SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Everything must go. Please look at the team before commenting on the trades.

Créé par: GMTD
Équipe: 2018-19 Sabres de Buffalo
Date de création initiale: 11 juin 2018
Publié: 11 juin 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Good night now, let me know if this team is better or worse than last years team.

Any player acquired by DATM is traded away, for picks or players. In some cases to help other teams meet their cap.

LW is much better and deeper.
Center is about the same, maybe a bit better.
RW is about the same, a bit younger and faster.
LD is MUCH better.
RD is MUCH better

GK well we will see.

Added seven draft picks and five prospects Barbashev, Bear, Jones, Kostin, and Gauthier. They will report to Rochester and along with Guhle, Nelson, Nylander, Smith, Olofsson, Redmond, Griffith, Pu, Aspland, O'Regan and Malone, should make it a much better team (16 legitimate NHL prospects in Rochester). If Nylander, Smith, or Olofsson progress well, it will be possible to move Pominville before the TDL.

At the end of the season Pominville's and Moulson's contracts expire adding $10,000,000 of space to resign Byron, Rodrigues, Ullmark and Larsson.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 500 000 $
31 000 000 $
3715 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
Dahlin, Rasmus
3925 000 $
712 000 000 $
77 000 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Ladd, Andrew
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (CGY)
NYI
  1. Okposo, Kyle (1 500 000 $ retained)
BUF
  1. Dubinsky, Brandon
  2. Milano, Sonny
  3. Savard, David
Détails additionnels:
Rights to Boone Jenner
CBJ
  1. McCabe, Jake
Détails additionnels:
Rights to Sam Reinhart
BUF
  1. Bear, Ethan
  2. Jones, Caleb
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2018 (EDM)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (EDM)
  5. Choix de 3e ronde en 2018 (EDM)
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Ristolainen, Rasmus
Détails additionnels:
Rights to Nick Baptiste
BUF
  1. Barbashev, Ivan
  2. Dunn, Vince
  3. Kostin, Klim
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2018 (WPG)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (STL)
BUF
  1. Darling, Scott (150 000 $ retained)
  2. Gauthier, Julien
CAR
    Rights to Robin Lehner
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de STL
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2280 000 000 $74 540 834 $0 $1 857 500 $5 459 166 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    12 000 000 $12 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 7
    5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 3
    650 000 $650 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 4
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    894 167 $894 167 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 4
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    715 000 $715 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Dahlin, Rasmus
    925 000 $925 000 $
    7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 8
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    722 500 $722 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    5 142 857 $5 142 857 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    1 062 500 $1 062 500 $
    DD
    UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    12 juin 2018 à 8 h 9
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,005
    Quoting: GMTD
    Thank you for your comment.
    I needed a LW, Ladd's contract is shorter, and I got a second back in the trade. I hope this answers your question. I guess I could have moved Okposo to another team.

Ladd's contract is not shorter. it is the same length, and it is one of the worst contracts in the NHL. Weber's contract is the only contract worse than it, I see you acquired him too....

...this is not a playoff team. It is a 10 year rebuild team with the contracts you acquired.
    12 juin 2018 à 9 h 6
    thewookie1
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,077
    Did you look at the team:
    LW is much better and deeper. (Better, sure; but its much older and JVR's contract will kill us in 2 or 3 years)
    Center is about the same, maybe a bit better. (Dubinsky fell off a cliff last year, Tavares alone can't make up for Eichel&ROR's contribution)
    RW is about the same, a bit younger and faster. (Pominville on top line is murder; he old and aside from the beginning and end of last season was a no show statistically ...... other than that its rather underwhelming)
    LD is MUCH better. (Yes, I'd agree with that)
    RD is MUCH better (Not really, Weber is getting old, Bogo is rarely healthy and Savard is making 4mil to be the 5-6 dman) (I'd rather have Risto than Weber at this point of their careers)
    GK well we will see. (*shrug*)

Did you look at the Rochester line up? (I'm not trying to piece together Rochester's roster from a mess of transactions; plus Sabres > Amerks at the end of the day)
    Did you look at the draft picks for this year? (Goodie, more futures we can wait on.... the only real pick of note s #10 from Edmonton)

So yes I did look at the roster, I see rearranging of deck chairs on the Titanic and us getting older.
    12 juin 2018 à 14 h 14
    Démarrer sujet
    Eichel Tower
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,441
    Quoting: TheRiddler
    For the first link bullshit, I like to Pominstein in 3-4 link, but not in the top 6. Dubinsky is no longer pulling, how can you put him in the second link at all? He even in Columbus in the center of bottom 6 is not pulled, sign Bozak then or Riley Nash, all the better until Casey is ready for the second link. So I'm with you and talked about Milano, just then I nickname was eskimo, I changed the nickname. The future may be there, but why ruin all the achievements and our system? Let's so, I know your attitude to the ROR, and that you trade it constantly, I see how you try all the time to strengthen the defense, but why do you trade Risto, Reinhart and even more so Jack, this is our young future for many years ahead, you just need to exchange ROR one on one conditional Parayko and our defense will be chic, you do not need to rebuild it all. We will have a young and talented team Eichel, Risto, Reinhart, Dahlin, Mittelstadt, Parayko (conditional), Guhle, Nylander, Olofsson and so on.

I am old, slow and ignorant, I do not know what you mean when you use the expression "LINK".
    I plan to take all of the comments and tomorrow I will launch a new team, I made several errors with this one. The biggest one no one mentioned, Kostin is not NHL ready. Bailey is. I do not think CBJ would make that trade, I need to add to it. I will reduce the return for Ristolainen and add to the return for Eichel. I need to pick up an insurance card in case Bogosian is injured. maybe I can find a home for Pominville, maybe there is another team that I could trade Okposo to instead of NYI and Finally, I need better top 6 center than Dubinsky. So I have a lot of work. Regardless, Jack, Ryan, Rasmus and Sam will be gone, the team needs a new culture. Maybe you did not understand what I said, but a person very close to Sabre's hockey operations thinks Weber would be a great pick up in exchange for O'Reilly, so I plan to keep that.
    You and I disagree about Milano, I will take the chance that he will grow up and give up good results.
    But thank you for your comments. If I could have found a decent trading partner for Pominville he would have been traded. Last year he still performed at a top 6 level and I see no reason to believe he will not continue. I understand that you want Parayko, IMO SLB will not trade him one on one for O'Reilly.
    The lines a bit irrelevant, I should have taken more time. As I said Kostin does belong in the NHL this year. Pominville would not be on the top line for many reasons (I would put him with a LHC for sure),
    I need to add one more time THIS TEAM I BUILT IS MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEARS TEAM, yes I am shouting. So the future is now, with a rock solid defense. solid LW, adequate Centers and RW. This team IS a play off team, not a last place bottom feeder. with 7 picks in the first 2 rounds and Rochester stocked to the hilt with prospects this team is good now and will only get better.
    12 juin 2018 à 14 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Eichel Tower
    Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
    Ladd's contract is not shorter. it is the same length, and it is one of the worst contracts in the NHL. Weber's contract is the only contract worse than it, I see you acquired him too....

...this is not a playoff team. It is a 10 year rebuild team with the contracts you acquired.

First, How are Jenner, Milano, Dunn, Kostin, Old. Savard and Bogosian are only 27 and only Weber is older among the defensemen. Ladd was an error and I will look for another home for Okposo. JVR is only 29 and JT is only 27. Dubinsky is older but his contract runs out in 3 years.
    Second, this is a play off team. Rock solid defense, solid LW, adequate, RW, C and GK. I am sorry that you do not see the huge improvement in this team verses the current version which still does not have a single NHL quality LW.
    12 juin 2018 à 14 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Eichel Tower
    Quoting: thewookie1
    So yes I did look at the roster, I see rearranging of deck chairs on the Titanic and us getting older.

Thank you for you comment.
    So Wever, JVR and JT are rearranging the deck chairs. Only one of the best centers and LW in the league, Weber Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award will lead our defense-men by action and words.
    How are Jenner, Milano, Dunn, Kostin, Old. Savard and Bogosian are only 27 and only Weber is older among the defensemen. Ladd was an error and I will look for another home for Okposo. JVR is only 29 and JT is only 27. Dubinsky is older but his contract runs out in 3 years.
    12 juin 2018 à 17 h 10
    Who adds what?
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
    I am old, slow and ignorant, I do not know what you mean when you use the expression "LINK".

I was thinking the same thing. I think he's going for lines....

And no sweat on Ristolainen, If he can pull two firsts from Edmonton, and Buffalo can nail down its leadership elsewhere, it makes a lot more sense. He'd give the Caps great depth at a spot where they have two world class guys, and then nothing. He'd upgrade the Oilers' top pair.
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    12 juin 2018 à 18 h 35
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,005
    First, How are Jenner, Milano, Dunn, Kostin, Old. Savard and Bogosian are only 27 and only Weber is older among the defensemen. Ladd was an error and I will look for another home for Okposo. JVR is only 29 and JT is only 27. Dubinsky is older but his contract runs out in 3 years.
    Second, this is a play off team. Rock solid defense, solid LW, adequate, RW, C and GK. I am sorry that you do not see the huge improvement in this team verses the current version which still does not have a single NHL quality LW.

It wouldnt be a playoff team. Theyre old and slow. And full of some of the worst contracts in the league.

Horrible moves all around.
    12 juin 2018 à 23 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Eichel Tower
    Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
    It wouldnt be a playoff team. Theyre old and slow. And full of some of the worst contracts in the league.

Horrible moves all around.

thank you for your comments.
    I listed the ages of the players being added and you ignored that and insist the team is old and slow. Please tell me who is old?

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage