Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
It probably gets matched but it's a no risk move
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
69 500 000 $
11 395 052 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Puljujärvi, Jesse1 395 052 $Aucune compensation
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de FLA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 054 813 $0 $3 532 500 $7 445 187 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 6
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
885 833 $885 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
1 395 052 $1 395 052 $
AD
UFA
1 975 000 $1 975 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
RFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
735 000 $735 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 août 2019 à 8 h 35
Vorg1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 52
Mikko is signing in KHL.
9 août 2019 à 8 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,654
Because puljujarvi is a bust
9 août 2019 à 8 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
Quoting: Vorg_Vaarg
Mikko is signing in KHL.

Mikko isn't going anywhere without his personal chef Mackinnon. He spoon-fed him so well the last 2 seasons...
9 août 2019 à 8 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Quoting: JeffW

Maybe he is but maybe Edmonton destroys their prospects? Isn't it worth the risk to find out?
9 août 2019 à 8 h 49
Vorg1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 52
Quoting: Barbs
Mikko isn't going anywhere without his personal chef Mackinnon. He spoon-fed him so well the last 2 seasons...

He’s goin to Kazan. Sorry. Just how it is.
9 août 2019 à 8 h 51
Maybe he is but maybe Edmonton destroys their prospects? Isn't it worth the risk to find out?

Not in this situation, you bring him in and dont offer him a top 6 position which if he was going to have a breakout it wound need to be on a scoring line, not going to do much better with jost and Wilson, compher and donskoi beat him out of those middle 6 RW spots every day of the week
9 août 2019 à 8 h 52

That lady you're talking to is a troll, dont waste your breathe
9 août 2019 à 8 h 53

You also make an enemy out of edm, possibly other teams
9 août 2019 à 8 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Not in this situation, you bring him in and dont offer him a top 6 position which if he was going to have a breakout it wound need to be on a scoring line, not going to do much better with jost and Wilson, compher and donskoi beat him out of those middle 6 RW spots every day of the week

*shrugs*

He was drafted 3 years ago as a can't miss prospect that the hockey world was shocked to see "fall" to 4th overall. It's quite possible that Edmonton has done a horrendous job developing over the years and if he were wearing any other jersey might be apart of this elite RFA class this summer. He might actually be a good player that can be salvaged so why not take a flyer and let him battle it out in training camp? It's a luxury Colorado (or any team with cap space) has so why not use it?
9 août 2019 à 9 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
You also make an enemy out of edm, possibly other teams

If it can improve your team you gotta do it. If you're doing your job well you're likely going to make enemies through the process because other GMs are your direct competition. Last thing you want is to be buddies with another GM and only make one-sided trades with them *gestures at Pierre Dorion and Doug Wilson*
9 août 2019 à 9 h 5
*shrugs*

He was drafted 3 years ago as a can't miss prospect that the hockey world was shocked to see "fall" to 4th overall. It's quite possible that Edmonton has done a horrendous job developing over the years and if he were wearing any other jersey might be apart of this elite RFA class this summer. He might actually be a good player that can be salvaged so why not take a flyer and let him battle it out in training camp? It's a luxury Colorado (or any team with cap space) has so why not use it?

I would say because they did it already with yakapov, zand they have their own players they need to get into the forward group like kamanev, Bowers, Greer, kaut
9 août 2019 à 9 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
I would say because they did it already with yakapov, zand they have their own players they need to get into the forward group like kamanev, Bowers, Greer, kaut

And I would argue that was still a gamble worth taking. Let Puljujarvi battle it out with the players you mentioned. Worst-case Ontario you waive him and he toils away in the AHL for a season or he gets claimed by another team with the cap space to do so. No risk but possibly (even if you think its improbable) a big reward
9 août 2019 à 9 h 14
And I would argue that was still a gamble worth taking. Let Puljujarvi battle it out with the players you mentioned. Worst-case Ontario you waive him and he toils away in the AHL for a season or he gets claimed by another team with the cap space to do so. No risk but possibly (even if you think its improbable) a big reward

I see your point and appreciate the TPB's quote.
Barbs a aimé ceci.
9 août 2019 à 10 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,070
He’s goin to Kazan. Sorry. Just how it is.

#alternativefacts
9 août 2019 à 12 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Mikko is signing in KHL.

and you are a terrible troll, sorry thats just how it is
9 août 2019 à 12 h 12

hes a reclaim and probably a bust, but hes worth the gamble, similar to how yak was....but with puljujarvi case there is still more hope in him over Yak, who still has the skill just cant process the game fast enough.

The fact that terrible run org in Edmonton tried to convert puljujarvi into a crashing the net presence big body guy, its mind blowing. Draft a guy and try to make him do the exact opposite of why he was drafted so high in the first place. I am positive if Avs used him on the 2nd pp the exact same way they use Rants, puljujarvi would have a 20 goal season
Barbs a aimé ceci.
9 août 2019 à 12 h 23
Quoting: coga16
hes a reclaim and probably a bust, but hes worth the gamble, similar to how yak was....but with puljujarvi case there is still more hope in him over Yak, who still has the skill just cant process the game fast enough.

The fact that terrible run org in Edmonton tried to convert puljujarvi into a crashing the net presence big body guy, its mind blowing. Draft a guy and try to make him do the exact opposite of why he was drafted so high in the first place. I am positive if Avs used him on the 2nd pp the exact same way they use Rants, puljujarvi would have a 20 goal season

So who do you take out of the lineup, Wilson would be the most expensive press box guy
9 août 2019 à 12 h 47
So who do you take out of the lineup, Wilson would be the most expensive press box guy

to be honest, probably Kamanev and Nieto if its a fully healthy line up. Wilson will probably just end up getting hurt sometime in the season which is problem solved.
In theory I like the idea of puljujarvi but in reality, Avs have Bura and Jost, maybe even to a lesser extent Compher, that they need to focus on in getting more offense out of. puljujarvi would just be more of the same. If they didnt have Jost or Bura anymore then it makes more sense as the guy you are trying to build up
9 août 2019 à 13 h 1
to be honest, probably Kamanev and Nieto if its a fully healthy line up. Wilson will probably just end up getting hurt sometime in the season which is problem solved.
In theory I like the idea of puljujarvi but in reality, Avs have Bura and Jost, maybe even to a lesser extent Compher, that they need to focus on in getting more offense out of. puljujarvi would just be more of the same. If they didnt have Jost or Bura anymore then it makes more sense as the guy you are trying to build up

My second point was there is to much of a log jam, he doesnt even have bellemare in the lineup, calvert is scratched, there goes your PK which was a weakness for a long time last year
9 août 2019 à 13 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
My second point was there is to much of a log jam, he doesnt even have bellemare in the lineup, calvert is scratched, there goes your PK which was a weakness for a long time last year

Full disclosure I put about 2 seconds of thought into who should be on popcorn duty in the press box. Feel free to change that to anything you can imagine
9 août 2019 à 13 h 13

OH I know I wasnt critique the line up, its just the idea of Pool Party that is tempting. If there was a coach to get the most out of him, it would be Bednar but the idea of trading for him is long term outlook, the roster today wouldnt be able to make room for him with the other guys they need to figure out first.

In a perfect world if Avs could get him, make an arrangement for him to play in the KHL for a year, that way they retain his rights and avoid any waiver wire nonsense, and they can bring him over next season once the roster opens up, no Wilson and clear picture in what you ahve in Bura, Kamanev (if he stays healthy) and jost in a true Top 9 role.
12 août 2019 à 9 h 50

Just read article by Edmonton journal writer saying that Jesse's teammates asked not to play with him, and he couldn't follow direction, or be where he was suppose to be, he would bump into his own players on the pp not knowing the proper set up.... who wants a guy like that
12 août 2019 à 10 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Just read article by Edmonton journal writer saying that Jesse's teammates asked not to play with him, and he couldn't follow direction, or be where he was suppose to be, he would bump into his own players on the pp not knowing the proper set up.... who wants a guy like that

I'm not sure how much stock I would put into that. No idea who wrote the article you read but I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me) Jim Matheson works out of the Edmonton Journal and he's widely recognized as a joke. There's only a handful of "insiders" that I feel are worthy of that title. There's a lot of outlandish takes and misinformation that is spread to generate clicks.

But even if that was true, it's still possible the blame could be on the organization not teaching him as opposed to a player not listening. Would like to see how he does on any other team and I still think he's a gamble worth taking if you don't need to give up any considerable assets to acquire him
12 août 2019 à 10 h 34
I'm not sure how much stock I would put into that. No idea who wrote the article you read but I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me) Jim Matheson works out of the Edmonton Journal and he's widely recognized as a joke. There's only a handful of "insiders" that I feel are worthy of that title. There's a lot of outlandish takes and misinformation that is spread to generate clicks.

But even if that was true, it's still possible the blame could be on the organization not teaching him as opposed to a player not listening. Would like to see how he does on any other team and I still think he's a gamble worth taking if you don't need to give up any considerable assets to acquire him

Kurt leavins...

https://www.traderumours.com/index.php?blog=5985&s=100
12 août 2019 à 10 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion

Thank you for sharing. The fact that it wasn't Jim adds to the credibility of it. It doesn't change my stance on whether he's a risk worth taking. Anything and everything out of Edmonton should be questioned
JeffW a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage