28Logo de Islanders de New York-
29Logo de Bruins de Boston-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
7 janv. 2020 à 14 h 28
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,574
MTL will certainly trade up if they end up with the 2nd OA...
7 janv. 2020 à 14 h 57
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Mercer would not be in top-10. although.. Askarov might if team is desperate enough.
7 janv. 2020 à 15 h 25
Wingsfan09
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 152
Quoting: math731
MTL will certainly trade up if they end up with the 2nd OA...

It would have to be some pretty good damn trade. I know this draft is really deep, but there seems to be a pretty decent gap between Lafreniere and 2nd overall. The Wings would be getting a franchise winger, something we don't have and haven't since Datsyuk left. What I'm saying is it would have to be a pretty massive overpay to have Detroit consider it. Won't happen.
7 janv. 2020 à 15 h 26
Wingsfan09
Looks really good. Stutzle is a top 3 talent. Hopefully if Detroit falls to 4th, somebody takes Raymond or Drysdale 3rd, because I doubt we would pass on him at 4.
7 janv. 2020 à 15 h 35
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,574
Quoting: wingss
It would have to be some pretty good damn trade. I know this draft is really deep, but there seems to be a pretty decent gap between Lafreniere and 2nd overall. The Wings would be getting a franchise winger, something we don't have and haven't since Datsyuk left. What I'm saying is it would have to be a pretty massive overpay to have Detroit consider it. Won't happen.

Laffy simply looked better than Byfield because of their age. We are still talking about a franchise C with a potential of 100pts. Thats what Laffy can do as well. Guys like Stutzle and Raymond also have amazing value. The point is, we wouldn't have to pay something like Suzuki and Caufield + the 2nd or 3rd overall pick to get Laffy.
7 janv. 2020 à 15 h 44
Wingsfan09
Quoting: math731
Laffy simply looked better than Byfield because of their age. We are still talking about a franchise C with a potential of 100pts. Thats what Laffy can do as well. Guys like Stutzle and Raymond also have amazing value. The point is, we wouldn't have to pay something like Suzuki and Caufield + the 2nd or 3rd overall pick to get Laffy.

Yea, well it wouldn't be just another 2nd. And yea, I'm sure that's partly true with Byfield, but both are still 2020 draft players, and one would hope that the bonafide 2nd overall pick puts up more than just one assist on a gold medal winning team. Last year Kakko put up five points in seven as a 17 year old on a gold medal winning team. Different players, but still. You can't just overlook this, high round pick 17 year olds have always done fine. Stutzle was a point per game, Raymond had four points. Personally I didn't even notice Byfield was playing that tournament. All I'll say is, a trade up for 1st overall isn't happening. Montreal fans need to move on from Lafreniere. Unless they win him the old fashioned way, they aren't getting him.
7 janv. 2020 à 16 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 15
To move up and pick number one from 2nd overall i'm not sure the wings would take a package of pk2 ovr, pk33 ovr, suzuki or caufield(one of the 2) and next years 1st lotto protected. And thats a huge haul. Lafreniere has shown that he is a next level talent and that is something that any team in Detroit's position can't pass up. Im not sure I agree that Byfield is a lock to score 100 pts in his prime in the NHL. If Montreal had a Bluechip D prospect then this would become a much more realistic trade scenario.

Doesn't matter anyway because the lottery system is so screwed up that Detroit who's on pace for one of the worst seasons in modern day history will more than likely pick 4th ovr.... They need to weighten the odds more for the bottom 3 teams. with a free agency system that doesn't adjust state tax at an even basis Its pretty difficult for teams to move out of the cellar and not have terrible contracts holding them back if they somehow do. There is no way a team outside of 7th last this day in age should pick in the top 2 ever.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage