SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Limited NTC Question

2 mai 2016 à 10 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 13
I know that players with Limited NTCs submit lists of teams to which they can be traded (or vice versa). Does anyone know when these lists are submitted?

I'm curious to know how that's going to work for the Expansion Draft. Will players be able to add the Expansion teams to their lists prior to the Expansion Draft?
2 mai 2016 à 10 h 36
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,920
Quoting: DD67
I know that players with Limited NTCs submit lists of teams to which they can be traded (or vice versa). Does anyone know when these lists are submitted?

I'm curious to know how that's going to work for the Expansion Draft. Will players be able to add the Expansion teams to their lists prior to the Expansion Draft?

It varies depending on the clause.

Many of them are required to submit their list on July 1. In some cases if they do not submit, they don't have a NTC for that season.

Some of them have to submit their list "in a reasonable amount of time" from when the team requests the list
DD67 a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2016 à 10 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: Banks
Quoting: DD67

It varies depending on the clause.

Many of them are required to submit their list on July 1. In some cases if they do not submit, they don't have a NTC for that season.

Some of them have to submit their list "in a reasonable amount of time" from when the team requests the list

Thank you!
Banks a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage