SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Bring him home

13 févr. 2020 à 19 h 29
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Lol. I'm actually a Leafs fan there bud. And if you watch, Kerfoot hasn't been a good 3C this year. That's why he got moved to the wing. And they tried Nylander at centre last season and the one before.. he's never worked out there because he's not good in his own end. He's much better suited on the wing where he can use his speed better.

It's called the eye test. Something your "objective numbers" can't measure. You should try it sometime.

lets see... Nylander last year 55% in Faceoffs, this year 51% solid start for a winger
consistently more takeaways than giveaways
Leafs consistently control the puck more than they dont when hes on the ice

reality is the ONLY reason not to put Nylander in the middle is ice time, making him a 3rd line guy would be dumb

as for Kerfoot

they didn't move him to wing cause he was bad at center, they moved him there cause they realized he had chemistry with top 6 lol

but hey you wanna ignore stats and facts to support a bias narrative, its cute... I won't be replying to you anymore, but fans like you are always needing the last word so go ahead the floor is yours prove my point
13 févr. 2020 à 20 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Quoting: GoldGravity
lets see... Nylander last year 55% in Faceoffs, this year 51% solid start for a winger
consistently more takeaways than giveaways
Leafs consistently control the puck more than they dont when hes on the ice

reality is the ONLY reason not to put Nylander in the middle is ice time, making him a 3rd line guy would be dumb

as for Kerfoot

they didn't move him to wing cause he was bad at center, they moved him there cause they realized he had chemistry with top 6 lol

but hey you wanna ignore stats and facts to support a bias narrative, its cute... I won't be replying to you anymore, but fans like you are always needing the last word so go ahead the floor is yours prove my point

LOL... if you think all it takes to be centre is faceoff percentage and giveaways/takeaways then I really don't need to say anything anymore. You've proved how little you really know. But again, if you'd actually watch hockey, maybe you'd know wink

& I really don't care if you don't reply to me. Some kid on the internet disagrees with me and doesn't want to talk?! .. oh no! what will I ever do to live with myself?!
14 févr. 2020 à 0 h 22
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Vancouver might say yes to this deal if it was during the off season but I think they would say no just because of the playoffs.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage