Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2879 500 000 $72 630 832 $0 $3 282 500 $6 869 168 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 6
    4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C
    UFA - 3
    839 166 $839 166 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 4
    700 000 $700 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    675 000 $675 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    650 000 $650 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 3
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
    DD
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    25 nov. 2018 à 11 h 56
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
    Quoting: palhal
    ???? Saying Nylander is good doesn't entitle Nylander to a top RW money. I think he's about 6.5m player IMO And coaches are 99% complimentary to players publicly. And what else would Babcock or any coach say anything differently about Weber. Thank goodness Babcock doesn't control Leafs personnel decisions. He wanted Marleau...which isn't bad but that contract next year looks restrictive . At the draft he wanted Dman Hanifan not Marner.
    In last year playoffs....and really it did go the third period of game 7, I don't now Weber would have helped. It was Babcock's inane and foolish line matchups and LHD Gardiner having the worse of the "bad Jake" games that cost of the Leaf a change.

So ur going to blame coaching on everything, but not the personnel on the ice? Thats so ridiculous. it was poor defensemen and poor defenseive plays whom cost u that series, and will continue to do so in the playoffs. I can't comment about Marner or Hanifin, because i wasn't even aware of that, but im pretty sure that if u had drafted Provorov, or Weresnki over marner, u would have prob won a playoff round at least. i dont see the leafs getting deep in the playoffs. if u go against a healthy bruins team again, ur not getting past them. cause their defense can contain ur offense, but ur defense, cant contain thier offense.
    25 nov. 2018 à 12 h 13
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,110
    Quoting: Price_is_the_goat
    So ur going to blame coaching on everything, but not the personnel on the ice? Thats so ridiculous. it was poor defensemen and poor defenseive plays whom cost u that series, and will continue to do so in the playoffs. I can't comment about Marner or Hanifin, because i wasn't even aware of that, but im pretty sure that if u had drafted Provorov, or Weresnki over marner, u would have prob won a playoff round at least. i dont see the leafs getting deep in the playoffs. if u go against a healthy bruins team again, ur not getting past them. cause their defense can contain ur offense, but ur defense, cant contain thier offense.

I do blame Babcock last year....for the Leafs constant racing to the bench instead of playing hockey. And yes I do blame Babcock. Game 7, Leafs were leading 4-3, and each team was short a man ( centre Bozak in the penalty box. He never had centre Matthews, Kadri or Plekanec on the ice. LWer Marleau and Marner on the ice when Marleau lost the defensive zone faceoff to Bergeron cleanly. Three seconds later...tie game.
    You should have seen Matthews face or the bench. He knows that Babcocks game management cost the Leafs that goal. (I'm not saying the Bruins wouldn't have won the game anyway).
    Babcock and Matthews had a meeting in Arizona before the draft. I betcha a big discussion was game management. I've even joked that after last year (not just playoffs) Babcock should be the head coach during the day and Keefe should be behind the bench on game night. Fortunately the signing of Tavares has led to less matchups during the game, at least when the play is on. Even with Matthews being injured, the Leafs aren't making on ice line changes during the play. Even Dermot, who has just one year and NHL play and NHL rookie Ozhigakov are an improving pair. Thanks to the Nylander delay in signing, the Leafs will have even more cap for a Dman add this year if needed. I just don't think 8 years of Weber at the expense of Nylander is the answer.
    25 nov. 2018 à 12 h 44
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
    Quoting: palhal
    I do blame Babcock last year....for the Leafs constant racing to the bench instead of playing hockey. And yes I do blame Babcock. Game 7, Leafs were leading 4-3, and each team was short a man ( centre Bozak in the penalty box. He never had centre Matthews, Kadri or Plekanec on the ice. LWer Marleau and Marner on the ice when Marleau lost the defensive zone faceoff to Bergeron cleanly. Three seconds later...tie game.
    You should have seen Matthews face or the bench. He knows that Babcocks game management cost the Leafs that goal. (I'm not saying the Bruins wouldn't have won the game anyway).
    Babcock and Matthews had a meeting in Arizona before the draft. I betcha a big discussion was game management. I've even joked that after last year (not just playoffs) Babcock should be the head coach during the day and Keefe should be behind the bench on game night. Fortunately the signing of Tavares has led to less matchups during the game, at least when the play is on. Even with Matthews being injured, the Leafs aren't making on ice line changes during the play. Even Dermot, who has just one year and NHL play and NHL rookie Ozhigakov are an improving pair. Thanks to the Nylander delay in signing, the Leafs will have even more cap for a Dman add this year if needed. I just don't think 8 years of Weber at the expense of Nylander is the answer.

i see what u mean, but come on, babcock isn't a stupid coach. he's been around for a while. i dont blame him. u have to worth with what u have. as for weber and nylander i totally agree that its an unfair trade. it would have made sense if weber was like 25.
    25 nov. 2018 à 17 h 31
    Démarrer sujet
    a11111
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 201
    buddy. habs fans are ready to trade Carey Price after 1 game. they'll trade Kotkaniemi if he has a bad turnover next game. worst mistake mtl can make is to trade him. finding a legit number 1 dman in the nhl is hard. fans are ignorant. and u clearly ignored my point of what current nhl players/coaches say about him, but u choose to believe a bunch of angry fans on this website lmao. and again, u leafs are saying Nylander is soo good, why haven't u signed him long term? if he's good, then pay him what he wants. and im 1000000000000% sure, that ur own coach, as stated before, would take weber for an arm and a leg. considering ur past playoff "success" u need a dman like weber. im not saying mtl is trading weber to u. hell no. he's a natural leader. but boy oh boy, imagine if u had a defensemen in last years playoffs who could play defense. that purposed trade is stupid anyways. huge age difference between the 2.

Thank you for taking care of him , he always respond to my post by being strongly oppose just for the sake of it and terrible to discuss with (pls ignoreme) . Im perfectly capable of keeping Weber , like him a lot and actually that trade was almost a favor to the most boring city in the world . This (for fun ) proposal is off the table .
    Price_is_the_goat a aimé ceci.
    25 nov. 2018 à 17 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    a11111
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 201
    i see what u mean, but come on, babcock isn't a stupid coach. he's been around for a while. i dont blame him. u have to worth with what u have. as for weber and nylander i totally agree that its an unfair trade. it would have made sense if weber was like 25.

My bet was Matthews wanted Marner more on his side but with Tavares there are 2 players looking for the same player , will see... So young Austin is ready to fill Babcock shoes ?
    Price_is_the_goat a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage