SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

NHL Rule Changes: Reactions

Will the New Rule Changes be a Positive for the Game?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

20 juin 2019 à 23 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,530
I think the expanded video replay will be a big win for the league, but only if it doesn't cause a game to last 3 hours instead of the typical 2:40. I'd hate to see the flow of the game messed with, but I def. wanna see the correct calls made at the end of the day.

I think these changes are mostly a response to the blowback the refs recorded during this year's playoffs. The Eakin major penalty, in my opinion, cost VGK a great chance to win the Cup. I'd love to hear the refs respond to these changes. Do they wanna be second guessed by Toronto on every call? Aren't they already? As long as the game is improved I'm happy to try the new changes.
20 juin 2019 à 23 h 15
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652
Quoting: Brian2016
I think the expanded video replay will be a big win for the league, but only if it doesn't cause a game to last 3 hours instead of the typical 2:40. I'd hate to see the flow of the game messed with, but I def. wanna see the correct calls made at the end of the day.

I think these changes are mostly a response to the blowback the refs recorded during this year's playoffs. The Eakin major penalty, in my opinion, cost VGK a great chance to win the Cup. I'd love to hear the refs respond to these changes. Do they wanna be second guessed by Toronto on every call? Aren't they already? As long as the game is improved I'm happy to try the new changes.

I don't think it'll slow it down much, as it's only when these missed calls lead to goals as well as major penalties/double-minors.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 1 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,530
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I don't think it'll slow it down much, as it's only when these missed calls lead to goals as well as major penalties/double-minors.

I still think Vegas was the best all around team in the West. They weren't quite as good as STL defensively, but they were much better offensively and the goaltending was pretty much a toss-up. Oh well. They never should've allowed 4 goals on one PP anyway.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 1 h 48
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652
Quoting: Brian2016
I still think Vegas was the best all around team in the West. They weren't quite as good as STL defensively, but they were much better offensively and the goaltending was pretty much a toss-up. Oh well. They never should've allowed 4 goals on one PP anyway.

It was partly the refs that lost them the series, but that's a horrible penalty kill for the NHL in game 7. At that level in that game at that time, that's just horrible.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage