Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 1 juill. 2020 à 19 h 20
Description
Dare to dream Calgary.
1 juill. 2020 à 19 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
This is actually a really realistic mock (aside from Calgary winning). Kings take Stutzle because they have an abundance of centers and he can play wing, Red Wings take Sanderson because their left side of D is weaker than their right, and the Sens take Drysdale at 5.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 21 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 611
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
This is actually a really realistic mock (aside from Calgary winning). Kings take Stutzle because they have an abundance of centers and he can play wing, Red Wings take Sanderson because their left side of D is weaker than their right, and the Sens take Drysdale at 5.

It’s entirely possible that Calgary loses to Winnipeg. And then wins that Lottery.
I really think Detroit will go off the board like usual. Sanderson and Seider will be a solid D pair down the road.
I really like where Anaheim will sit after this. Raymond and Zegras will be fantastic line mates down the road. I like Helge Grans for them at 31.
Ottawa will look like absolute bandits IF Askarov is actually available when that Isles pick comes due.
1 juill. 2020 à 21 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 60
I don't think Askarov falls to 18. Highest rated goalie prospect since ****ing Price (I know Vasilevskiy is elite, but he was picked mid 1st)
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 22 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: HurricanesMan
I don't think Askarov falls to 18. Highest rated goalie prospect since ****ing Price (I know Vasilevskiy is elite, but he was picked mid 1st)

Vasilevskiy went 19th OA.
1 juill. 2020 à 22 h 23
Démarrer sujet

I hope the Sens get a shot at Askarov.
1 juill. 2020 à 22 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
Vasilevskiy went 19th OA.

that's what I said, Price went 5th OA, Askarov is ranked 10th (at least by McKenzie)
1 juill. 2020 à 22 h 54
Démarrer sujet
that's what I said, Price went 5th OA, Askarov is ranked 10th (at least by McKenzie)

Right. I’d like to see that Isles pick end up higher in the draft if they lose to Florida.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage