Forums/Armchair-GM

Doing what should have been done at the start of the year

Créé par: Chigurrhh
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 22 janv. 2020
Publié: 22 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I'm just really tired of him losing guys at the net, tipping pucks past his own goalie, fumbling passes at the blue line, and his general inability to be in position.

Yes, he's better than last year. But he's still trash.
Transactions
PIT
    Future considerations
    ANA
    1. Johnson, Jack
    2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $71 556 625 $132 500 $3 700 000 $9 943 375 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 1
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 6
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 3
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    UFA - 2
    675 000 $675 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    874 125 $874 125 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    22 janv. 2020 à 22 h 43
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
    Think im going to get the world? lmao it shouldn't be the world for a defender not to constantly screen a goalie and score on his own goalie. TVR, Sergachev, grzelcyk, Larson, McCabe, hague, Engelland just to name a few

oh please, you make a big deal out of what 2 fluke plays.
    Go look at those names. TVR, he's a black hole on the ice. When he's on the ice the team is giving up goals 2 to 1. I know know, it's the rest of the team, but when JJ is on the ice, it's all on him.
    Sergachev isn't a 3rd pairing guy.
    Larsson is another one coughing up goals at an almost 2 to 1 rate.
    McCabe is statistically no better. 50% corsi almost exact same +/- and GAoi stats. It's the grass is greener on the other side argument. And he hasn't had to play nearly as hard of minutes.
    hague is a rookie so not going to get to much into him. He gets 65% of his starts in the Ozone, so he's really sheltered so it's not even a comparable.
    and Engelland Corsi and GAoi are very close to JJ but he too gets a much easier role not playing large amounts of time from 3rd pairing minutes.
    So the one guy in the whole league you came up with is grzelcyk.
    I mean really. That's some weak argument.

Fact is JJ was not bleeding goals all over the ice on the 3rd pairing. Those are facts. And that's really what it comes down to in the end.
    You win games by not giving up goals and scoring a few. They managed to be on the + side of things with him on the ice doing that in a 3rd pairing role.
    Yeah, he has not looked as good playing 1st pairing minutes....DUH!
    He has no business there. But when Dumo gets healthy and he goes back to playing 3rd pairing minutes things will go back to him getting 13-15 minutes on the ice, not having to do to much and being in roles that fit him not having to be paired against the other teams best players constantly.

You are over here ragging on the guy constantly. Neither one of you two could do it better. So cut the guy some slack. He's played better than anyone could have expected this year, and he's clearly not been the reason they have lost games. And even if he did cough up a goal on his goalie accidentally in a freak play, you forget the part where he got it back on a shorty.
    22 janv. 2020 à 23 h 10
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 507
    Looked at the comments and this is my main takeaway...yes Johnson hasn’t been bad but at the same time there’s a lot of cheaper and better guys who can be a third pairing LHD. A team that’s at the cap ceiling as often as Pittsburgh is shouldn’t be paying a third pair guy $3.25M a year. I understand that he was brought in to be a top 4 guy but with the way things have shaken out he’ll be nothing more than a 3rd pair guy when everyone is healthy.
    Chigurrhh a aimé ceci.
    22 janv. 2020 à 23 h 19
    Banni
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
    Quoting: pharrow
    oh please, you make a big deal out of what 2 fluke plays.
    Go look at those names. TVR, he's a black hole on the ice. When he's on the ice the team is giving up goals 2 to 1. I know know, it's the rest of the team, but when JJ is on the ice, it's all on him.
    Sergachev isn't a 3rd pairing guy.
    Larsson is another one coughing up goals at an almost 2 to 1 rate.
    McCabe is statistically no better. 50% corsi almost exact same +/- and GAoi stats. It's the grass is greener on the other side argument. And he hasn't had to play nearly as hard of minutes.
    hague is a rookie so not going to get to much into him. He gets 65% of his starts in the Ozone, so he's really sheltered so it's not even a comparable.
    and Engelland Corsi and GAoi are very close to JJ but he too gets a much easier role not playing large amounts of time from 3rd pairing minutes.
    So the one guy in the whole league you came up with is grzelcyk.
    I mean really. That's some weak argument.

Fact is JJ was not bleeding goals all over the ice on the 3rd pairing. Those are facts. And that's really what it comes down to in the end.
    You win games by not giving up goals and scoring a few. They managed to be on the + side of things with him on the ice doing that in a 3rd pairing role.
    Yeah, he has not looked as good playing 1st pairing minutes....DUH!
    He has no business there. But when Dumo gets healthy and he goes back to playing 3rd pairing minutes things will go back to him getting 13-15 minutes on the ice, not having to do to much and being in roles that fit him not having to be paired against the other teams best players constantly.

You are over here ragging on the guy constantly. Neither one of you two could do it better. So cut the guy some slack. He's played better than anyone could have expected this year, and he's clearly not been the reason they have lost games. And even if he did cough up a goal on his goalie accidentally in a freak play, you forget the part where he got it back on a shorty.

Lol you couldnt be more wrong. You talk about TVR being a black hole, but you fail to realize everyones play when paired with JJ decreases. And its not 2 fluke plays, hes put the puck in his own net multiple times and constantly out of position. Defend him all you want, but hes just not good. Id take anyone I named over him
    23 janv. 2020 à 1 h 7
    Banni
    Lol you couldnt be more wrong. You talk about TVR being a black hole, but you fail to realize everyones play when paired with JJ decreases. And its not 2 fluke plays, hes put the puck in his own net multiple times and constantly out of position. Defend him all you want, but hes just not good. Id take anyone I named over him

that's because you are filled with blind hate. Hell people have wanted him gone since the day he signed. And you buy right into it.
    It's why camera men put the camera right on him after Letang turns the puck over in front of the net and the other team scores. Plays that have nothing to do with JJ, but man they can't wait to pin it on him.
    But you don't talk about that now do you?
    You aren't running Letang out of town for a huge pile of mistakes. Hell he single handed caused them to lose playoff games last year. But not a word.

As it's just laugh about to say everyone paired with jj decreases. Marino didn't decrease playing with JJ, hell he thrived.
    Who didn't play well, Schultz, like Schultz isn't a cluster F in his own end on his own accord.
    You try to make some point about TVR but turn right back to JJ with nothing really said about the fact he's bleeding goals on the ice. No No JJ must be worse because that's what everyone tells me.
    Enough of that.
    JJ on the 3rd line played well. The team succeed with him on there. He gave up the fewest goals of any defenseman on the penguins in that role.
    How can you complain about that?
    Really?
    He was I think 18 GAoi before dumo got hurt. For a 3rd pairing guy that was actually really good. Other teams would have killed to have only given up 18 goals on their 3rd pairing.
    23 janv. 2020 à 1 h 14
    Banni
    that's because you are filled with blind hate. Hell people have wanted him gone since the day he signed. And you buy right into it.
    It's why camera men put the camera right on him after Letang turns the puck over in front of the net and the other team scores. Plays that have nothing to do with JJ, but man they can't wait to pin it on him.
    But you don't talk about that now do you?
    You aren't running Letang out of town for a huge pile of mistakes. Hell he single handed caused them to lose playoff games last year. But not a word.

As it's just laugh about to say everyone paired with jj decreases. Marino didn't decrease playing with JJ, hell he thrived.
    Who didn't play well, Schultz, like Schultz isn't a cluster F in his own end on his own accord.
    You try to make some point about TVR but turn right back to JJ with nothing really said about the fact he's bleeding goals on the ice. No No JJ must be worse because that's what everyone tells me.
    Enough of that.
    JJ on the 3rd line played well. The team succeed with him on there. He gave up the fewest goals of any defenseman on the penguins in that role.
    How can you complain about that?
    Really?
    He was I think 18 GAoi before dumo got hurt. For a 3rd pairing guy that was actually really good. Other teams would have killed to have only given up 18 goals on their 3rd pairing.

You are a known idiot, nothing you say is right. Don’t put words into my mouth when you have no clue what I think about players. If you blame the playoff loss on Letang, you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought. Where were the goals at? Where was the top 6 production? Never did I say I hate jack Johnson, so stop talking like you know stuff. Btw, I’m still waiting for him to be traded, since you said his days are numbered.
    23 janv. 2020 à 15 h 23
    Banni
    You are a known idiot, nothing you say is right. Don’t put words into my mouth when you have no clue what I think about players. If you blame the playoff loss on Letang, you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought. Where were the goals at? Where was the top 6 production? Never did I say I hate jack Johnson, so stop talking like you know stuff. Btw, I’m still waiting for him to be traded, since you said his days are numbered.

You can tell you lost the argument when you have to throw in personal attacks like a jack A.
    I mean really that's all there really is to it.
    And clearly being a 3+ million over paid defense man on the penguins who are a cap tight team puts you on the trade block. They just can't afford that and they have the youth to come in and play cheaper.
    But hey keep living in a delusional world.
    PS. Letang flat out admitted he cost the team games in the playoffs. Which is hard to deny especially the last game where he was solely responsible for the goal that was the final nail in the coffin.
    But hey, good luck learn to argue better because it's clear you lost.
    23 janv. 2020 à 16 h 0
    Banni
    You can tell you lost the argument when you have to throw in personal attacks like a jack A.
    I mean really that's all there really is to it.
    And clearly being a 3+ million over paid defense man on the penguins who are a cap tight team puts you on the trade block. They just can't afford that and they have the youth to come in and play cheaper.
    But hey keep living in a delusional world.
    PS. Letang flat out admitted he cost the team games in the playoffs. Which is hard to deny especially the last game where he was solely responsible for the goal that was the final nail in the coffin.
    But hey, good luck learn to argue better because it's clear you lost.

Hmm I’m having a tough time finding where I called you a jack a, but hey you lie all the time. Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend lmao. I said if you blame Letang, you look dumb. The entire team did not show up so makes zero sense. Typical bandwagon fan and hops on the Letang hate train. You need to learn to argue better and stop putting words in people’s mouth. Once again you make no sense, but nobody expects else from you
    23 janv. 2020 à 16 h 2
    Banni
    Hmm I’m having a tough time finding where I called you a jack a, but hey you lie all the time. Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend lmao. I said if you blame Letang, you look dumb. The entire team did not show up so makes zero sense. Typical bandwagon fan and hops on the Letang hate train. You need to learn to argue better and stop putting words in people’s mouth. Once again you make no sense, but nobody expects else from you

it's no wonder you are here arguing. You have 0 reading comprehension skills.
    23 janv. 2020 à 16 h 15
    Banni
    it's no wonder you are here arguing. You have 0 reading comprehension skills.

Still trying to see where I called you a jack a. Nice deflection. Stop talking penguins hockey bandwagon fan
    23 janv. 2020 à 17 h 41
    Banni
    Still trying to see where I called you a jack a. Nice deflection. Stop talking penguins hockey bandwagon fan

0 reading comprehension. like none.
    zip 0 zilch.
    23 janv. 2020 à 17 h 46
    Banni
    0 reading comprehension. like none.
    zip 0 zilch.

Even though you told me to name better 3rd pairing defenseman and I gave you a handful of better players and you completely ignored it? You can’t even think of your own material to say lmao you only talk about comprehension skills AFTER I said it ??? Stop talking bandwagon
    23 janv. 2020 à 17 h 51
    Banni
    Even though you told me to name better 3rd pairing defenseman and I gave you a handful of better players and you completely ignored it? You can’t even think of your own material to say lmao you only talk about comprehension skills AFTER I said it ??? Stop talking bandwagon

actually I broke them down for you. But reading. It's important. Stay in school kids.
    23 janv. 2020 à 17 h 59
    Banni
    actually I broke them down for you. But reading. It's important. Stay in school kids.

Actually, you pick and chose exactly what stats you wanted to talk about. Funny how you use these stats, but then on another post, you disregard stats saying that jack johnson is bad. Typical response from a bandwagon fan who puts words in peoples mouths. But reading. It's important. Stay in school whittle buddy

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage