9 mai 2018 à 14 h 7
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 118
wouldn't be pushing peterson down, he is ridiculous
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 9
Kings guru
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 216
Enlighten me as to how Rassmussen is above the likes of Mittelstadt, Pettersson, Heiskanen, etc?
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
Quoting: MT_11
Enlighten me as to how Rassmussen is above the likes of Mittelstadt, Pettersson, Heiskanen, etc?

Rassmussen had an amazing WHL playoffs and is the only reason his team made it to the Western conference finals

Quoting: beanie2911
wouldn't be pushing peterson down, he is ridiculous

I think I pushed him down two spots.... he and Mittelstadt could easily be switched.

also both of you this is just for fun and way to early to tell if this is what it'll look like in a few years
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 29
Kings guru
Quoting: Ajp_18
Rassmussen had an amazing WHL playoffs and is the only reason his team made it to the Western conference finals

I think I pushed him down two spots.... he and Mittelstadt could easily be switched.

also both of you this is just for fun and way to early to tell if this is what it'll look like in a few years

I realize it's for fun haha, not pissed off or angry by any means. I was just wanting to hear your thoughts.

Tri City also had Geekie, Bean, Valimaki, and Dea, who all also played exceptionally well in the playoffs. Maybe don't go 10-4 without him, but they'd still be pretty good. Not the same as Everett, who really only has Hart to their name.

As for Pettersson, here's what he did this year:

SHL champion
WJC-20 silver medalist
SHL regular season points leader
SHL playoffs points leader
SHL regular season MVP
SHL playoffs MVP
SHL rookie of the year

as well as being called the NHL'S #1 prospect by NUMEROUS pro scouts and analysts. The list goes on even more..
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 33
Démarrer sujet
I realize it's for fun haha, not pissed off or angry by any means. I was just wanting to hear your thoughts.

Tri City also had Geekie, Bean, Valimaki, and Dea, who all also played exceptionally well in the playoffs. Maybe don't go 10-4 without him, but they'd still be pretty good. Not the same as Everett, who really only has Hart to their name.

As for Pettersson, here's what he did this year:

SHL champion
WJC-20 silver medalist
SHL regular season points leader
SHL playoffs points leader
SHL regular season MVP
SHL playoffs MVP
SHL rookie of the year

as well as being called the NHL'S #1 prospect by NUMEROUS pro scouts and analysts. The list goes on even more..

He’s also been suspended by the IIHF for being a kid and throwing him silver medal into the stands after losing.... sorry that’s a reason for someone to drop in the draft.... sorry.
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 49
Kings guru
He’s also been suspended by the IIHF for being a kid and throwing him silver medal into the stands after losing.... sorry that’s a reason for someone to drop in the draft.... sorry.

I mean that was Andersson but okay
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
I mean that was Andersson but okay

oh..... Whops.... thanks... I'll change it.
9 mai 2018 à 14 h 56
Kings guru
oh..... Whops.... thanks... I'll change it.

No worries! Yeah Andersson, Dahlin, Eriksson Ek, Jonsson and Boqvist were who the IIHF suspended. Andersson got 4 games, the rest got 2
9 mai 2018 à 20 h 2
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 118

ya obviously its early. Just heard great things about Peterson, but i don't know a lot so don't take what i say to seriously
10 mai 2018 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Dallas is happy, gleeful even with Heiskanen. Why would we take Makar instead?
10 mai 2018 à 14 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: whytethunder
Dallas is happy, gleeful even with Heiskanen. Why would we take Makar instead?

Maker had a great year in college and honestly I never heard Heiskanen this year but as pointed out it’s way too early to tell.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage