2021 Early Look

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Css3733
Publié: 3 juin 2020 à 9 h 30
Description
Too Early Look at 2021
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-With an eye out for the Heir Apparent to Getzlaf
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréA Very Arizona Type Pick in a Down Draft Year also making Arizona’s High Slot a Very Arizona Move
3Logo de Bruins de Boston-Chara Replacement that will take 3-5 years to even begin to see nominal returns on but has that big body potential to be worth the wait. Cieling: Eric Johnson. Likelihood: Sean O’Donnell
4Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Assuming they’ve still got the Swedish Swish running the bench, and a lack of everything around Eichel, this selection feels obvious.
5Logo de Flames de Calgary-A need to begin rebuilding the blue line starts here.
6Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-A propensity for 1st Round Swing and Misses Shows Up for Whack a Mole yet again....
7Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Seeking a Long Term Solution to Pair with Boqvist, they do well nabbing a guy with potential to turn out as the best Rearguard in the whole draft class
8Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-A bit of drafting for need here but the big physical winger with a right handed shot would help balance some of the speed and skill of this high flying offense
9Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Somehow always lacking a pure Center, that trench continues for Columbus after this 1st Round Selection
10Logo de Stars de Dallas-With a Chance to take one of the best Defensive D-Men with A lot of upside with their pick, instead, they go for a guy they hope will become Cam Fowler, but might just be Nathan Beaulieu
11Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Stevie Y Forgets his awful 1st Round Draft selection history in an old puck bag in Tampa and instead drafts one of the highest upside, highest base D-Men in the draft.
12Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Stevie Y Forgets his awful 1st Round Draft selection history in an old puck bag in Tampa and instead drafts one of the highest upside, highest base D-Men in the draft.
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-In the annual attempt by Dave Tallon to save his job, he also confirms what others suspected, he may no longer want it...
14Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Slow and Steady wins the race on this rebuild as Blake contInues to stock the shelf
15Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota. Doing what Minnesota Does. Maybe THIS time a Russian will sign...
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Speaking of Teams that Need Centers...
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Drafting this early will become a pattern if they can’t unearth gems in seasons like these for Smashville
18Logo de Devils du New Jersey-D is need for this team Across all Levels
19Logo de Islanders de New York-Dal Colle, Beauvillier, are offset by guys Like Mayfield and Dobson. This year...?
20Logo de Rangers de New York-Stranger Danger!
21Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Keep Getting Pieces
22Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Cuz Philly always loves more french
23Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Better Served Traded for Crosby and Malkin’s Stretch Run
24Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Better Served Traded for Crosby and Malkin’s Stretch Run
25Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Much Needed Roster Turnover Commence!
26Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Should have sold this But For better returns than Barclay Goodrow...
27Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Because. Its Toronto
28Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Needing more than they or The players have on their wings
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Speed a Premium the Knights lack currency in...
30Logo de Capitals de Washington-
31Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
3 juin 2020 à 10 h 10
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,576
hm.
3 juin 2020 à 11 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Well a good start but as a Sea Dogs fan, I see you have Cam MacDonald and Charles Savoie but not Josh Roy or Peter Reynolds.
3 juin 2020 à 15 h 7
Go Sharks Go
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 656
I think Lucius should be higher
3 juin 2020 à 20 h 12
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Part of me selfishly hopes Whynot doesnt pan out because the memes are gonna be overwhelmingly cringey.
5 juin 2020 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 190
Whynot?
6 juin 2020 à 11 h 59
Démarrer sujet
GM Fun
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: udder1
Well a good start but as a Sea Dogs fan, I see you have Cam MacDonald and Charles Savoie but not Josh Roy or Peter Reynolds.

Had Reynolds pegged for the 3rd Round and Roy was a bit of a woops on my part, I kinda forgot he was there, My bad!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage