Forums/Armchair-GM

the only possible way

Créé par: zngr
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 26 juill. 2019
Publié: 7 août 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Dubas offered Marner'r camp 3x8.75 as a bridge deal. Marner asks for 3x10. Is this a f-ing Golden Gate bridge?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
38 750 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $80 734 699 $0 $0 $765 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
8 750 000 $8 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 août 2019 à 5 h 15
johnjohn
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: LoganOllivier
Thanks for the eloquent retort sir, any other enlightening responses to add? Or are you just a little man behind a keyboard feeling big because he can call someone he doesn't know dumb for stating an opinion that is based in logic and intelligence and not emotions. Obviously you don't like the Leafs and want to see them burn, if you don't then its pretty easy to see whats happening. Ferris wants the moon, and isn't going to get it, like he's done twice already with AA in Detroit and Anderson in Columbus. He'll fail again here and Marner will sign a fair contract. He's still going to be the 3rd highest paid player on the team by a wide margin but he's not signing a 3x10 deal or a 4x11.5 or any of the other insane options people like to throw around. If I had to put money on it, I'd say he's going to get 6x10 or less depending on what the other guys sign for. Why do I say this? Because I think about things.

It was just reported he was offered 11 million for 7 years on tsn but now you got him signing for under 10 million on 6 years . Makes sense lol. Like I said come back when he signs 3 x 9.5 million and admit you don’t have a clue
8 août 2019 à 8 h 18
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: Johnjohn
It was just reported he was offered 11 million for 7 years on tsn but now you got him signing for under 10 million on 6 years . Makes sense lol. Like I said come back when he signs 3 x 9.5 million and admit you don’t have a clue

I read that speculation but I also read what Dubas said and if you listen to his words, he says he has made offers and now is waiting. Waiting for other teams and players to make moves. It's the status quo now, Ferris can play ball or make his client sit for the year. He won't get a better deal than one of the 3 he already was "reportedly" offered. If (until it happens it's just an if) one of the other RFA's signs for less than Marner is demanding (Point or Rantanen) then how does Ferris have a leg to stand on. Spoiler alert he doesn't and then he's going to come crawling back asking for one of the 3 contracts offered. 3 at under 9, 6 at just under 10 or 7 at just under 11. At that point, if I was Dubas, I'd say "you should have come to the table earlier, now each offer is between half a million to a full million less, because the market dictates it to be."
8 août 2019 à 12 h 57
johnjohn
I read that speculation but I also read what Dubas said and if you listen to his words, he says he has made offers and now is waiting. Waiting for other teams and players to make moves. It's the status quo now, Ferris can play ball or make his client sit for the year. He won't get a better deal than one of the 3 he already was "reportedly" offered. If (until it happens it's just an if) one of the other RFA's signs for less than Marner is demanding (Point or Rantanen) then how does Ferris have a leg to stand on. Spoiler alert he doesn't and then he's going to come crawling back asking for one of the 3 contracts offered. 3 at under 9, 6 at just under 10 or 7 at just under 11. At that point, if I was Dubas, I'd say "you should have come to the table earlier, now each offer is between half a million to a full million less, because the market dictates it to be."

3 x 9.5 million. Wait and see and then please report back when he signs for this. There is no way he will sign for 6 or 7 years at that price. In 4 years he will be getting a lot more and Toronto will wonder why they played hard ball with there 2nd best player
8 août 2019 à 13 h 45
Banni
3 x 9.5 million. Wait and see and then please report back when he signs for this. There is no way he will sign for 6 or 7 years at that price. In 4 years he will be getting a lot more and Toronto will wonder why they played hard ball with there 2nd best player

So tell me, what are Rantanen, Point, Laine, Connor, Werenski, and the rest going to sign for? I bet you are going to say they'll all sign for less than 10 million and long term deals. Why? Because only TO will have the misfortune of overpaying their player. You're a goof, you want to see TO burn and because that is your motivation in this conversation you won't look beyond your emotions and just keep trolling. Its just sad, grow up, no one cares how much you want to see Leaf fans upset.
12 août 2019 à 12 h 59
johnjohn
So tell me, what are Rantanen, Point, Laine, Connor, Werenski, and the rest going to sign for? I bet you are going to say they'll all sign for less than 10 million and long term deals. Why? Because only TO will have the misfortune of overpaying their player. You're a goof, you want to see TO burn and because that is your motivation in this conversation you won't look beyond your emotions and just keep trolling. Its just sad, grow up, no one cares how much you want to see Leaf fans upset.

Don’t get mad because you’re clueless lol. When he signs for 3 X9.5 just be the half man you are and admit you’re a dummy . That is all I am asking **** boy
12 août 2019 à 13 h 10
Banni
Don’t get mad because you’re clueless lol. When he signs for 3 X9.5 just be the half man you are and admit you’re a dummy . That is all I am asking **** boy

Lol, yup you are exactly the type of person I expected you to be. Just a tiny man who gets off on arguing with strangers, go tell your parents that you are sad inside because you don't have the confidence to have a voice outside of the internet. Tell your dad that you'd like to go play catch or something. Find something that makes you smile, try knitting. The worlds your oyster.
12 août 2019 à 13 h 13
johnjohn
Lol, yup you are exactly the type of person I expected you to be. Just a tiny man who gets off on arguing with strangers, go tell your parents that you are sad inside because you don't have the confidence to have a voice outside of the internet. Tell your dad that you'd like to go play catch or something. Find something that makes you smile, try knitting. The worlds your oyster.

Sounds like you’re talking about yourself again goof boy lol
12 août 2019 à 13 h 14
johnjohn
And from the post goof you were the keyboard warrior talking tough. Like all little girly boys you should just change your panties for some diapers lol
12 août 2019 à 13 h 26
Banni
Sounds like you’re talking about yourself again goof boy lol

Says the guy who hasn't answered a question but tosses insults like **** boy. Do you know what age group uses that term? Seriously man, go outside, find a hobby. Meet people, learn to have conversations, fall in love. Coming onto the internet to fight with strangers is just sad. Are you sad? If you are, this doesn't make it better, you need to find out why you are sad. Why does calling people you don't know names on the internet make you feel better about yourself? Find that answer and your days will be a little brighter.
12 août 2019 à 13 h 37
johnjohn
Says the guy who hasn't answered a question but tosses insults like **** boy. Do you know what age group uses that term? Seriously man, go outside, find a hobby. Meet people, learn to have conversations, fall in love. Coming onto the internet to fight with strangers is just sad. Are you sad? If you are, this doesn't make it better, you need to find out why you are sad. Why does calling people you don't know names on the internet make you feel better about yourself? Find that answer and your days will be a little brighter.

Again I don’t understand you goof lingo. It sound like you got a big dck in your mouth. Please shut up about hockey since you are obviously clueless
12 août 2019 à 13 h 39
johnjohn
Again in person Logan I am sure you would be a whimpering little sissy. Good luck on your future as a leafs ball boy
12 août 2019 à 13 h 39
Banni
Again I don’t understand you goof lingo. It sound like you got a big dck in your mouth. Please shut up about hockey since you are obviously clueless

So that's a no to knitting, what are you interests? Anything not trolling related? Do you like to paint? Maybe go to a Lake or something and try your hand at landscapes with water colour. You can do a series on them, perhaps sunsets with the boys or something.

Maybe water sports are more your speed, go for a swim little guy, play with kids your age and maybe you'll make friends that way?
12 août 2019 à 13 h 44
Banni
Again in person Logan I am sure you would be a whimpering little sissy. Good luck on your future as a leafs ball boy

In person, I'm pretty much the same as I am everywhere else. I like to consider myself an intelligent nice guy who likes to take part in eloquent and thoughtful debate.

I'll save you the trouble,

Definition of eloquent
1 : marked by forceful and fluent expression
an eloquent speaker

As for the sissy part, in my experience, those who talk like that on the internet are just scared. What you personally are scared of or hurting from is your own business, but I'd wager that you don't have the best record of being heard and thus you lash out at strangers who really couldn't care less what your opinion of them is.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage