SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2019
Créé par: rmaccallum
Publié: 22 avr. 2019 à 18 h 56
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Duh.
2Logo de Rangers de New York-Duh.
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-As an Avs fan I'm hoping he falls to us, but I think Chicago will want to maximize the end of Kane's prime and Toews and Keith still being productive players, and they got this gift moving up to 3. Cozens seems like the most NHL ready guy in this draft besides the top 2, and you can definitely argue adding him to Kane, Toews, Keith, Boqvist, Debrincat, and a healthy Crawford is a potential playoff team next year.
4Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaThe only thing that would annoy me about this one as an Avs fan is the waiting. Don't see him coming over for at least a year
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Obviously Byram is the best defenseman by a mile in the draft. The Kings have a lot of rebuilding to do but they still have Kopitar, Toffoli, Clifford, Iafollo and Vilardi as forwards in their primes/prospects while Doughty is the only defenseman his prime on the roster.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-With Byram off the board we'll pretty much just run through the next best forwards. A lot of these guys are probably interchangeable but this is kind of my feeling today. The Red Wings just need as many top prospects as they can get to add to their stable of young forwards like Larkin, Betruzzi, Mantha, Zadina, Athanasiou, and Veleno.
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Could go a lot higher, Buffalo also needs to add as many high-end prospects as they can, develop a young core to supplement Eichel, Dahlin, Mittlestadt, Nylander, & the like.
8Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton could probably use a defenseman, but it's not worth reaching when they also could use more forward help. Outside of McDavid, Draisaitl, and RNH (possibly Puljujarvi) there's not a lot to be excited about.
9Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks need to usher in the new era and move off of Getzlaf, Kesler and Perry. At least they got the goalie moving forward.
10Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-He's skyrocketing up the rankings rn and might end up going higher, but for now he joins an exciting young core in Vancouver.
11Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Flyers have some good young pieces and a pretty strong blue line and goalie. Adding a top forward would help.
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Team needs to go into rebuild mode, this would be a start.
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-The next defenseman off the board, here is where I think you can justify taking one besides Byram. Panthers have a really good top 6 and could add Panarin, the blue line needs help though.
14Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Coyotes just need to draft the best player available, good young team just need a little more to make it over the playoff hump.
15Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Another good young team that probably wants to lean defense. Outside of Weber (who's 33) they have a lot of question marks there.
16Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Someone who really needs a goaltender prospect is gonna reach to take Knight, and a team with two first round picks seems perfect. Grubauer seems to be the guy going forward for the Avs but they don't have a goaltending prospect to get excited about. This is maybe wishful thinking as an Avs fan but when you have a guy that's worthy of a first round pick and you have that glaring hole in your system, I think the Avs should reach a little and take him.
17Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
20Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Blues de St-Louis
21Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
23Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
24Logo de Predators de Nashville-
25Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Flames de Calgary-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Sharks de San Jose
29Logo de Islanders de New York-
30Logo de Capitals de Washington-
31Logo de Bruins de Boston-
22 avr. 2019 à 20 h 8
AXR
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
I really think the avs go with Byram; however, I also think they'll take Knight. I think if they plan on taking Knight, they'll go with a forward with the top pick. Otherwise, I think they grab the best D, and then another forward.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage