Forums/Armchair-GM

Finally getting a good team together

Créé par: JP_knows_it_all
Équipe: 2018-19 Stars de Dallas
Date de création initiale: 12 avr. 2018
Publié: 12 avr. 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
They give Jannmark the first line center position while putting Seguin back on the wing. The signing of Stastny gives us a pretty great second line with Radulov & Faksa. 3rd and 4th are very welle balanced with Hanzak properly seated in the 3rd C slot. J.Johnson give us great depth and experience on the back end with youngster Heiskainen making his debut in a top 4 role. Khudobin will gives us better backup result than Lethonen and he's younger and more durable.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2775 000 $
42 850 000 $
1875 000 $
32 500 000 $
2700 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
2950 000 $
22 100 000 $
45 650 000 $
21 450 000 $
33 400 000 $
Transactions
DAL
  1. Dorsett, Derek
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Dorsett is going on LTIR for the season (salary dump)
VAN
  1. Spezza, Jason
Détails additionnels:
- DAL 2018 3rd round pick
- Spezza accept this deal on the basis that VAN will buy out his last year and he'll become a UFA.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de MIN
Logo de DAL
Logo de VAN
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2380 000 000 $71 974 166 $0 $3 000 000 $8 025 834 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 7
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
5 650 000 $5 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
4 916 667 $4 916 667 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
G
UFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 avr. 2018 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Lmao Janmark? A first line center? What are you smoking
12 avr. 2018 à 11 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 138
Quoting: Danny272
Lmao Janmark? A first line center? What are you smoking

Ok so he basically played all 2017-2018 season as the #2 centerman while playing from time to time with Benn and Radulov and he also played a good chunk of his first season with DAL (2 years ago, he was hurt all last year) at the #2 centerman position and did pretty great for both seasons...and you're telling me that it's far fetched to suggested he should be tested full time on the top line in order to spread the scoring on at least 2 lines?!? Did you thought that through a little or you're just trolling? They had 3 70+ pts guys plus Klinberg at 67pts...after that, ¸you have a 33 points drop (38 if you start behind Radulov) to fall to Jannmark at 34. Just think that through, next time, before laughing at people's work...
12 avr. 2018 à 11 h 58
My Balls Itch
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 101
Quoting: jp_harvey
Ok so he basically played all 2017-2018 season as the #2 centerman while playing from time to time with Benn and Radulov and he also played a good chunk of his first season with DAL (2 years ago, he was hurt all last year) at the #2 centerman position and did pretty great for both seasons...and you're telling me that it's far fetched to suggested he should be tested full time on the top line in order to spread the scoring on at least 2 lines?!? Did you thought that through a little or you're just trolling? They had 3 70+ pts guys plus Klinberg at 67pts...after that, ¸you have a 33 points drop (38 if you start behind Radulov) to fall to Jannmark at 34. Just think that through, next time, before laughing at people's work...

They have tried splitting up the trio to spread the points before and it has not worked so why would it work now?
12 avr. 2018 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: DeadGuy63
They have tried splitting up the trio to spread the points before and it has not worked so why would it work now?

I didn't say it was the best kove on earth and that it'll solve every problems the Stars ever faced, didn't I? Guys! It's suppose to be a place where you pitch ideas that might help a team. This is an idea that could help the Stars. It's not a lock, it's not a sure thing, but it's DEFINITELY worth a try. Jannmark has made a lot of good stride towards being an impact player. He's pretty close to breaking that barrier. Next year might be the one. He has the skills, he has the speed.
12 avr. 2018 à 12 h 43
My Balls Itch
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 101
I didn't say it was the best kove on earth and that it'll solve every problems the Stars ever faced, didn't I? Guys! It's suppose to be a place where you pitch ideas that might help a team. This is an idea that could help the Stars. It's not a lock, it's not a sure thing, but it's DEFINITELY worth a try. Jannmark has made a lot of good stride towards being an impact player. He's pretty close to breaking that barrier. Next year might be the one. He has the skills, he has the speed.

I understand you did not say that it was the best solution. I'm just pointing out that they have tried splitting the top line before and it has not done what was wanted and I don't see janmark as the solution. In his first 2 seasons his numbers at center are worse than seguin's in his first 2 in the same number of games played. Maybe in another 1 or 2 more years but not yet. Maybe give it a shot during preseason and if it does not work like I think it will try him on the wing and leave seguin at center but have janmark get a shot at 1st center every now and then for the next year or 2 until he is ready. Yes he could be the 1st center but I don't see it being now.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 23
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,037

I'm not sure what Stars team you watched all season (or for the past two years), but Janmark has played exclusively at LW. He was a center for his entire career before coming to Dallas, but has seen very, very little center since he's been here. I'm perfectly fine moving him back to center if we get a good top-6 winger (JVR, Neal, Perron, etc.), but he has not played center hardly at all over the last couple of years. I do think he is a great 2nd line player. I wouldn't put him on the top line though, and I wouldn't move Seguin back to wing. Seguin was our 2nd best face-off guy this season (behind Spezza). Absolutely leave him at Center.

In regards to your lineup, you are forgetting that Val Nichushkin will be back next season, so he's going to slot on to that 2nd line RW spot. By signing Johnson and Pateryn to multi-year deals you'd be turning Honka, Heiskanen, and Heatherington into the next Oleksiaks and Nemeths; three guys who are all good enough to play at the NHL level, but never get the chance so that rot in the minors. Absolutely no on any defensive signings this offseason. Put Honka in your lineup. The kid has absolutely deserved it, and played great when he was in the lineup. Heiskanen will likely be ready for the NHL at the start of next season too. He is one of the most dynamic defensive prospects in the NHL. No way should they let him sit in Cedar Park. Heatherington played fantastic shutdown hockey when he was in the lineup this season and looks poised to be a good 3rd line partner for Johns, once Methot's contract is up.

In regards to the Spezza trade, he's not going to waive his NTC for Vancouver. Vancouver also wouldn't take the deal. They are already getting $2.65M in cap relief from having Dorsett on LTIR. They aren't going to trade for a guy and then buy him out, because instead of having $2.65 in salary cap relief, they'd instead have to pay Spezza's buy out of $2.5M for the next two years. The best shot Dallas has at moving him is if they find a contender that could use some 3rd-4th line help, and help in the face off circle. And even then, Dallas is going to have to eat half his salary.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: J_Sand3rs
In regards to the Spezza trade, he's not going to waive his NTC for Vancouver. Vancouver also wouldn't take the deal. They are already getting $2.65M in cap relief from having Dorsett on LTIR. They aren't going to trade for a guy and then buy him out, because instead of having $2.65 in salary cap relief, they'd instead have to pay Spezza's buy out of $2.5M for the next two years. The best shot Dallas has at moving him is if they find a contender that could use some 3rd-4th line help, and help in the face off circle. And even then, Dallas is going to have to eat half his salary.

Spezza will TOTALLY agree to that trade if he's getting bought out so that he can sign with whoever he wants at a reasonable price (a contender, like you said, won't have room for even the 3.75M$ a year he'd make by DAL eating up 50% of his salary + he's not even worth that much). Vancouver would definitely accept this deal because they will struggle to even get to the cap floor next season, with the Sedin's 14M$ coming off the books. WIN-WIN for both organisation, that's for sure.

I'm not sure what Stars team you watched all season (or for the past two years), but Janmark has played exclusively at LW. He was a center for his entire career before coming to Dallas, but has seen very, very little center since he's been here. I'm perfectly fine moving him back to center if we get a good top-6 winger (JVR, Neal, Perron, etc.), but he has not played center hardly at all over the last couple of years. I do think he is a great 2nd line player. I wouldn't put him on the top line though, and I wouldn't move Seguin back to wing. Seguin was our 2nd best face-off guy this season (behind Spezza). Absolutely leave him at Center.

Actually, J.Benn performed very well, in the past, playing at the center position. So that wouldn't be such a terrible idea to move Seguin back to the wing or simply split Seguin and Benn as centerman #1 and #2 to spread out the scoring a bit, which is my ultimate goal in finding a spot for Jannmark. The Stars needs to have 2 good scoring lines or else, they won't make the playoff again next year, trust me on that.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 51
Démarrer sujet
By signing Johnson and Pateryn to multi-year deals you'd be turning Honka, Heiskanen, and Heatherington into the next Oleksiaks and Nemeths; three guys who are all good enough to play at the NHL level, but never get the chance so that rot in the minors. Absolutely no on any defensive signings this offseason. Put Honka in your lineup. The kid has absolutely deserved it, and played great when he was in the lineup. Heiskanen will likely be ready for the NHL at the start of next season too. He is one of the most dynamic defensive prospects in the NHL. No way should they let him sit in Cedar Park. Heatherington played fantastic shutdown hockey when he was in the lineup this season and looks poised to be a good 3rd line partner for Johns, once Methot's contract is up.

Honka AND Heiskanen are playing on my top6...Did you ACTUALLY look at my line-up before sending your critics?? For the S.Johns & G.Pateryn signing, they're for #7 and #8 D-men...you know, depth signings? 'Coz in an 82 games season, you need depth, don't you know that? Before criticizing people thoughts, please take the time to read their thoughts and actually think a little before commenting. Please smile That'll be appreciated. Thank you.

In regards to your lineup, you are forgetting that Val Nichushkin will be back next season, so he's going to slot on to that 2nd line RW spot.

What makes you think he'll come back to north america, again? This guy cares for money, he showed it to us in the past few seasons. He left because he was unhappy with the $ offer and his playing time. Russian are Russian. I'm not sold AT ALL that he'll come back...
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 54
True Reverse Retro
Spezza will TOTALLY agree to that trade if he's getting bought out so that he can sign with whoever he wants at a reasonable price (a contender, like you said, won't have room for even the 3.75M$ a year he'd make by DAL eating up 50% of his salary + he's not even worth that much). Vancouver would definitely accept this deal because they will struggle to even get to the cap floor next season, with the Sedin's 14M$ coming off the books. WIN-WIN for both organisation, that's for sure.

Actually, J.Benn performed very well, in the past, playing at the center position. So that wouldn't be such a terrible idea to move Seguin back to the wing or simply split Seguin and Benn as centerman #1 and #2 to spread out the scoring a bit, which is my ultimate goal in finding a spot for Jannmark. The Stars needs to have 2 good scoring lines or else, they won't make the playoff again next year, trust me on that.

As of right now, the Canucks are only $3M away from the cap floor for next season. And that's before the re-sign their RFA's and the free agents they want to pursue. They'll have no issue with salary cap. It doesn't make much sense for them to trade for a guy they are going to buy out. Since Vancouver likely wouldn't buy him out, there's no way Spezza agrees to a trade there.

And I'm not saying that Benn didn't play well at Center. I was saying that Seguin is too valuable at Center to move out of that position. Not saying it would be a "terrible" idea if Seguin got moved to wing, but it definitely makes this team a little bit worse. Seguin is playing his highest level hockey when he is at Center. You want to spread out the scoring. I get that. I do too, but this isn't the way to do it. They have already tried to split up the top line and it didn't work. The solution is going to come through Free Agency. Keep that top line together and fill in one spot on the 2nd line and we have two high quality scoring lines. Being able to pick up a JVR, or a Neal, or a Perron would fix the issues that Dallas has. They are getting a good young scorer in Nichushkin back from Russia, and they have Janmark who had his best season on a 2nd line with a revolving door at Center and RW. Janmark was a center before he came to Dallas and if you put a scorer on his right side, you've got a 2nd line where all 3 guys have the potential for 50+ point seasons. The Stars fixes aren't going to come from splitting up that top line. They're gonna come from the outside help that they need to bring in.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 56
True Reverse Retro
Honka AND Heiskanen are playing on my top6...Did you ACTUALLY look at my line-up before sending your critics?? For the S.Johns & G.Pateryn signing, they're for #7 and #8 D-men...you know, depth signings? 'Coz in an 82 games season, you need depth, don't you know that? Before criticizing people thoughts, please take the time to read their thoughts and actually think a little before commenting. Please smile That'll be appreciated. Thank you.

What makes you think he'll come back to north america, again? This guy cares for money, he showed it to us in the past few seasons. He left because he was unhappy with the $ offer and his playing time. Russian are Russian. I'm not sold AT ALL that he'll come back...

I don't know where you're getting your information, but he didn't leave because of the money. He left because he was a top-6 player that Lindy Ruff never played in the top-6. He was not going to develop in Dallas as a 4th line player, and he knew that. He went to Russia to continue his development, and get better. He went for 2 years with the full intention of coming back after his contract was up. His contract is up after this year, and he's already stated he plans on coming back to Dallas. He didn't do any of this for money.
12 avr. 2018 à 16 h 1
True Reverse Retro

And it's nice and all that you have the depth defensive signings, that #7 guy is going to sit in the press box most of the year, and that #8 is going to be in the AHL. You really want to tell me that Johns is a #7 defenseman and Pateryn is going to spend his season in Cedar Park? I don't think so, and that's the funniest thing I've read on this site. By signing Johnson and Pateryn, you are relegating Honka back to the #7 role and Heiskanen stays in the AHL. Trust me, I saw your lineups....that's just not how it would work out at all. Not even close

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage