Maybe they'll surprise and take Wallinder early.
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkGood Defensive pick to balance out the Offence.
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus with a steal.
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoNot sure what Carolina's gonna do here. Probably pick the best available.
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineTop 9 potential forward will slot in nice with the Rangers.
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas takes a chance with a center who has suffered injuries in the past...with that being said, he's got skill when healthy.
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton is always looking for the right mix of speed and skill to play along side 97 and 29.
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Transitioned well to the North American game...has some good upside.
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI think its safe to say that Minnesota takes another forward. Going to college. Plays center or wing. Top 9 potential.
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly gets a 2-way dman with good size and top 4 potential.
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-I think caps pick a D.
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayEvery position needs improvement for this team...Bordeleau go's to California.
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-They probably play it safe and take the next best available guy...but it would be cool to see if they take a chance on a Nico Daws or a Jan Bednar. Probably in the later rounds.
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Probably the next best available.
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonTwo solid Dman for Anaheim going forward.
21 juill. 2020 à 22 h 39
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 686
If the flames get jack quinn I will be very happy
21 juill. 2020 à 22 h 43
Nick
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 856
I would switch Byfield and Stutzle by other than that your top 10 looks solid.
22 juill. 2020 à 11 h 3
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,275
I doubt Caps take ANOTHER LHD, they are absolutely stacked at that position. Hoping they take Marat there.
22 juill. 2020 à 12 h 46
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,618
Where are zeee Germans? Reichel and Peterka are gonna get taken in the 1st round, possibly even top 20.
23 juill. 2020 à 1 h 53
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,065
If Dallas takes Hendrix Lapierre over Jacob Perreault, I'm starting a petition to fire Jim Nill....

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage