3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseI think Sens take Stutzle
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I think the Wild or Jersey takes Askarov
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Pretty big gamble with their first pick- I believe he falls to the Rangers 2nd pick
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-The Hockey writers have the Jets picking here
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Hockey writers have the Rangers picking here
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-The Hockey writers have Columbus picking here - I think Sanderson goes earlier
16Logo de Rangers de New York-The Hockey writers have the Flames picking here
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The Hockey writers have New Jersey picking here
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkThe Hockey writers have Nashville picking here-how does Zary fall this far
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-The Hockey writers have Hurricanes picking here
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThe Hockey writers have Oilers picking here
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineThe Hockey writers have Sens picking here
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Hockey writers have the Rangers picking here - I think Poirier is better
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh5 ft, 165bs - I don't think he's in the first round. John-Jason Peterka is better.
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-This is a bit of a reach IMO
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Fits the blues mold but how is Kaiden Guhle overlooked
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAnother reach IMO
14 mai 2020 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
I don't like Lundell but I'd be ecstatic if NJ came away with Raymond and Jarvis
King_Dev a aimé ceci.
15 mai 2020 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 0
I also have no idea how Sanderson drops to 15. He's far too talented to be passed by guys like dylan holloway, amirov or noel gunler. Would love to hear the opinion on this.
15 mai 2020 à 22 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: King_Dev
I also have no idea how Sanderson drops to 15. He's far too talented to be passed by guys like dylan holloway, amirov or noel gunler. Would love to hear the opinion on this.

Personally I think Sanderson is overrated but agree with you that he may not fall this far (someone will reach). The USA development program this year is nowhere as strong as last year. Who did they really play in top competition? Despite being one of the younger players I think there are better players especially Holloway who will be a sophomore in college vs Sanderson freshman at u of n Dakota
19 mai 2020 à 13 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: Leemer
Personally I think Sanderson is overrated but agree with you that he may not fall this far (someone will reach). The USA development program this year is nowhere as strong as last year. Who did they really play in top competition? Despite being one of the younger players I think there are better players especially Holloway who will be a sophomore in college vs Sanderson freshman at u of n Dakota

That North Dakota team was unreal this year and should be next year too with guys like shane pinto as well. I think he should be able to grow into a top 2 dman on most teams, The only thing holding him back is his weight, but at 6foot 2, he will be able to dominate with his skating and playmaking ability.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage