SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

GM Connected Event

25 août 2016 à 22 h 0
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 89
I know this is really different and would be hard to set up, but I think it would be kind of cool to set up like a two week event where some of the frequent users take control of a team and can make offers to other teams and shape their roster to how they please and at the end we can view all the transactions that took place. You could even vote on most savvy GM and they can win some sort of like online "medal" to distinguish their amazing Armchair-GM - ing. With many of the AGM's comments are often saying that it won't work, this way we can sort of figure out a common ground in trades. smile
28 nov. 2016 à 21 h 6
Toronto Maple Leafs
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: LeafsFan
I know this is really different and would be hard to set up, but I think it would be kind of cool to set up like a two week event where some of the frequent users take control of a team and can make offers to other teams and shape their roster to how they please and at the end we can view all the transactions that took place. You could even vote on most savvy GM and they can win some sort of like online "medal" to distinguish their amazing Armchair-GM - ing. With many of the AGM's comments are often saying that it won't work, this way we can sort of figure out a common ground in trades. smile

This would be cool!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage