Logo de ANA
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2280 000 000 $69 908 878 $1 232 500 $1 215 000 $10 091 122 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Kovalchuck, Ilya
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
Tkachuk, Brady
925 000 $925 000 $
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
833 750 $833 750 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
775 833 $775 833 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
650 000 $650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 275 000 $5 275 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 juin 2018 à 13 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 930
At least give them Chicago's first... Nashville holds little value with that pick
15 juin 2018 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 211
Too many moving parts. Is Duchene that much better than Schmaltz? I'd rather have Schmaltz as a cost-controlled player. Good luck resigning EK, Duchene, and Karlsson. We are also screwed with upcoming draft picks.
15 juin 2018 à 13 h 53
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Quoting: bluedemon5
Too many moving parts. Is Duchene that much better than Schmaltz? I'd rather have Schmaltz as a cost-controlled player. Good luck resigning EK, Duchene, and Karlsson. We are also screwed with upcoming draft picks.

The move would be to resign both in hopes of trading Seabrook the year after. Yes as a center Duchene is far superior to Schmaltz who is pathetic at winning faceoffs.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 13 h 58
Quoting: MikeyVC97
The move would be to resign both in hopes of trading Seabrook the year after. Yes as a center Duchene is far superior to Schmaltz who is pathetic at winning faceoffs.

Schmaltz is just a good offensively, far superior defensively, cheaper, and cost controlled. I'll take all that instead of overpaying for a overrated player. Schmaltz will get better at faceoffs, he's still developing.
Sharp_10 et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
Schmaltz is just a good offensively, far superior defensively, cheaper, and cost controlled. I'll take all that instead of overpaying for a overrated player. Schmaltz will get better at faceoffs, he's still developing.

I also don't care if we resign Duchene even if he is only a rental this year it still lands us the best D man in the game. I would rather deal Schmaltz than DeBrincat.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 7
I also don't care if we resign Duchene even if he is only a rental this year it still lands us the best D man in the game. I would rather deal Schmaltz than DeBrincat.

If you don't resign Duchene then you'd have one legitimate center on the roster? Why not just put together a package of EK and keep Schmaltz?
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 16
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
If you don't resign Duchene then you'd have one legitimate center on the roster? Why not just put together a package of EK and keep Schmaltz?

You only have 1 legitimate Center on the team now. Schmaltz is a wing not a center. My point is they will want Schmaltz or Cat in the deal I choose to deal Schmaltz and worry about replacing Dechene next year, at least you have Karlson. And if dealing Schmlatz to get EK is a deal breaker for you than I think you need to rethink that mentality.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 27
You only have 1 legitimate Center on the team now. Schmaltz is a wing not a center. My point is they will want Schmaltz or Cat in the deal I choose to deal Schmaltz and worry about replacing Dechene next year, at least you have Karlson. And if dealing Schmlatz to get EK is a deal breaker for you than I think you need to rethink that mentality.

There's more to an Erik Karlsson trade than just getting a franchise defensemen. Of course he would be an immediate upgrade to our blue line but if he costs all that? Not worth it. We can't trade away all of our draft picks and good young players for one guy. If we had more solid prospects coming up this would be different, but we don't. Teams like Tampa, Toronto, and Nashville have way more young players to potentially give up and can be easily replaced. The Blackhawks do not. The current Blackhawks team is better than the one you posted on here, and we can make better use of our draft picks and young guys then picking up EK and Duchene.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 35
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
There's more to an Erik Karlsson trade than just getting a franchise defensemen. Of course he would be an immediate upgrade to our blue line but if he costs all that? Not worth it. We can't trade away all of our draft picks and good young players for one guy. If we had more solid prospects coming up this would be different, but we don't. Teams like Tampa, Toronto, and Nashville have way more young players to potentially give up and can be easily replaced. The Blackhawks do not. The current Blackhawks team is better than the one you posted on here, and we can make better use of our draft picks and young guys then picking up EK and Duchene.

The current team is better than this team I have created!? No way in hell is adding the best D-Man in the game, a sniper in Kovalchuck, top 3 prospect in Brady Tkchuck, solid back up goalie in Anderson and a faceoff stud and skilled player like Duchene hurting the team at the expense of loosing Saad (seems broken) Schmaltz (who might turn into a good 2 way wing and long shot at a legit #2 center) Anisimov (when hes healthy is an overpaid #3 center) Forsling (#4 dman at best if he really turns a corner) Duclair (who has already been traded 3 x in his career and does not seem to fit with Q) Forsberg (who proved he can't be counted on) #27 pick this year (but you still have #3) yes you sacrifce #1 next year but who says you cant shake a #1 pick next year via some other type of deal next offseason.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 42
The current team is better than this team I have created!? No way in hell is adding the best D-Man in the game, a sniper in Kovalchuck, top 3 prospect in Brady Tkchuck, solid back up goalie in Anderson and a faceoff stud and skilled player like Duchene hurting the team at the expense of loosing Saad (seems broken) Schmaltz (who might turn into a good 2 way wing and long shot at a legit #2 center) Anisimov (when hes healthy is an overpaid #3 center) Forsling (#4 dman at best if he really turns a corner) Duclair (who has already been traded 3 x in his career and does not seem to fit with Q) Forsberg (who proved he can't be counted on) #27 pick this year (but you still have #3) yes you sacrifce #1 next year but who says you cant shake a #1 pick next year via some other type of deal next offseason.

Your bottom 6 is terrible, first of all. Vinnie isn't a center and neither is Hayden. You only have Toews and Kampf who can kill a penalty. Kovalchuk is not the same, Tkachuk is probably a 3rd liner in his first pro season. Like I already said, Schmaltz is better than Duchene, even at center. More points and better defensively. This is not a playoff team and you have no draft picks upcoming and a bunch of expensive contracts to pay for. You would be trading Karlsson and Duchene at the deadline to start the rebuild.
Sharp_10 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 23
All these people that think Schmaltz can't play center are crazy. Yeah he was brutal at the dot, but it's something he's said he's working on and I believe he'll be above average this year. Also, I'd keep Schmaltz over Cat, his overall game is better
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 47
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
Your bottom 6 is terrible, first of all. Vinnie isn't a center and neither is Hayden. You only have Toews and Kampf who can kill a penalty. Kovalchuk is not the same, Tkachuk is probably a 3rd liner in his first pro season. Like I already said, Schmaltz is better than Duchene, even at center. More points and better defensively. This is not a playoff team and you have no draft picks upcoming and a bunch of expensive contracts to pay for. You would be trading Karlsson and Duchene at the deadline to start the rebuild.

We will have to agree to disagree on this I suppose. I really hope you are right about Schmaltz but I don't see him as a center, he is a wing who can excel if he is alongside All-Stars. I don't see him making others around him better, he sucks at faceoffs and that's something you just don't wake up the next season and you are able to win those, DeBrincat is the better prospect going forward and they won't be paying both Schmaltz and Cat so IMO they should deal Schmaltz now before no pun intended the cat is out of the bag that he's not that great of a player.
15 juin 2018 à 14 h 51
Quoting: Sharp_10
All these people that think Schmaltz can't play center are crazy. Yeah he was brutal at the dot, but it's something he's said he's working on and I believe he'll be above average this year. Also, I'd keep Schmaltz over Cat, his overall game is better

I agree. But honestly, keep them both!!! Stay young and skilled. We don't need more veterans.
Sharp_10 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 16 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,900
Quoting: Sharp_10

Because he said he's working on it, you'll believe he'll be above average? The guy is 40% at the dot, he worked on it last summer coming off of 30% at the dot. He's a bad faceoff guy and puts too much pressure on Toews to take all the PP and Penalty and critical FOs in OT and the 3rd. It's taking it's toll on Toews. Hossa can be a great forecheck two way player like Hossa on the wing....he's simply a better winger in the NHL. That's okay, because Hossa was the glue to this team being successful.
MikeyVC97 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2018 à 18 h 20
Démarrer sujet
MikeyVC97
Quoting: ChiHawk
Because he said he's working on it, you'll believe he'll be above average? The guy is 40% at the dot, he worked on it last summer coming off of 30% at the dot. He's a bad faceoff guy and puts too much pressure on Toews to take all the PP and Penalty and critical FOs in OT and the 3rd. It's taking it's toll on Toews. Hossa can be a great forecheck two way player like Hossa on the wing....he's simply a better winger in the NHL. That's okay, because Hossa was the glue to this team being successful.

See someone gets it. Faceoffs are something you are just good at or not in this league and Schmaltz is NOT and is never going to be. My only problem with the comp to Hossa is that Schmaltz does not have Big Hos's size, another reason why we need Brady Tkchuck.
15 juin 2018 à 23 h 58
See someone gets it. Faceoffs are something you are just good at or not in this league and Schmaltz is NOT and is never going to be. My only problem with the comp to Hossa is that Schmaltz does not have Big Hos's size, another reason why we need Brady Tkchuck.

lol just good at or not? no one gets better? He's more valuable and better at center. He will be 50% or better this year. You act like taking face-offs is the most important part of being a center
16 juin 2018 à 0 h 1
We will have to agree to disagree on this I suppose. I really hope you are right about Schmaltz but I don't see him as a center, he is a wing who can excel if he is alongside All-Stars. I don't see him making others around him better, he sucks at faceoffs and that's something you just don't wake up the next season and you are able to win those, DeBrincat is the better prospect going forward and they won't be paying both Schmaltz and Cat so IMO they should deal Schmaltz now before no pun intended the cat is out of the bag that he's not that great of a player.

Schmaltz is the one who makes his teammates better......cat is the one who needs allstars to be successful (in scoring goals cause thats about all he does). Schmaltz is the superior defensive player. Cat is bad defensively, and if you didn't see that in the regular season, go watch some tape on the world champion where he got bench because of his awful play in his own zone and turnovers

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage