Forums/Armchair-GM

Realistic Worst-Case Scenario pt 2

Créé par: KUUUCH
Équipe: 2020-21 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 11 mars 2019
Publié: 11 mars 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Personally, I think BriseBois locks up everyone @ deserving & team-friendly cap hits. I’m just trying to prove the “Tampa can’t afford Point” haters wrong. Only way to do so, is to pretend like Point & Vasy sign w/ cap hits similar to the top players on teams with 50% + tax rates.

NOTABLE 2019-20 subtractions: Callahan, Erne, Verhaeghe, Stralman, Coburn, Girardi, 2nd rd pick.

NOTABLE 2020-21 subtractions: Killorn, Miller, Joseph, Volkov, Stephens, Domingue.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
711 000 000 $
810 000 000 $
53 000 000 $
53 750 000 $
33 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (DAL)
DAL
  1. Killorn, Alex
Détails additionnels:
(doesn't matter the team or return)
TBL
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (COL)
COL
  1. Miller, J.T.
Détails additionnels:
(doesn't matter what team or the return)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de DAL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2086 000 000 $85 723 356 $0 $632 500 $276 644 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 2
759 258 $759 258 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
833 333 $833 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
833 333 $833 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
809 166 $809 166 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
G
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
721 600 $721 600 $
D
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
791 667 $791 667 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 mars 2019 à 22 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
hot take: Connor Ingram is really good and lightning shouldn't invest big money in vaselski, just like how they didn't invest big money in bishop
11 mars 2019 à 22 h 46
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Quoting: mhockey91
hot take: Connor Ingram is really good and lightning shouldn't invest big money in vaselski, just like how they didn't invest big money in bishop

Ingram is solid, but Bishop was older and Vasy IMO is the best goalie in the league right now. Call me biased, I just haven't seen any other goalie in history even attempt the saves that he's made. I've never trusted a Lightning Goalie more than him, but like I said that's just my opinion.
11 mars 2019 à 23 h 9
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: KUUUCH
Ingram is solid, but Bishop was older and Vasy IMO is the best goalie in the league right now. Call me biased, I just haven't seen any other goalie in history even attempt the saves that he's made. I've never trusted a Lightning Goalie more than him, but like I said that's just my opinion.

I mean the team he's on his absolutely OP. I'm not saying hes an amazing goalie and one of the best, but I think TBL would be better off spending that 10 million elsewhere. ingram looks like the best goalie in the AHL this season. tied for 2nd in save percentage, 2nd in GAA, first in shutouts. no idea why they sent him down to the ECHL. must've been conditioning. I think it would be tough for a team that good to invest 10 million in goaltending especially when they have a top goalie prospect in the system.
11 mars 2019 à 23 h 36
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Quoting: mhockey91
I mean the team he's on his absolutely OP. I'm not saying hes an amazing goalie and one of the best, but I think TBL would be better off spending that 10 million elsewhere. ingram looks like the best goalie in the AHL this season. tied for 2nd in save percentage, 2nd in GAA, first in shutouts. no idea why they sent him down to the ECHL. must've been conditioning. I think it would be tough for a team that good to invest 10 million in goaltending especially when they have a top goalie prospect in the system.

Yea but the team doesn't change the saves you attempt to make as a goalie (referring to his several behind the back glove & other crazy saves).
I read somewhere it was because of having a bad attitude or something. They're both are expiring in 2020 so there's still plenty of time for Vasy to lose his elite/franchise status, but I can't see it happening.
If I was a GM and I could pick 1 guaranteed elite young superstar, I'd pick goalie every time but that's just me.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2019 à 2 h 5
Mentions "j'aime": 4
I can't speak as to Ingram's true value but only a fool would not do whatever it takes to make Vasy your goalie for life. If Ingram is that good then you trade him when you can maximise his value.

Kuuuch I think these are good exercises but do you think a bridge deal is a likely scenario for Point? It'a tough call given what he's done already and how nice it would be to have him locked in for 7-8 years. Of course what happens in this year's playoffs will be a factor. If we win the cup then that takes a lot of pressure off Brisbois and he can probably think more long term.
12 mars 2019 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Quoting: Fatwater
I can't speak as to Ingram's true value but only a fool would not do whatever it takes to make Vasy your goalie for life. If Ingram is that good then you trade him when you can maximise his value.

Kuuuch I think these are good exercises but do you think a bridge deal is a likely scenario for Point? It'a tough call given what he's done already and how nice it would be to have him locked in for 7-8 years. Of course what happens in this year's playoffs will be a factor. If we win the cup then that takes a lot of pressure off Brisbois and he can probably think more long term.

Agreed, winning the cup is def a huge factor. I do know Point has said he loves Tampa and is willing to work with the team & doesn't care if he signs 3 years, 5 years, or 8 years. It's hard to predict which he'll chose but personally I'd say 5 years because of Stammer's first extension & the similarity in ppg @ time of signing. Matthews also just took 5 years. But Kuch, Johnson, Palat all got 3 year bridges so like I said it's hard to tell.
13 mars 2019 à 4 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
Mittelstadt + Ristolainen for Point ?

For the record,
I know for a FACT that Tampa tried to trade for Risto at the deadline
Offer was Miller, Cernak or Cirelli, and we take on a Cap dump (I’m assuming Callahan)
13 mars 2019 à 19 h 45
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Quoting: Jdfitz77
Mittelstadt + Ristolainen for Point ?

For the record,
I know for a FACT that Tampa tried to trade for Risto at the deadline
Offer was Miller, Cernak or Cirelli, and we take on a Cap dump (I’m assuming Callahan)

Sources? I heard rumors, didn't know anything was confirmed. Personally you'd have to pay may to take on Risto, not a fan of his defense.
14 mars 2019 à 21 h 33
Sources? I heard rumors, didn't know anything was confirmed. Personally you'd have to pay may to take on Risto, not a fan of his defense.

A friend of mine knows a guy in Management of the Bills/Sabres (same owner)
Gives me inside information all the time that turns out correct, so i trust the stuff he tells me that was discussed or came close to happening

Yeah, Risto definitely has defensive lapses
But he also can dominate at times
Had a great game against u guys last time,
which I’m guessing had something to do with the Bolts being interested

I can’t say whether or not these talks will be revisited in the offseason
Might depend on the Bolts playoff run
14 mars 2019 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
A friend of mine knows a guy in Management of the Bills/Sabres (same owner)
Gives me inside information all the time that turns out correct, so i trust the stuff he tells me that was discussed or came close to happening

Yeah, Risto definitely has defensive lapses
But he also can dominate at times
Had a great game against u guys last time,
which I’m guessing had something to do with the Bolts being interested

I can’t say whether or not these talks will be revisited in the offseason
Might depend on the Bolts playoff run

Yea winning or losing the cup is gonna be a huge factor for future team plans. I'm sure Risto isn't completely useless, he's just developed his pro game on one of the worse NHL teams to start his career. Better/new players & coaches can def change a player for the better or the worse. I just don't think he deserves the trade value that Buffalo is presumed to ask for him.
15 mars 2019 à 1 h 34
Yea winning or losing the cup is gonna be a huge factor for future team plans. I'm sure Risto isn't completely useless, he's just developed his pro game on one of the worse NHL teams to start his career. Better/new players & coaches can def change a player for the better or the worse. I just don't think he deserves the trade value that Buffalo is presumed to ask for him.

Speaking from a Tampa (or other good team) perspective...
my guess is that in Ristolainen they see a physical defenseman who can skate the puck up ice, is pretty good on the PP, and scores 40+ points every year on one of the worst scoring teams
And then the thought with his defensive flaws...
would probably be that if u could get Ristolainen on a good team, then he’s going to be exposed so much less than on Buffalo- and that would really limit a lot of the errors he makes in his own end
And boost his offensive stats even- since on a good team, he’d be playing in the offensive zone A LOT more than the defensive end

I think that’s how Buffalo sees it also
So we’d consider trading him,
but only if someone overpays
Bc we see how good he can be, & just need to get rid of our dead weight so we can build up the team around him (and our other young talent)
KUUUCH a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2019 à 16 h 44
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Speaking from a Tampa (or other good team) perspective...
my guess is that in Ristolainen they see a physical defenseman who can skate the puck up ice, is pretty good on the PP, and scores 40+ points every year on one of the worst scoring teams
And then the thought with his defensive flaws...
would probably be that if u could get Ristolainen on a good team, then he’s going to be exposed so much less than on Buffalo- and that would really limit a lot of the errors he makes in his own end
And boost his offensive stats even- since on a good team, he’d be playing in the offensive zone A LOT more than the defensive end

I think that’s how Buffalo sees it also
So we’d consider trading him,
but only if someone overpays
Bc we see how good he can be, & just need to get rid of our dead weight so we can build up the team around him (and our other young talent)

You're right, maybe I was a little hard on Risto. I do like big physical dmen. I have seen him make some sketchy plays on both ends, but I just watched his highlights to refresh my memory and I can't lie, he has made some impressive plays offensively. I think the plus / minus still has got to carry some weight on his value, but anyhow, I'd probably send Cally, 1st, Masin/Thomas, & Ingram/Domingue for Risto
16 mars 2019 à 4 h 27
You're right, maybe I was a little hard on Risto. I do like big physical dmen. I have seen him make some sketchy plays on both ends, but I just watched his highlights to refresh my memory and I can't lie, he has made some impressive plays offensively. I think the plus / minus still has got to carry some weight on his value, but anyhow, I'd probably send Cally, 1st, Masin/Thomas, & Ingram/Domingue for Risto

+/- is really a team stat
That number doesn’t reflect on Risto’s play-
it reflects on how terrible we’ve been as a team

He’d be a stud on a good team like Tampa,
I have no doubt
16 mars 2019 à 22 h 33
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
+/- is really a team stat
That number doesn’t reflect on Risto’s play-
it reflects on how terrible we’ve been as a team

He’d be a stud on a good team like Tampa,
I have no doubt

It is a team stat but the rest of his teammates put up far worse +/- stats. But I do agree he's still got potential and a change of team could make a big impact for him.
Jdfitz77 a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2019 à 17 h 11
Nice chatting with ya
Good luck in the playoffs
I’d like to see SJ win it, bc idk if Jumbo Joe will get another good chance
But i wouldn’t mind at all if Tampa did

All I’ve got to cheer for the Sabres at this point is some Lottery luck ???
KUUUCH a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2019 à 23 h 50
Démarrer sujet
KUUUCH
Nice chatting with ya
Good luck in the playoffs
I’d like to see SJ win it, bc idk if Jumbo Joe will get another good chance
But i wouldn’t mind at all if Tampa did

All I’ve got to cheer for the Sabres at this point is some Lottery luck ???

If not Tampa, I'd also pick SJ. Joe's gotta get 1, I just don't know if the Shark's goalie tandem is gonna be enough, they both had a rough season (especially since their team is doing this good).
But nice chatting with you, best of luck winning the lottery! Always a chance!
Jdfitz77 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage