Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1580 000 000 $51 543 610 $0 $1 675 000 $28 456 390 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juin 2018 à 22 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 172
I am not sure if the Flames would be willing to let go of Fox and Valimaki. It might be for Hamilton...
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Nyr_55
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 86
Quoting: rja
I am not sure if the Flames would be willing to let go of Fox and Valimaki. It might be for Hamilton...

Hayes for Hamilton straight up?
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Christiansilvestri

No. Not even on the same planet for value. Hamilton averages about as many points. Plays a far more valuable position and is younger.
GloveSideHockey a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 32
Mentions "j'aime": 729
Why include Ronning? He just signed his elc this year.
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 34
Quoting: Christiansilvestri

Quoting: SAS
No. Not even on the same planet for value. Hamilton averages about as many points. Plays a far more valuable position and is younger.

No sorry I was not clear; I think Hayes, along with other assets, would go for Calgary in return for Hamilton. Not 1:1. I was thinking Hayes, Vesey, the 26th overall and a younger defenseman for Hamilton and a decent prospect. Something like that. Flames get the offensive depth they are searching for, and NYR get another top pairing right handed defenseman.
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 43
No sorry I was not clear; I think Hayes, along with other assets, would go for Calgary in return for Hamilton. Not 1:1. I was thinking Hayes, Vesey, the 26th overall and a younger defenseman for Hamilton and a decent prospect. Something like that. Flames get the offensive depth they are searching for, and NYR get another top pairing right handed defenseman.

Still an easy pass for the flames. We have lots of left shooting forward depth. Vesey and hayes well behind chucky and JG on the depth chart on the left side.

Show me a first line right shot RW and we can talk.

We are stacked on prospect d depth. So not needed in the return.

No value here for the flames.

Maybe a smaller deal but no Dougie.
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Nyr_55
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 86
Quoting: ShattenkirkIsARanger
Why include Ronning? He just signed his elc this year.

So it’s a one star because I included a player who signed a contract this year
17 juin 2018 à 23 h 52
Still an easy pass for the flames. We have lots of left shooting forward depth. Vesey and hayes well behind chucky and JG on the depth chart on the left side.

Show me a first line right shot RW and we can talk.

We are stacked on prospect d depth. So not needed in the return.

No value here for the flames.

Maybe a smaller deal but no Dougie.

The flames problem was not missing a top line forward; Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland works just fine. The flames just could not get any production out of their depth forwards, other than Tkachuk and Backlund. Flames would be getting in return 2/3 a third line, with two players coming into their primes. They also get a first round pick, which is something I would assume they desperately covet. They also grab a depth defenseman, but you could easily change that for a forward prospect if needed.

Like I said in earlier posts, the Flames are not in the driver seat. Hamilton is big personality in a smaller market; if they cannot compete, he'll easily take his talents elsewhere. This trade helps both teams tremendously, and I am not sure if the Flames want to play the holdout game; it may come back to bite them.
18 juin 2018 à 0 h 7
The flames problem was not missing a top line forward; Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland works just fine. The flames just could not get any production out of their depth forwards, other than Tkachuk and Backlund. Flames would be getting in return 2/3 a third line, with two players coming into their primes. They also get a first round pick, which is something I would assume they desperately covet. They also grab a depth defenseman, but you could easily change that for a forward prospect if needed.

Like I said in earlier posts, the Flames are not in the driver seat. Hamilton is big personality in a smaller market; if they cannot compete, he'll easily take his talents elsewhere. This trade helps both teams tremendously, and I am not sure if the Flames want to play the holdout game; it may come back to bite them.

No. No. And No.

The Flames problem last year was inconsistent goaltending after Smith got hurt/overused.

Poor performance from the 2nd d unit.

Dreadful balance between Right and left shots in the forward corps. No top two line rw.

You could plug in almost anyone and get ferland production with JG and SM.

Center and left for the flames are just fine. RW right shots get everyone back in their proper position.

You obviously dont know hamilton. I have never once heard of him as a big personality. Every report out there is he is an introvert that is quite in the room.

Dougie didn't sign in big market Boston and did in Calgary... so what evidence is there he wants a big market?
18 juin 2018 à 0 h 13
No. No. And No.

The Flames problem last year was inconsistent goaltending after Smith got hurt/overused.

Dreadful balance between Right and left shots in the forward corps. No top two line rw.

Center and left for the flames are just fine. RW right shots get everyone back in their proper position.

You obviously dont know hamilton. I have never once heard of him as a big personality. Every report out there is he is an introvert that is quite in the room.

Dougie didn't sign in big market Boston and did in Calgary... so what evidence is there he wants a big market?

No. No. And No.

https://www.nhl.com/flames/stats
https://www.tsn.ca/depth-issues-continue-to-hamper-flames-1.1018066
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/flames-promising-season-went-off-rails/
https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/bruins-trade-dougie-hamilton-to-flames-for-draft-picks/

Hamilton resigned with the team that traded for him- he got to calgary via trade. And the depth issue point was not my own; it's been reported. MIke Smith was not their only problem.
18 juin 2018 à 0 h 24
https://www.nhl.com/flames/stats
https://www.tsn.ca/depth-issues-continue-to-hamper-flames-1.1018066
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/flames-promising-season-went-off-rails/
https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/bruins-trade-dougie-hamilton-to-flames-for-draft-picks/

Hamilton resigned with the team that traded for him- he got to calgary via trade. And the depth issue point was not my own; it's been reported. MIke Smith was not their only problem.

After the trade Hamilton signed a five year deal doesn't sound to me like a guy that has an issue playing in Calgary. He could have held out, signed a short deal or asked for a trade. Facts aren't on your side here.

Again if you slot the lw back in the proper position by signing two legit top six right shot rw the depth problem goes away

Mike smith isn't the problem. Having no nhl ready back up for a 35 year old goalie is.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage