Penguins changes

Créé par: pharrow
Équipe: 2018-19 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 5 juin 2018
Publié: 5 juin 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Realistic look at the Penguins,.
Their future, trust their youth! If you do, you can fill holes and make moves.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2800 000 $
21 000 000 $
2800 000 $
22 300 000 $
33 000 000 $
32 250 000 $
2900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
13 000 000 $
Transactions
PIT
    future considerations
    PIT
    1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (VAN)
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de DET
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2280 000 000 $73 982 392 $0 $202 500 $6 017 608 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    734 167 $734 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    710 000 $710 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
    DG
    UFA - 4
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    755 000 $755 000 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
    D
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    5 juin 2018 à 21 h 50
    Banni
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
    I do not really understand the Brassard trade? Why would the pens trade for him, and just give up on him for a 2nd round pick? He's a great 3c, he just needed to get healthy and find chemistry
    5 juin 2018 à 22 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    He's the only piece they have that they can move to unload Hunwick. No one is going to take Hunwick off your hands without getting something, and your not going to be able to tie him into either Hagelin or Sheary. Van. is the perfect team to take him. They need a center, can try Hunwick at depth. You get a 3rd round pick if you are luck on that deal.
    The other reason is youth. While I doubt the Penguins will bring in Jordy B, he is a stud in the making. Maybe we see him in WB this year, but who knows. Miletic is also a very good player. He's going to be in WB this year, he is the type who can make the jump. The Penguins have let their youth sit for development but the league is changing. Lots of teams playing 21 year olds. Miletic should be no different. He gets a chance as the 13th forward.
    At 19 going on 20 Jordy B is not far behind.
    Last it allows you to make the push for Thornton, who basically takes the cap space of Brass. No way he wins a cup at SJS next year. At his age it's not about money anymore. He's gonna want to win. He's the perfect player to bring into a 3rd line role for the Penguins. He brings leadership, experience and a talented center for a 3rd line. The pitch is to have one last shot at a cup and to play reduced minutes so less wear and tear on him. No other team can really offer him that. Anywhere else he goes he's at least the number 2.
    5 juin 2018 à 22 h 23
    Banni
    Quoting: pharrow
    He's the only piece they have that they can move to unload Hunwick. No one is going to take Hunwick off your hands without getting something, and your not going to be able to tie him into either Hagelin or Sheary. Van. is the perfect team to take him. They need a center, can try Hunwick at depth. You get a 3rd round pick if you are luck on that deal.
    The other reason is youth. While I doubt the Penguins will bring in Jordy B, he is a stud in the making. Maybe we see him in WB this year, but who knows. Miletic is also a very good player. He's going to be in WB this year, he is the type who can make the jump. The Penguins have let their youth sit for development but the league is changing. Lots of teams playing 21 year olds. Miletic should be no different. He gets a chance as the 13th forward.
    At 19 going on 20 Jordy B is not far behind.
    Last it allows you to make the push for Thornton, who basically takes the cap space of Brass. No way he wins a cup at SJS next year. At his age it's not about money anymore. He's gonna want to win. He's the perfect player to bring into a 3rd line role for the Penguins. He brings leadership, experience and a talented center for a 3rd line. The pitch is to have one last shot at a cup and to play reduced minutes so less wear and tear on him. No other team can really offer him that. Anywhere else he goes he's at least the number 2.

It still doesn't make sense to trade a great 3c on a great contract. And they aren't going to add key assets to the team just to trade away Hunwick. If they cant trade him, they'll buy him out. 3rd round picks are useless to the Pens because they are in a win now mode so they trade away most of their picks. A bunch of 19/20/21 year olds with zero NHL experience is a baddddd approach for the pens. Their window is closing every year, and they have zero time to wait to develop players. Keep brassard and play Phill with him and you have 3 good scoring lines. Plus I'm pretty sure Jumbo Joe said he wants to play for SJS again, and he's coming off an injury (I think, cant remember 100%)
    5 juin 2018 à 22 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    The cost of brass is $7.5 million for 1 year. 2.25 million x 2 years + 3 million x1 year. I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty sure the Penguins realize that and don't want to pay $7.5 million to keep brass for 1 year. That is simply too much of a cost to keep a 3C. Nothing he's done is worth $7.5 million. You have to play 3D chess. Not to mention that I'm not convinced he fits the Penguins system. Buying out Hunwick isn't something the Penguins really do. They have a history of not keeping dead weight on the books. I don't view Hunwick as an exception to that. They are more likely to make other teams carry their weight. Hence you get Kessel at a reduced cost and Brass at a reduced cost. Besides there isn't much cap saving for buying him out, only 1.4 million or so. This is not a team that can carry dead weight.
    Even if Thornton does not sign, you are sitting at almost $7 million in cap space to make a trade for other pieces. Including 3C. You can do something with that. The issue last year was the team was cap strapped. This eliminates that problem and opens more doors for bringing in a RFA, or even a better upgrade on the blue line.
    But hey, you come up with a better way to dump Hunwicks 4.5 million off the books over the next two years and I'm listening. But don't come at me with trade Kessel, I really don't want to hear how that makes the Penguins a better team. It doesn't.
    5 juin 2018 à 22 h 42
    Mentions "j'aime": 10
    This goes down as one of the worst Armchair GMS for the penguins ive ever seen. Sheary can get more than "Future considerations" which usually means ZIP! and Brassard and hunwick for a 3rd? Cmon man. Must be a huge Vancouver fan
    Coburned et hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.
    5 juin 2018 à 22 h 48
    Mentions "j'aime": 10
    You trade a 3Mill AAV third line center who was starting to become great in a penguins system (Before injury) for a bad pick. Geez man. Hunwick will be either traded for a late pick or bought out. Both BETTER options than what you just provided. Don't draw up trades as penguins if your a Vancouver fan.
    hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.
    6 juin 2018 à 0 h 12
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: tozzy2205
    This goes down as one of the worst Armchair GMS for the penguins ive ever seen. Sheary can get more than "Future considerations" which usually means ZIP! and Brassard and hunwick for a 3rd? Cmon man. Must be a huge Vancouver fan

Who is going to give you anything for a 5'7" winger who can only play top line because he can't check or fight on the boards and disappears in physical games at $3 million a year for the next 2 years?
    What games were you watching?
    Any actual penguins fans knows this.
    Are you high?

Quoting: Coburned
    You trade a 3Mill AAV third line center who was starting to become great in a penguins system (Before injury) for a bad pick. Geez man. Hunwick will be either traded for a late pick or bought out. Both BETTER options than what you just provided. Don't draw up trades as penguins if your a Vancouver fan.

This word "great" and Brass are laughable. So is the idea that I traded him for nothing. I traded him to dump Hunwick and because he hasn't been a match. Which is something because NO ONE is going to take Hunwick. No one. A team desperate for defense last year didn't play him, what makes you think any other team is going to want him. But go on make the argument he's worth SOMETHING, even a bag of pucks. You couldn't even dump him for future considerations right now. No one is interested in taking that off the Penguins.

If Brass is so great how come there were 0 issues when Kessel was playing on the 3rd like with Bonino in HBK but his production dropped when put on the 3rd line with Brass? Isn't that the real question here.

These are facts. Even Kessel knows he has no business playing with Brass. He's not an offensive minded player. By his own admission. He was only a top 2 center because he played at Ottawa. A team that lacked any kind of scoring ability and talent so it played a defensive scheme. Why did Riley out play him on the 3rd line? I mean really can we have an honest conversation instead of make believe talk? Do you think Kessel would have had production issues dropping down to a 3rd line with Thornton, or would complain about it? Yeah me either. I assure you 92 points Kessel, good guy not a locker room cancer, was never the problem. His being on a line that didn't have any offensive pop with Brass and worthless Sheary as his line mates was.

Too many people over value players. This kind of non sense is what you get when you do. It's how we ended up with Sheary on a 3 mil deal and Hunwick instead of resigning Hainsey. A mistake we are still stuck with.
    It's why people still put value on players like Chad R. on defense instead of realizing he's not an NHL caliber dfenseman. Or why people would say things like sign Tom K, or Carter R.
    Those aren't solutions for this team. None of those players should be back in any position other than playing in WB.

They need to let their youth play and they need to find a better center than Brass. If he was as good as you people pretend he is Ottawa would have scored goals with him there. They didn't. The best value in him right now is to let a team desperate for a second line center take him and clear our cap so we can try try again for a better result.
    6 juin 2018 à 12 h 31
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
    The cost of brass is $7.5 million for 1 year. 2.25 million x 2 years + 3 million x1 year. I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty sure the Penguins realize that and don't want to pay $7.5 million to keep brass for 1 year. That is simply too much of a cost to keep a 3C. Nothing he's done is worth $7.5 million. You have to play 3D chess. Not to mention that I'm not convinced he fits the Penguins system. Buying out Hunwick isn't something the Penguins really do. They have a history of not keeping dead weight on the books. I don't view Hunwick as an exception to that. They are more likely to make other teams carry their weight. Hence you get Kessel at a reduced cost and Brass at a reduced cost. Besides there isn't much cap saving for buying him out, only 1.4 million or so. This is not a team that can carry dead weight.
    Even if Thornton does not sign, you are sitting at almost $7 million in cap space to make a trade for other pieces. Including 3C. You can do something with that. The issue last year was the team was cap strapped. This eliminates that problem and opens more doors for bringing in a RFA, or even a better upgrade on the blue line.
    But hey, you come up with a better way to dump Hunwicks 4.5 million off the books over the next two years and I'm listening. But don't come at me with trade Kessel, I really don't want to hear how that makes the Penguins a better team. It doesn't.

The Penguins don't need to move Brassard in order to move Hunwick. plus, the penguins don't NEED to move Hunwick period. It would be nice, but there is no need. How's that for a better way? If Hunwick gets moved it could easily be done with something like Hunwick+4th for a 7th. ZERO need to eject Brassard. Brassard.

Your $7.5M for 1 year association is a bit of a stretch. However, I would rather have Brassard/Hunwick @$7.5M than a 3rd and Joe Thornton @ $3M.
    6 juin 2018 à 13 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: biglite351
    The Penguins don't need to move Brassard in order to move Hunwick. plus, the penguins don't NEED to move Hunwick period. It would be nice, but there is no need. How's that for a better way? If Hunwick gets moved it could easily be done with something like Hunwick+4th for a 7th. ZERO need to eject Brassard. Brassard.

Your $7.5M for 1 year association is a bit of a stretch. However, I would rather have Brassard/Hunwick @$7.5M than a 3rd and Joe Thornton @ $3M.

You just let me know where you are going to magically land Hunwick for that..."easily". I'd love to here why some other team wants him other than you live in fantasy land? Justify another team wanting a guy who couldn't start on a team over Chad R when they were desperate for defense help. Go on I'll wait. There is a reason the Pens would like to dump him, and everyone else knows why. No one is taking that 2.25 million hit for 2 years for a swapping a 4th round pick. that's drug talk. Put the weed down.
    6 juin 2018 à 14 h 8
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
    You just let me know where you are going to magically land Hunwick for that..."easily". I'd love to here why some other team wants him other than you live in fantasy land? Justify another team wanting a guy who couldn't start on a team over Chad R when they were desperate for defense help. Go on I'll wait. There is a reason the Pens would like to dump him, and everyone else knows why. No one is taking that 2.25 million hit for 2 years for a swapping a 4th round pick. that's drug talk. Put the weed down.

"plus, the penguins don't NEED to move Hunwick period"

The Penguins have no need to overpay to get rid of Hunwick. You want to talk about being high... giving Brassard to a team to take Hunwick... that's a high GM move. Then throwing $3M on Thornton... Sheary for nothing. $2.25M for Oleksiak. $3M for Rust. Forget the weed, as an overall package that went straight to heroin.
    gregb569 a aimé ceci.
    9 juin 2018 à 23 h 39
    Banni

You're acting like Hunwick has this insane contract lmao. 2.25 for 2 more years is not a hard contract to move at all. You need to put the weed down if you think the pens are trading Brassard and Hunwick for a 3rd round pick. A THIRD ROUND PICK ARE YOU SERIOUS???? lmao thats completely dumb
    10 juin 2018 à 0 h 14
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
    You're acting like Hunwick has this insane contract lmao. 2.25 for 2 more years is not a hard contract to move at all. You need to put the weed down if you think the pens are trading Brassard and Hunwick for a 3rd round pick. A THIRD ROUND PICK ARE YOU SERIOUS???? lmao thats completely dumb

2.25 million is enough for no one to want to take him. No team wants to pay 2.25 million for a player that isn't going to ever play.
    Brass isn't traded for a 3rd. He's traded for a 3rd and dumping that contract. There is a difference. It's not a straight up trade.
    I think you over value Brass. I don't think the Penguins do. If they would have had cap space, I don't think they would have traded for Brass straight up at 5.5 million. He's not worth that and I think the Penguins know that.
    So you get what you can get out of him. You gave up a first and cole to get him with term and a cap retention. Now a large part of that value is gone (aka 1 cup run) and you want to add a salary dump to it. Clearly the value has decreased no? It's not the same value point as what they traded for him. So this idea that you will get the world for him is kind of non sense. Maybe straight up you say he's worth a 1st. But when you add a cap dump the value decreases. As a value between a 2nd and a 3rd isn't much I don't see logic in your argument.
    10 juin 2018 à 0 h 19
    Banni
    2.25 million is enough for no one to want to take him. No team wants to pay 2.25 million for a player that isn't going to ever play.
    Brass isn't traded for a 3rd. He's traded for a 3rd and dumping that contract. There is a difference. It's not a straight up trade.
    I think you over value Brass. I don't think the Penguins do. If they would have had cap space, I don't think they would have traded for Brass straight up at 5.5 million. He's not worth that and I think the Penguins know that.
    So you get what you can get out of him. You gave up a first and cole to get him with term and a cap retention. Now a large part of that value is gone (aka 1 cup run) and you want to add a salary dump to it. Clearly the value has decreased no? It's not the same value point as what they traded for him. So this idea that you will get the world for him is kind of non sense. Maybe straight up you say he's worth a 1st. But when you add a cap dump the value decreases. As a value between a 2nd and a 3rd isn't much I don't see logic in your argument.

lol wow you're extremely delusional. Im not even going to dedicate time to explain how much that doesn't make sense. But anyway, have fun watching Brassard on the 3rd line this coming year and get ready to be happy about the pens unloading Hunwick with ease before the season stars. Ill make sure to let you know whenever it happens
    10 juin 2018 à 0 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    lol wow you're extremely delusional. Im not even going to dedicate time to explain how much that doesn't make sense. But anyway, have fun watching Brassard on the 3rd line this coming year and get ready to be happy about the pens unloading Hunwick with ease before the season stars. Ill make sure to let you know whenever it happens

I don't have a problem with Brass staying. My point has always been he's the only one with value they could move to dump players. So if he starts on the 3rd line next year that's fine. Although to be honest I think Riley will out play him again. Hunwick is only leaving + something else or someone taking a run at him on waivers. No one is going to give up something for him. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.
    10 juin 2018 à 0 h 38
    Banni
    I don't have a problem with Brass staying. My point has always been he's the only one with value they could move to dump players. So if he starts on the 3rd line next year that's fine. Although to be honest I think Riley will out play him again. Hunwick is only leaving + something else or someone taking a run at him on waivers. No one is going to give up something for him. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

If Hunwick leaves and the pens have to add, they aren't adding anything major at all. They aren't adding assets to get rid of him. Worst case scenario, he gets bought out. Zero shot they add a major asset just to get rid of Hunwock
    10 juin 2018 à 5 h 33
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    If Hunwick leaves and the pens have to add, they aren't adding anything major at all. They aren't adding assets to get rid of him. Worst case scenario, he gets bought out. Zero shot they add a major asset just to get rid of Hunwock

I never said they would add anyone. I said they would give something up to dump him. I still hold on that.
    Learn to read man. Not once did I ever send anything back the other way. Also, they aren't buying hunwick out. Shows how little you know about the pens. They don't buy players out. They haven't done that in like a decade.
    10 juin 2018 à 10 h 37
    Banni
    I never said they would add anyone. I said they would give something up to dump him. I still hold on that.
    Learn to read man. Not once did I ever send anything back the other way. Also, they aren't buying hunwick out. Shows how little you know about the pens. They don't buy players out. They haven't done that in like a decade.

lmao wtf are you talking about????? you had a proposal to send brassard and hunwick for a 2nd lmao tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy And I never said specifically they'd give up a player, I said "something" referring to a player or draft pick. You really do not know whats going on little man
    10 juin 2018 à 16 h 3
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    lmao wtf are you talking about????? you had a proposal to send brassard and hunwick for a 2nd lmao tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy And I never said specifically they'd give up a player, I said "something" referring to a player or draft pick. You really do not know whats going on little man

look troll. move on with yourself. You change your story more than a politician.
    you wouldn't know the word honest if it hit you in the face.
    What you said was, the pens would trade hunwick and GET a pick in return. Good luck with that. Like I said before, I'll let you know when you are wrong. Because you are.
    bye troll
    10 juin 2018 à 18 h 1
    Banni
    look troll. move on with yourself. You change your story more than a politician.
    you wouldn't know the word honest if it hit you in the face.
    What you said was, the pens would trade hunwick and GET a pick in return. Good luck with that. Like I said before, I'll let you know when you are wrong. Because you are.
    bye troll

My story has been the same. Its not my fault you have a hard time comprehending sentences. Hunwick is gone this offseason. They'll get a late round pick (6th but probably a 7th) or a player with 1 year left on his contract. Either way Hunwick is gone this offseason. End of discussion not run along under your bridge
    20 juill. 2018 à 18 h 30
    miz58
    Mentions "j'aime": 11
    These are Good and realistic trades that help both teams
    27 févr. 2019 à 9 h 23
    gregb569
    Rejoint: févr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 390
    My story has been the same. Its not my fault you have a hard time comprehending sentences. Hunwick is gone this offseason. They'll get a late round pick (6th but probably a 7th) or a player with 1 year left on his contract. Either way Hunwick is gone this offseason. End of discussion not run along under your bridge

dude I'm glad im not the only one that's had to endure Pharrows mental disability first hand tears of joy
    hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage