Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $73 529 143 $0 $70 000 $7 970 857 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
694 444 $694 444 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 893 000 $10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 nov. 2019 à 14 h 24
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,110
"Chief Keefe". Wonder if Keefe would decline a job offer to the Leafs. I understand he wants to coach an NHL team.
17 nov. 2019 à 16 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
Quoting: palhal
"Chief Keefe". Wonder if Keefe would decline a job offer to the Leafs. I understand he wants to coach an NHL team.

Lol. Pal!? The leafs are still an NHL team. We're just not a very good one right now.

It is a question that I wonder if alot nhl players/coaches/execs ask themselves though.. "do I want to be in Toronto?" There's always so much unnecessary noise and drama that surrounds the leafs. Alot of that is media knuckleheads driving nonsense, but a good chunk often seems to be about egos too.

So, if Keefe was given identical coaching offers with 2 different teams, one being the leafs, would he choose Toronto? I dunno. Maybe, given his history with Dubas and the chance to coach a young skilled team in a city starved for hockey success. But there's lots of downside, too...
17 nov. 2019 à 16 h 53
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
Lol. Pal!? The leafs are still an NHL team. We're just not a very good one right now.

It is a question that I wonder if alot nhl players/coaches/execs ask themselves though.. "do I want to be in Toronto?" There's always so much unnecessary noise and drama that surrounds the leafs. Alot of that is media knuckleheads driving nonsense, but a good chunk often seems to be about egos too.

So, if Keefe was given identical coaching offers with 2 different teams, one being the leafs, would he choose Toronto? I dunno. Maybe, given his history with Dubas and the chance to coach a young skilled team in a city starved for hockey success. But there's lots of downside, too...

I just guessing, but I have heard that Keefe is the highest paid AHL coach. I'm betcha he can't leave the Marlies mid season to be an NHL coach, and I betcha the Leafs have the right to match an offer if he offered a NHL position next season. No, I don't think 95% of NHL coaches are afraid to coach in Toronto. Gee, if that scares you, maybe you shouldn't be NHL coach. Strange that we hearhow difficult it to play/coach in Toronto as a Leaf and that scares guys away, but I don't hear of players/coaches in any sport not wanting to play in USA big cities. This "Toronto" fear to me so unfounded.
Downside? I don't see it, and the chance for hockey immortality if you win a Cup or even Conference Final
17 nov. 2019 à 17 h 8
I just guessing, but I have heard that Keefe is the highest paid AHL coach. I'm betcha he can't leave the Marlies mid season to be an NHL coach, and I betcha the Leafs have the right to match an offer if he offered a NHL position next season. No, I don't think 95% of NHL coaches are afraid to coach in Toronto. Gee, if that scares you, maybe you shouldn't be NHL coach. Strange that we hearhow difficult it to play/coach in Toronto as a Leaf and that scares guys away, but I don't hear of players/coaches in any sport not wanting to play in USA big cities. This "Toronto" fear to me so unfounded.
Downside? I don't see it, and the chance for hockey immortality if you win a Cup or even Conference Final

Yeah, I dont doubt that he's likely making an NHL coach's salary right now.

I'm not saying anyone is "afraid" of playing for/coaching the leafs. I'm just saying that if a player or a coach had two identical offers from two nhl teams, one of which is the leafs, then i bet alot of guys think twice about signing with the leafs. The outside noise and drama gets pretty nutty. I know I would, and I'm a leafs fan.
17 nov. 2019 à 17 h 10
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Yeah, I dont doubt that he's likely making an NHL coach's salary right now.

I'm not saying anyone is "afraid" of playing for/coaching the leafs. I'm just saying that if a player or a coach had two identical offers from two nhl teams, one of which is the leafs, then i bet alot of guys think twice about signing with the leafs. The outside noise and drama gets pretty nutty. I know I would, and I'm a leafs fan.

Judging by your "photo." If you were Leaf coach, you would tell the outside noise and drama, "Give peace a chance."
blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
17 nov. 2019 à 17 h 21
Judging by your "photo." If you were Leaf coach, you would tell the outside noise and drama, "Give peace a chance."

Lol. I would! And with quite a few four letter words mixed in.

That photo is of Richard Wagamese - he was a helluva solid man. Wagamese.was the author of Indian Horse - a fantastic book about how hockey helped a first nation boy cope with the brutality and racism of the residential school system. Clint Eastwood turned it into movie. If you haven't seen it google the trailer and have a peak. Both the book and movie are great.

All that said, if I ever get to the point in my life where I could even carry water for a guy like Wagamese I'd consider that an honour. The dude was an amazing human being.
palhal a aimé ceci.
17 nov. 2019 à 17 h 32
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Lol. I would! And with quite a few four letter words mixed in.

That photo is of Richard Wagamasi - he was a helluva solid man. Wagamasi was the author Indian Horse - a fantastic book about how hockey helped a first nation boy cope with the brutality and racism of the residential school system. Clint Eastwood turned it into movie. If you haven't seen it google the trailer and have a peak. Both the book and movie are great.

All that said, if I ever get to the point in my life where I could even carry water for a guy like Wagamasi I'd consider that an honour. The dude was an amazing human being.

Thanks for the info. Until a few years, I didn't know I had Metis blood, therefore Native ancestry Sure looks like this branch of the family was denied in previous generations. I have picture of my great, great grandmother, born in 1825. who was half native. How could her native blood be denied and especially since her mother lived in town too. A distant cousin and family historian has traced the family tree and believes we are descendents of Tecumseth the last chief of the Confederate Indian Nation.
17 nov. 2019 à 17 h 40
Thanks for the info. Until a few years, I didn't know I had Metis blood, therefore Native ancestry Sure looks like this branch of the family was denied in previous generations. I have picture of my great, great grandmother, born in 1825. who was half native. How could her native blood be denied and especially since her mother lived in town too. A distant cousin and family historian has traced the family tree and believes we are descendents of Tecumseth the last chief of the Confederate Indian Nation.

See! I was right. I knew you had some noble blood in you, Pal. Tecumseh is one of the more underappreciated historical figures in our country. Without his leadership there's a good chance Canada isn't Canada.

The history of how first nation people have been treated is the darkest stain on our national identity. Its encouraging what's been happening with the truth and reconciliation process and with movements like idle no more. This generation of first nation leaders is inspiring to me. Lots of healing required still and there's along ways to go to address the inequities that exist and the mutl generational bs that first nation people have endured. But we'll be alot better as a people when that finally occurs.
palhal a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage