Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: TanSor
Publié: 31 mars 2020 à 22 h 16
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  3. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal drafts a sensational Quebec native with the draft in Montreal... how poetic
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa gets their franchise 1C.
3Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Love Stutzle, he reminds me so much of Panarin but can play center.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa locks down their top pairing by selecting a future partner for Chabot.
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA needs a goalie prospect and Askarov has been touted as the best goalie prospect since Carey Price
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Rossi has put up sensational numbers in the OHL and could either be a 1C with Zegras on his wing or lock down Anaheim's top 6 center group with Zegras on one line and Rossi on the other.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJD needs help on the wing and Raymond would be a great addition to Hughes or Hischier's line
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Eventual 2C that can play tough minutes and take some pressure off Eichel
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Could be Sanderson here, but I think either Perfetti or Holtz are too good to pass up
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaNJD lucks into nabbing the dynamic Holtz and Raymond duo that dominated the WJC
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I could see an argument for Quinn or Jarvis here, but I think Mercer is the more natural center and boy do the Wild need centers.
12Logo de Predators de Nashville-The dynamic goal scoring Quinn is adept at positioning himself to score and would look great with Nashville's strong forward group.
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Arguably the second best defensive prospect in the draft, Sanderson would be a great future partner for Ekblad.
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-After trading Madden at the deadline, the Canucks immediately re-fill their center pipeline with Zary.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
31 mars 2020 à 22 h 23
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,574
That's one of the most accurate one I've seen so far! Love the lottery results btw
TanSor a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 22 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: math731
That's one of the most accurate one I've seen so far! Love the lottery results btw

Thank you! I can tell by your quote under your username, lol. I have to admit as someone with no ties to Montreal it would be pretty cool to see Laf go to the Habs, but I didn't try to get them to win the lottery or anything in this post (I just did it once and went with the results).
math731 a aimé ceci.
1 avr. 2020 à 13 h 8
Five Victory
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Why do you think OTT goes with Drysdale? With Chabot PP1 and Brannstrom taking PP2, there's really no need for another offensive D man. Need to fill out with top 4 vets. We need a scoring RW, Raymond would be perfect.
1 avr. 2020 à 13 h 8
Five Victory
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Why do you think OTT goes with Drysdale? With Chabot PP1 and Brannstrom taking PP2, there's really no need for another offensive D man. Need to fill out with top 4 vets. We need a scoring RW, Raymond would be perfect.
1 avr. 2020 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: karsonw

Both are LD and it's very tough for D to play their offside. Plus I think you're underestimating Drysdale's defensive ability, yes he's an offensive D but that doesn't mean he's bad in his own zone and he's grown a ton throughout the year in that area. I could easily see two forwards selected for Ottawa, I just think Drysdale is the smarter pick if they don't win two lottery picks but that's just my opinion and you couldn't go wrong with Raymond instead.
2 avr. 2020 à 14 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,257
With Cal Peterson about to take the reigns, Villalta showing well in Ontario, and Ingham and Parik both playing well for their respective teams, Askarov is far from who the Kings will be targeting. There's no way LA passes up on one of Raymond, Holtz, or Perfetti to go alongside Turcotte/Vilardi for the foreseeable future.

That's not even considering that Askarov has been sliding down the rankings considerably due to his mediocre last half of the season.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage