Publié: 19 mars 2018 à 16 h 11
Description
Not joking. Dahlin to the Canucks!
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver
  2. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona
  3. Logo de Islanders de New YorkIslanders de New York
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Rasmus Dahlin is of course the best pick, and Vancouver's D-core is going to be stacked with Dahlin.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Zadina is a bonafied first-line Left Winger and it'd be a shame if the Coyotes didn't pick him up with the 2nd pick.
3Logo de Islanders de New York-The Isles need a better D-core, we have enough offense. And so, I think that Boqvist is perfect for this role.
4Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Andrei Svechnikov is kind of a gamble, but I think it'd work out as a nice replacement to Evander Kane.
5Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-A replacement to Zetterberg and Datsyuk is needed, and though Larkin is a nice 1c, they need a 2c and I think that Brady Tkachuk would slot in nicely to the second-line center position.
6Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Karlsson needs a defensive partner, and though Merkley is usually poised to go much lower, he's got a great amount of points and I think is the best possible pick for the Sens.
7Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The Canadiens D-core is old and fragile, falling apart as fast as each minute goes by. Hughes is more of a DFD, and would fit nicely as a shut-down defenseman in Montreal.
8Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Oilers need a partner for Larsson, and with Merkley and Hughes already taken the best gamble is for the Oilers to try and draft Ty Smith with the 8th pick.
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-A solid looking 2c, Wahlstrom would fit solidley on the Blackhawks roster.
10Logo de Rangers de New York-The Rangers need to replace the aging Rick Nash with a friendlier and younger face, and Joel Farabee is just that.
11Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Staal is a solid 2c, but he's old and frail. I think that with Rasmus Kupari, he could either turn out to be a 1c or a replacement to Jordan Staal.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Barkov is their 1c of the future, but what about the 2c spot? Perfect, that's where Thomas comes in.
13Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Flames de CalgaryMcIsaac is a bonafied Top 4 D-man, and the Islanders need that most. Imagine an Isles defense THIS stacked!
14Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
15Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
16Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blues de St-Louis
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-
18Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
19Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
20Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
21Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
23Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
27Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
28Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
29Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Bruins de Boston
30Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
31Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Predators de Nashville
19 mars 2018 à 18 h 31
Antoinenhl
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 0
you put Evan Bouchard #29 but i think he is more about a top 10 pick don't you think?
20 mars 2018 à 9 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556
The default list has Bouchard and Dobson much lower than most rankings. Most mock drafts will have them far too low because of it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage