Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de STL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2379 500 000 $69 186 821 $150 988 $232 500 $10 313 179 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
      C
      UFA - 5
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 5
      5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 3
      5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
      AG, AD, C
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      C, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      894 166 $894 166 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 3
      650 000 $650 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 1
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      894 167 $894 167 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 4
      875 000 $875 000 $ (Bonis de performance50 000 $$50K)
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      800 000 $800 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      DD
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
      G
      UFA - 3
      722 500 $722 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
      DG/DD
      UFA - 2
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 4
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 5
      1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      12 juill. 2018 à 18 h 17
      Banni
      Rejoint: juill. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
      You can move thorburn somewhere else. We don’t need him. Funny thing about trades is that the receiving team has needs and aren’t going to just take a player to help you out.
      12 juill. 2018 à 18 h 27
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: avr. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 20
      Quoting: DirtyDangles
      You can move thorburn somewhere else. We don’t need him. Funny thing about trades is that the receiving team has needs and aren’t going to just take a player to help you out.

I understand that. I do think Thorburn still has value to a team that needs to add a veteran presence with some grit and heart, but I don't imagine his services are in demand. If the Blues weren't so crowded I would prefer they keep him. All I did was look at some eastern conference teams that appeared to need some depth RW players, so it was admittedly a throw of the dart--as were most of those fantasy deals I proposed here. I just think the Blues owe it to him to attempt a trade to a team that will use him, rather than burying him in the minors. It may be that there's simply not a fit for him anymore, but that would be a real pity.
      DirtyDangles a aimé ceci.
      12 juill. 2018 à 18 h 35
      Rejoint: mai 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 129
      Fabbri + Blais for adam lowry? Why? That makes no sense. Mayfield and Bortuzzo are similar so that doesn't make sense either. Jaskin is a great 4th liner, much better than Nolan and Kostin won't play on the 4th line. Sundqvist sure that's fine. Moving Barbashev makes no sense as he'll play 4th line. I doubt we get a 6th rounder for Thorburn.
      12 juill. 2018 à 18 h 45
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: BluesGetTheCup
      Fabbri + Blais for adam lowry? Why? That makes no sense. Mayfield and Bortuzzo are similar so that doesn't make sense either. Jaskin is a great 4th liner, much better than Nolan and Kostin won't play on the 4th line. Sundqvist sure that's fine. Moving Barbashev makes no sense as he'll play 4th line. I doubt we get a 6th rounder for Thorburn.

I think Lowry would be more successful playing a 4th line role for the Blues than Barbashev will. I don't think Fabbri or Blais will amount to much playing for the Blues, so I don't lose sleep dealing them for a player that I think will contribute more to the team's success (not necessarily in points).

I agree that Mayfield and Bortuzzo are similar. I just prefer having one of the two as our 7th defenseman, as opposed to wasting the potential of a young player like Schmaltz. We need to cut him loose.

I think Kostin projects to play a role similar to Maroon's, and he'll play up and down the roster--but I absolutely think he starts his career as just another big body on the 4th line.

I think Jaskin and Nolan are pretty comparable, but I'm valuing Nolan's experience over Jaskin's potential--especially given that I'm starting Kostin on the RW.
      12 juill. 2018 à 18 h 50
      Quoting: BAC
      I think Lowry would be more successful playing a 4th line role for the Blues than Barbashev will. I don't think Fabbri or Blais will amount to much playing for the Blues, so I don't lose sleep dealing them for a player that I think will contribute more to the team's success (not necessarily in points).

I agree that Mayfield and Bortuzzo are similar. I just prefer having one of the two as our 7th defenseman, as opposed to wasting the potential of a young player like Schmaltz. We need to cut him loose.

I think Kostin projects to play a role similar to Maroon's, and he'll play up and down the roster--but I absolutely think he starts his career as just another big body on the 4th line.

I think Jaskin and Nolan are pretty comparable, but I'm valuing Nolan's experience over Jaskin's potential--especially given that I'm starting Kostin on the RW.

Jaskin is way better than Nolan. It's not even comparable lol. Kostin projects as a top 6 winger.

Giving up Walman for Mayfield is short sighted though. Might as well see what Fabbri has though. It's silly to give up without knowing.
      tomwinterrose a aimé ceci.
      12 juill. 2018 à 19 h 2
      Démarrer sujet
      Jaskin is way better than Nolan. It's not even comparable lol. Kostin projects as a top 6 winger.

Giving up Walman for Mayfield is short sighted though. Might as well see what Fabbri has though. It's silly to give up without knowing.

I just have to disagree about Jaskin. I hope he proves me wrong, but he's shown nothing (outside of international play) that makes me think he's more than just a guy. Nolan has contributed to some fantastic Kings teams, and demonstrated his consistency with a great season in Buffalo. So he's not a goal scorer. Not every player has to be, especially in that role.
      I don't see the Walman/Mayfield deal as "giving up on Walman". Walman is wasted on this roster. Moving him for a player that will be more useful makes sense--especially when you consider how Schmaltz lost value riding the pine. The Blues have too much defensive depth to keep hording defensemen. At some point, it just becomes a diminishing return.
      I don't question what Fabbri has--he has amazing talent. But he also has limited trade value, and lots of health questions. I get why the idea of holding on to him is appealing, but even if he's fully healthy--the Blues are loaded. Having talented wingers like that is a luxury, whereas having a dependable 4th line center is a necessity. It's about what makes the team better right now. We can afford to think in those terms, because we're already set up pretty well for tomorrow, too.
      12 juill. 2018 à 19 h 8
      I just have to disagree about Jaskin. I hope he proves me wrong, but he's shown nothing (outside of international play) that makes me think he's more than just a guy. Nolan has contributed to some fantastic Kings teams, and demonstrated his consistency with a great season in Buffalo. So he's not a goal scorer. Not every player has to be, especially in that role.
      I don't see the Walman/Mayfield deal as "giving up on Walman". Walman is wasted on this roster. Moving him for a player that will be more useful makes sense--especially when you consider how Schmaltz lost value riding the pine. The Blues have too much defensive depth to keep hording defensemen. At some point, it just becomes a diminishing return.
      I don't question what Fabbri has--he has amazing talent. But he also has limited trade value, and lots of health questions. I get why the idea of holding on to him is appealing, but even if he's fully healthy--the Blues are loaded. Having talented wingers like that is a luxury, whereas having a dependable 4th line center is a necessity. It's about what makes the team better right now. We can afford to think in those terms, because we're already set up pretty well for tomorrow, too.

Nolan's advanced stats are terrible and he's Thorburn 2.0, saying he contributed to the Kings is a bit misleading as he played like 7 minutes per game that year. Jaskin actually contributes to possession and defense. But we can agree to disagree lol.

Next year Gunnarsson/Bouw are off the books. Walman spending a year in the AHL and stepping into the 3rd pairing role next year as LD makes sense to me. Schmaltz leaving is fine, there's no room for him.

Limited trade value makes it why we shouldn't move him. Lowry is definitely better than Barbashev, but not really enough when we have fine players to play 4C. Very replaceable position (though important).
      tomwinterrose a aimé ceci.
      12 juill. 2018 à 20 h 13
      Démarrer sujet
      Nolan's advanced stats are terrible and he's Thorburn 2.0, saying he contributed to the Kings is a bit misleading as he played like 7 minutes per game that year. Jaskin actually contributes to possession and defense. But we can agree to disagree lol.

Next year Gunnarsson/Bouw are off the books. Walman spending a year in the AHL and stepping into the 3rd pairing role next year as LD makes sense to me. Schmaltz leaving is fine, there's no room for him.

Limited trade value makes it why we shouldn't move him. Lowry is definitely better than Barbashev, but not really enough when we have fine players to play 4C. Very replaceable position (though important).

Who are these fine 4C players? Sundqvist? Jaskin? Perhaps Musil is further along in his development than we realize, but I don't know that he's the best solution at 4c. Thomas, Kyrou or Fabbri could man the position if we want to go with 4 scoring lines--even I have kicked that idea around--but I think the consensus among Blues fans is that Thomas needs to be playing in a scoring role, getting as many minutes as he can handle. You may be right about Nolan, but I just think we're going to miss Brodziak this year no matter who we put in his role, unless we bring in somebody more capable. I think Lowry is that guy. As for Gunnar, it's just a numbers thing. Dude's got to go. And there's enough teams needing help on D, I think it will happen as soon as he shows he's healthy enough to play.
      12 juill. 2018 à 21 h 40
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 2
      I just have to disagree about Jaskin. I hope he proves me wrong, but he's shown nothing (outside of international play) that makes me think he's more than just a guy.

Jordan Nolan is the definition of "just a guy". Plus he's on a two-way contract; why pay him $650,000 to do nothing when you could pay him $70,000 to do nothing?
      13 juill. 2018 à 0 h 18
      Shaf_daddy
      Rejoint: juin 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 147
      I was really hoping you had Gunnar back to the Leafs. Miss that guy.
      13 juill. 2018 à 1 h 57
      Who are these fine 4C players? Sundqvist? Jaskin? Perhaps Musil is further along in his development than we realize, but I don't know that he's the best solution at 4c. Thomas, Kyrou or Fabbri could man the position if we want to go with 4 scoring lines--even I have kicked that idea around--but I think the consensus among Blues fans is that Thomas needs to be playing in a scoring role, getting as many minutes as he can handle. You may be right about Nolan, but I just think we're going to miss Brodziak this year no matter who we put in his role, unless we bring in somebody more capable. I think Lowry is that guy. As for Gunnar, it's just a numbers thing. Dude's got to go. And there's enough teams needing help on D, I think it will happen as soon as he shows he's healthy enough to play.

Just moving a player for no reason like Fabbri for a 4C just seems silly to do. We’ll see who grabs that 4C role - my guess is Barbashev does it. I think it will fit his skill set well, while being a modern fast skating type defensive player with Soshnikov and Jaskin. The moves above just seem like such “moves to make moves” type thing.
      13 juill. 2018 à 7 h 10
      Red Wing Nut
      Rejoint: juill. 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 302
      Unless sundqvist is top 6 stud potential...no ty.. We're keep our picks for now..but rock on
      13 juill. 2018 à 9 h 38
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 2
      Quoting: Mike
      Unless sundqvist is top 6 stud potential...no ty.. We're keep our picks for now..but rock on

He is if you don't specify which league
      18 juill. 2018 à 23 h 59
      miz58
      Mentions "j'aime": 11
      I see 4 trades that as a Blues fan would make me not happy and it would make me want the GM of this team fired

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage