Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
NYR
  1. Clarkson, David
  2. Eakin, Cody
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (VGK)
  4. Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (VGK)
Détails additionnels:
NYR gets a 1st for taking on all the cap while getting a serviceable veteran center they’re reported looking for, on a 1-year deal that they can flip at the deadline
VGK
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (NYR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de VGK
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de VGK
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $62 163 609 $0 $2 182 500 $19 336 391 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 juin 2019 à 18 h 21
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,313
lol, maybe they'll throw in karlsson or marchaseult in for free too
22 juin 2019 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 86
Quoting: Jfstompers
lol, maybe they'll throw in karlsson or marchaseult in for free too

Feel free to elaborate especially after seeing what today’s Subban and Marleau trades do to players value when a team is desperate to shed cap space
22 juin 2019 à 18 h 41
Pop Pop
Quoting: Linlan
Feel free to elaborate especially after seeing what today’s Subban and Marleau trades do to players value when a team is desperate to shed cap space

first Clarkson is on ltir so he costs nothing they dont need to move him, while eakin coast 3.8 million hes a middle 6 forward, 40 pt and can play in all situations. they dont need to pay a 1st rounder to move him. he isn't marleau who makes 7 million or subban who makes 9 million
22 juin 2019 à 19 h 1
Démarrer sujet
first Clarkson is on ltir so he costs nothing they dont need to move him, while eakin coast 3.8 million hes a middle 6 forward, 40 pt and can play in all situations. they dont need to pay a 1st rounder to move him. he isn't marleau who makes 7 million or subban who makes 9 million

Have you seen VGK cap? They’re already around 2M OVER the cap and haven’t even begun signing their RFA and UFA’s, Clarkson can’t be put on LTIR until the season starts and by then they need to have given out their contract already which they can’t cause they can only exceed the cap by 10% during the off-season and they will immediately be at that limit with only the Karlsson contract
Substract Clarkson and add Karlsson on the team and VGK are still over the cap with players to sign. Eakin is expendable with Class coming up but due to the cap hell he won’t bring any value in particular. Eakin is IMO worth at tops a 2nd (defensive 30-40p 3C with 1 year left until UFA) but not with his team in desperate need for cap relief
Do you think Marleau was so bad player Toronto had to give up a 1st?
Do you think Subban was so bad New Jersey only had to give up some B-prospect and a couple of 2nd’s?
No and no, cap space is a asset and that’s what VGK will get but to get asset you need to give asset and Eakin+Clarkson=9.1M in cap relief and NYR would only get around 30-40p for that which is why IMO a 1st have to be included if VGK wanna keep most of their roster intact and most important, under contract

P.s sorry for long read, I can get ahead of myself sometimes when I wanna explain something as good as possible
22 juin 2019 à 19 h 20
Pop Pop
Have you seen VGK cap? They’re already around 2M OVER the cap and haven’t even begun signing their RFA and UFA’s, Clarkson can’t be put on LTIR until the season starts and by then they need to have given out their contract already which they can’t cause they can only exceed the cap by 10% during the off-season and they will immediately be at that limit with only the Karlsson contract
Substract Clarkson and add Karlsson on the team and VGK are still over the cap with players to sign. Eakin is expendable with Class coming up but due to the cap hell he won’t bring any value in particular. Eakin is IMO worth at tops a 2nd (defensive 30-40p 3C with 1 year left until UFA) but not with his team in desperate need for cap relief
Do you think Subban was so bad New Jersey only had to give up some B-prospect and a couple of 2nd’s?
No and no, cap space is a asset and that’s what VGK will get but to get asset you need to give asset and Eakin+Clarkson=9.1M in cap relief and NYR would only get around 30-40p for that which is why IMO a 1st have to be included if VGK wanna keep most of their roster intact and most important, under contract

P.s sorry for long read, I can get ahead of myself sometimes when I wanna explain something as good as possible

yeah dude I get that they are up against the cap but I dont think marleau is a good comp. marleau was in the way of keeping marner and maybe kap. He also had a cap hit of 6 plus was it. his negatives are way longer than eakin. while I agree that they are dealing from a position of weakness giving up a first to clear 3.8 million is no way gonna happen. they could move eakin to a dozen teams for just that 4th rounder youre sending back. You bring up subban and I think thats a more accurate comparison. yes , your right nj gave less than his value. Did Nashville give up assets to get him and his 9 million gone? no they took a discount on the player to exit 9 million on the cap. which is what im saying vegas can do with eakin or haula or miller or smith depending on who the end up moving.
22 juin 2019 à 19 h 34
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 9

Leafs gave the canes a 1st because it’s highly likely they’ll have to buy Marleau out, it’s a business and few million dollars ain’t a small number; on the other hand Clarkson’s contract doesn’t carry any real money, so there’s a big difference.
For the Subban trade, I feel like Nashville got fleeced, but remember Subban carries a 9 million cap hit and is declining, all Vegas players are on much smaller and controllable contracts, so more teams will be in on them (New Jersey was the only team willing to take Subban’s full contract)
The JT Miller trade showed that you can still get value for ok players under cap pressure
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2019 à 19 h 37
Démarrer sujet
yeah dude I get that they are up against the cap but I dont think marleau is a good comp. marleau was in the way of keeping marner and maybe kap. He also had a cap hit of 6 plus was it. his negatives are way longer than eakin. while I agree that they are dealing from a position of weakness giving up a first to clear 3.8 million is no way gonna happen. they could move eakin to a dozen teams for just that 4th rounder youre sending back. You bring up subban and I think thats a more accurate comparison. yes , your right nj gave less than his value. Did Nashville give up assets to get him and his 9 million gone? no they took a discount on the player to exit 9 million on the cap. which is what im saying vegas can do with eakin or haula or miller or smith depending on who the end up moving.

You’re saying Marleau had to get rid to keep Marner, and that’s exactly what Vegas has to do with Clarkson and Eakin to keep Karlsson, Gusev and all their depth players
Trading Eakin+Clarkson in package provide the most intact roster for VGK while at the same time shedding as much cap as possible (9M)
Marleau at around 6M got Carolina a 1st but Marleau can still play decent
Clarkson at around 5M but can’t play should therefore be of similar value
Eakin in this scenario could be had for a 3rd or 4th, so tell me is my proposal still atrocious?
And you bring up Haula, Smith, Miller in argument and sure you can trade them instead but as I mentioned Eakin+Clarkson gives most cap relief while also keeping your roster best intact. Scary thing is even if Eakin+Clarkson were gone VGK are still very close to the cap, but it’s a good start getting rid of 9M cap space for only a late 1st and a replaceable 3C with 1 year left on contract
22 juin 2019 à 19 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Malsby
Leafs gave the canes a 1st because it’s highly likely they’ll have to buy Marleau out, it’s a business and few million dollars ain’t a small number; on the other hand Clarkson’s contract doesn’t carry any real money, so there’s a big difference.
For the Subban trade, I feel like Nashville got fleeced, but remember Subban carries a 9 million cap hit and is declining, all Vegas players are on much smaller and controllable contracts, so more teams will be in on them (New Jersey was the only team willing to take Subban’s full contract)
The JT Miller trade showed that you can still get value for ok players under cap pressure

Yes, but how is a late 1st not worth giving up for shedding 9M cap space while only losing one replaceable roster player?
Yes you can trade other players and get value, however they carry less cap space so you have to trade more of them and suddenly you lose your depth
They should try to get rid of Smith but with his M-NTC being able to choose only 8 teams it might be difficult for VGK to do that and that could also diminish his value
22 juin 2019 à 20 h 17
GilgimeshGurpgork
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 46
I agree with linlan, freeing up 9 million in cap space, which they desperately need, will cost at least a 1st-- just like Toronto had to do. And the difference between Marleau and Eakin was 4 points last year and about 950 pts over his career in Marleau's favor. Also, Game 7 WCQF.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage