SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Not even kidding this is what it generated

Not even kidding this is what it generated

Cuvée de repêchage: 2018
Créé par: Hawkisles
Publié: 17 mars 2018 à 13 h 33
Description
Won't happen... but it did here! So I see no reason not to have fun with this stroke of fictional luck.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Islanders de New YorkIslanders de New York
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  3. Logo de Islanders de New YorkIslanders de New York
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Islanders de New York-I have to ask... would drafting Dahlin affect Tavares' willingness to stay? Everyone's saying Dahlin will be NHL the same season he's drafted. Could he be the answer to our defensive woes?
2Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit drafts the best guy left on the board. I could see them taking Zadina, but I think the consensus is that Svechnikov is the better forward.
3Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Flames de CalgaryZadina is often listed as an LW, so I'd imagine he'd slot in perfectly next to Barzal on the second. Imagine a first line of Lee-Tavares-Bailey and a second line of Zadina-Barzal-Eberle...
4Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Tough to see Buffalo taking another defensive prospect. I think they're deepest there and are in far more desperate need of a forward prospect. Tkachuk has snuck up to the 2nd spot in a few mock drafts, so I think Buffalo would happily take Tkachuk (I mean, aside from not happily not getting a lottery pick...)
5Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Tough choice. Arizona, like Buffalo, has a deep defensive prospect system. So do they really need another? Wouldn't they be better off reaching for Wahlstrom? In my opinion, it makes more sense taking Boqvist. With OEL potentially leaving in free agency next offseason, one can never be too careful. Like Tkachuk, Boqvist has snuck into much higher spots in the draft than 5th. Arizona gets the draft's best defenseman outside Dahlin.
6Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-With Vancouver full of good offensive prospects, I'd have to think they'd pick a defenseman this time. Not to bash their current defense, which is decently good and decently young, Horvat and Boeser's youth and talent make Hughes a better choice than any forward not already taken here.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-See Arizona. No idea what's happening with Karlsson, so it might be a good idea to stock up on good defenseman.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Gawd is Montreal lucky to see Wahlstrom, the highest rated natural center in the draft falling all the way to their spot (Tkachuk is listed as a winger in literally every source I've read except this one). Montreal is desperate for a good young center, and Wahlstrom shows a gifted mix of athleticism and intelligence.
9Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton, still looking for that fellow young winger to fly shotgun to McDavid and catapult this team into eternal prominence, would be happy to take Farabee, listed as good all around skater, but particularly talented at sniping.
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago remains pretty well set on center, so I see them trying to shore up their defense, which has far more question marks both on the roster and in the farm system.
11Logo de Rangers de New York-
12Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
14Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blues de St-Louis
15Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
16Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
17Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-With one of the fullest prospect cupboards in the NHL, I'm compelled to believe the Flyers might be willing to part with a mid 1st round pick for the right price, and I'd LOVE to see the Isles pick up a big body, and the Isles have very few quality RW prospects. Maybe Dal Colle and a 2nd round pick?
18Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
19Logo de Stars de Dallas-
20Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
23Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
27Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
28Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
29Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Bruins de Boston
30Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
31Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Predators de Nashville
17 mars 2018 à 19 h 55
g-sus
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 49
Buffalo is really weak at D prospects. Bouchard is going top-8 probably.
17 mars 2018 à 22 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 521
Quoting: epo
Buffalo is really weak at D prospects. Bouchard is going top-8 probably.

I have seen Bouchard land all over the map in projections, and personally, I hate making risky picks. Though if Bouchard goes in the Top 10, I wouldn’t be shocked.
18 mars 2018 à 12 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 28
If Buffalo drops to 4th I think they are taking Boqvist or Hughes. They need defense much more than forwards, as they will have Mittelstadt, Nylander and others coming up soon.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage