SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Draft Predictions after Draft Lottery // Rounds 1-2

2020 Draft Predictions after Draft Lottery // Rounds 1-2

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: HawksFan91
Publié: 26 juin 2020 à 21 h 16
Description
I Did a bunch of wheel spins to see who would win each series, then who ever lost went onto a separate wheel to decide who got 1st. Nashville was the last team remaining on the wheel. So they got the first overall pick
26 juin 2020 à 21 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
I don't see why the Sens would reach for Sanderson when they already have too many LHD. They will take Rossi or Raymond if Drysdale is gone.
HawksFan91 a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2020 à 21 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Habs would take Lukas Reichel and Topi Niemela at 39 and 40. I like Roni Hirvonen at 61.
HawksFan91 a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2020 à 15 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Blackhawks Fanatic.
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
I don't see why the Sens would reach for Sanderson when they already have too many LHD. They will take Rossi or Raymond if Drysdale is gone.

If Ottawa is smart they go with a forward and defensemen. With Detroit also possibly looking at future defense next to Seider, i think they go after Drysdale leaving Sanderson there for Ottawa. Sanderson has been climbing the ranks the last few weeks too so.
27 juin 2020 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Blackhawks Fanatic.
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
Habs would take Lukas Reichel and Topi Niemela at 39 and 40. I like Roni Hirvonen at 61.

Honestly the last half of the 2nd round is a blur for me. I do know both Reichel and Niemela will be high priorities when the 2nd round starts. But figuring out where they go is a hard decision at the moment
27 juin 2020 à 16 h 19
Quoting: HawksFan91
If Ottawa is smart they go with a forward and defensemen. With Detroit also possibly looking at future defense next to Seider, i think they go after Drysdale leaving Sanderson there for Ottawa. Sanderson has been climbing the ranks the last few weeks too so.

Don't forget that Ottawa picks again at 18 and 4 more times in the 2nd round.

If any team should be drafting defenceman its NJ.
27 juin 2020 à 16 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Blackhawks Fanatic.
Don't forget that Ottawa picks again at 18 and 4 more times in the 2nd round.

If any team should be drafting defenceman its NJ.

That is true, they do pick a lot. but if you are a rebuilding team and see you have the 3rd and 5th overall picks. surely you'd look at it and say "alright, stud forward, stud defensemen" In my opinion its the smartest options for a team rebuilding
27 juin 2020 à 17 h 34
That is true, they do pick a lot. but if you are a rebuilding team and see you have the 3rd and 5th overall picks. surely you'd look at it and say "alright, stud forward, stud defensemen" In my opinion its the smartest options for a team rebuilding

I dont see Sandersson as being in the same tier as Drysdale or other forward options available at pick 5.

Tier 1: Lafreniere
Tier 2: Byfield, Stutzle
Tier 3: Rossi, Raymond, Drysdale
Tier 4: Perfetti, Holtz, Askarov
Tier 5: Sanderson, Lundell, Quinn

Sanderson was a late 2nd rounder a couple months ago. He has played 0 games and now somehow he's a top 10 pick?

Also Ottawa takes Mercer over LaPierre. Why go for a risky center pick if we already have Byfield as a number 1C and a crazy amount of middle 6 centers.
27 juin 2020 à 18 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Blackhawks Fanatic.
I dont see Sandersson as being in the same tier as Drysdale or other forward options available at pick 5.

Tier 1: Lafreniere
Tier 2: Byfield, Stutzle
Tier 3: Rossi, Raymond, Drysdale
Tier 4: Perfetti, Holtz, Askarov
Tier 5: Sanderson, Lundell, Quinn

Sanderson was a late 2nd rounder a couple months ago. He has played 0 games and now somehow he's a top 10 pick?

Also Ottawa takes Mercer over LaPierre. Why go for a risky center pick if we already have Byfield as a number 1C and a crazy amount of middle 6 centers.

Centers are the easiest players to move to the wing, You can make a full forward core of Centers
27 juin 2020 à 19 h 47
Centers are the easiest players to move to the wing, You can make a full forward core of Centers

Yes hence why centers are more valuable and hence why LaPierre might be ranked higher than Mercer in the draft list you are looking at but Mercer is a better player.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage