Détails additionnels:
The idea of this trade came from:
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/197536
BUF
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (BUF)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (BUF)
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2020 (BUF)
CAR
  1. Scandella, Marco (1 500 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
  3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (DAL)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (STL)
VAN
  1. Beaulieu, Nathan (1 200 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (SJS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $73 809 524 $0 $4 337 500 $5 690 476 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 725 000 $5 725 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
DG/DD
UFA - 3
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
UFA - 2
5 142 857 $5 142 857 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 févr. 2019 à 11 h 49
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
rangers say no-- the pieces you added aren't enough to get Shattenkirk. Guhle is the only one the rangers would be interested in the additions you've made
Shakabakes et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2019 à 11 h 49
STH
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Why do people on this site constantly try and trade the Canes a defensemen. We have more NHL quality defenders than we know what to do with and arguably 2 to 3 prospects who are ready play too. We have NO room for another defender which is the whole reason why we are trying to trade a RHD for a forward. We want Adam Fox to sign and if we trade a RHD, he can jump into the lineup immediately when the NCAA season is over in March. He has always said his main goal in signing is to get to the NHL as fast as possible and we can offer him that.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2019 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877
I like the overall outline of the Ranger deal. I am all about riding the team of big contracts and clearing space. That being said, I still think the Rangers can get a little bit more in compensation based on some of those players. Outside of Guhle and the 3rd, there is nothing of redeeming value coming back to the Rangers. Which I get. It's a Cap dump. We mainly take back crap now for the financial benefit in the future. Still, outside of Smith, the other 3 players still have some value.

I proposed a deal just yesterday that sent Vesey, Strome and Smith to Buffalo for Moulson, Pominville and a 3rd. I thought that was relatively fair. So when I see this in comparison to that, I see the Rangers adding Shattenkirk for Guhle, Nelson, Sobotka and O'Regan.

I get that Shatty isn't worth his current contract, but he still has more value than that. Staal would better suited for that return. If anything, I would even retain some of Shatty's salary to get a better return.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 12
Victor_Hockey
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Honestly, the rangers/sabres trade isn't that bad. O'Regan is a leading goal scorer for the Rochester Americans 30 pts - 45 games. Guhle is a promising prospect in the sabres prospect pool. Sabres add higher pick and this goes through.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Quoting: Spanky227
rangers say no-- the pieces you added aren't enough to get Shattenkirk. Guhle is the only one the rangers would be interested in the additions you've made

You are correct this was of course a reach, I saw a trade for him that was about the same coming back. Actually Nelson has done well in the NHL this year and Guhle has a decent upside. So I thought it would be 2 defense men prospects and a 3rd for Shattenkirk, probably not enough.
Quoting: Rcsherwo
Why do people on this site constantly try and trade the Canes a defensemen. We have more NHL quality defenders than we know what to do with and arguably 2 to 3 prospects who are ready play too. We have NO room for another defender which is the whole reason why we are trying to trade a RHD for a forward. We want Adam Fox to sign and if we trade a RHD, he can jump into the lineup immediately when the NCAA season is over in March. He has always said his main goal in signing is to get to the NHL as fast as possible and we can offer him that.

Please help me here, how many NHL LHD do the Canes have? You are absolutely correct that the Canes have great defensive depth but I only saw 2 LHD. How about Scandella for TVR with some of Scandella's salary retained?
Quoting: Shakabakes
I like the overall outline of the Ranger deal. I am all about riding the team of big contracts and clearing space. That being said, I still think the Rangers can get a little bit more in compensation based on some of those players. Outside of Guhle and the 3rd, there is nothing of redeeming value coming back to the Rangers. Which I get. It's a Cap dump. We mainly take back crap now for the financial benefit in the future. Still, outside of Smith, the other 3 players still have some value.

I proposed a deal just yesterday that sent Vesey, Strome and Smith to Buffalo for Moulson, Pominville and a 3rd. I thought that was relatively fair. So when I see this in comparison to that, I see the Rangers adding Shattenkirk for Guhle, Nelson, Sobotka and O'Regan.

I get that Shatty isn't worth his current contract, but he still has more value than that. Staal would better suited for that return. If anything, I would even retain some of Shatty's salary to get a better return.

Yup, I stole your post (do you see the URL?) and added a trade I saw for Shattenkirk that included the extra pieces. I really liked the deal you proposed, I was trying to get Shattenkirk as well.
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 29
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
You are correct this was of course a reach, I saw a trade for him that was about the same coming back. Actually Nelson has done well in the NHL this year and Guhle has a decent upside. So I thought it would be 2 defense men prospects and a 3rd for Shattenkirk, probably not enough.

Please help me here, how many NHL LHD do the Canes have? You are absolutely correct that the Canes have great defensive depth but I only saw 2 LHD. How about Scandella for TVR with some of Scandella's salary retained?

Yup, I stole your post (do you see the URL?) and added a trade I saw for Shattenkirk that included the extra pieces. I really liked the deal you proposed, I was trying to get Shattenkirk as well.

Did not know the URL was mine. I am honored to be your inspiration, haha.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 32
Quoting: Victor_Hockey
Honestly, the rangers/sabres trade isn't that bad. O'Regan is a leading goal scorer for the Rochester Americans 30 pts - 45 games. Guhle is a promising prospect in the sabres prospect pool. Sabres add higher pick and this goes through.

Peter Holland has been a Point per Game producer in the AHL his entire career, but at age 28, still can't maintain a Full time spot on an NHL roster. AHL success doesn't always mean NHL success. O'Regan looks like he fits that mold.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Victor_Hockey
Honestly, the rangers/sabres trade isn't that bad. O'Regan is a leading goal scorer for the Rochester Americans 30 pts - 45 games. Guhle is a promising prospect in the Sabres prospect pool. Sabres add higher pick and this goes through.

Yup, that is the way that I see it. Moulson and Pominville are included to balance the cap this year and maybe the Rangers could flip Pominville to WSH for Burakovsky? Sobotka was included to balance the NHL rosters, but he could be taken out easily, or he may have value at the TDL to a team looking for a PK forward who can win face offs. The Sabres need to add but this is a start and would be a HUGE exchange of players.
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2019 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet

The CAR trade was a bit of whimsy. I hope you noticed BUF got all of the picks given up for Skinner and BUF gave away picks from other team.
5 févr. 2019 à 13 h 18
STH
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
The CAR trade was a bit of whimsy. I hope you noticed BUF got all of the picks given up for Skinner and BUF gave away picks from other team.

No worries man, I did notice that ha.

As far as your other comment, we are stacked on both sides. We have Slavin/DeHaan as our top 2 on the left with both TVR and Pesce playing LD since we have too many on the right. We also have Fluery who is 100% ready to play in the NHL and would be starting for 90% of the other teams in the league right now but since he is still waivers exempt he has spent time back and forth with Charlotte. Bean is another LHD who is in the AHL and could arguably be ready for the NHL, will def get a shot to make the team full time next year. He played well in his audition earlier this year and currently leads the AHL in points by a defender while playing solid solid defense. Adding another guy to the mix just isnt in the cards, even if we send TVR out we still have cheaper and some would say more effective options for a 3rd pair LD.

This also doesn't account for strong AHL vets like McKeown and Carrick who would fill a 3rd pair role admirably. Both of which could prob play in the NHL on many other teams.

I appreciate you thinking of the Canes though!
5 févr. 2019 à 13 h 22
Démarrer sujet
No worries man, I did notice that ha.

As far as your other comment, we are stacked on both sides. We have Slavin/DeHaan as our top 2 on the left with both TVR and Pesce playing LD since we have too many on the right. We also have Fluery who is 100% ready to play in the NHL and would be starting for 90% of the other teams in the league right now but since he is still waivers exempt he has spent time back and forth with Charlotte. Bean is another LHD who is in the AHL and could arguably be ready for the NHL, will def get a shot to make the team full time next year. He played well in his audition earlier this year and currently leads the AHL in points by a defender while playing solid solid defense. Adding another guy to the mix just isnt in the cards, even if we send TVR out we still have cheaper and some would say more effective options for a 3rd pair LD.

This also doesn't account for strong AHL vets like McKeown and Carrick who would fill a 3rd pair role admirably. Both of which could prob play in the NHL on many other teams.

I appreciate you thinking of the Canes though!

Thank you for your feedback, this is what I like about CF. I know CAR is loaded with defense and I know that there was an imbalance of L/R, while Buffalo could use a RHD so I was hoping there could be a dea..

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage