Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
Gabrielle, Jesse
3820 000 $
2725 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Irwin, Matt
  2. Seidenberg, Dennis (1 000 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
2016 3rd round pick
2017 2nd round pick
MIN
  1. Drouin, Jonathan
Détails additionnels:
2017 1st round pick
2018 3rd round pick
STL
  1. Eriksson, Loui
  2. Khokhlachev, Alexander
Détails additionnels:
2016 1st round pick
2016 4th round pick (if Eriksson doesn't resign)
WPG
  1. Gabrielle, Jesse
  2. Morrow, Joe
  3. Senyshyn, Zach
Détails additionnels:
2016 2nd round pick
BOS
    2016 2nd round pick
    2016 3rd round pick
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2471 400 000 $65 016 501 $969 000 $1 075 000 $6 383 499 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    1 025 000 $1 025 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 5
    1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
    AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    900 000 $900 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    600 000 $600 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    600 000 $600 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 916 667 $6 916 667 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    2 592 500 $2 592 500 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance1 075 000 $$1M)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    602 500 $602 500 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    625 000 $625 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    10 févr. 2016 à 12 h 26
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 13
    So when the Bruins trade for Drouin he's worth an aging, garbage cap dump, an AHL defender, and a two mediocre picks one of which isn't even in 2016.... But when the Bruins flip Drouin he's suddenly worth a top 4 D AND a top 6 forward just because you threw in another 2017 pick? Lol. What are you smoking man?
    10 févr. 2016 à 12 h 57
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,854
    Quoting: LobsterMagnet19
    So when the Bruins trade for Drouin he's worth an aging, garbage cap dump, an AHL defender, and a two mediocre picks one of which isn't even in 2016.... But when the Bruins flip Drouin he's suddenly worth a top 4 D AND a top 6 forward just because you threw in another 2017 pick? Lol. What are you smoking man?

Beat me to it. Drouin might be a spoiled punk but the kid still has value. That trade makes literally no sense for the cap heavy Lightning.
    10 févr. 2016 à 15 h 29
    Banni
    Rejoint: oct. 2015
    Don't expect a response from this guy. He tosses these grenades and runs with his tail between his legs.

I'll lay into this delicious arm-chair shortly.
    10 févr. 2016 à 15 h 50
    Banni
    I've come with my usual fork and knife ready to cut into this arm-chair GM. You really serve them up good, Rosatoatoaoata.

So..................................

For Drouin, you aren't coming close to getting him for that. TBL has no use for a defenseman like Seidenberg. Pretty sure they need to clear some space b/c they have some pretty big pieces to resign coming up, and his contract (even retained) doesn't help them on that. Now, while I don't think Drouin has this crazy amount of value right now due to everything happening, you aren't getting him for crap. That's what you've offered. CRAP. A crap deal to better the Bruins; shocker? I think not.

Then.......

You flip Drouin, who's value magically sky-rocketed up? to Minnesota for a top 6 forward AND a top 4 defenseman. Damn, you are something special. You literally turned CRAP into exactly what the Bruins need. Are you the savior? I think so with this trade! I also love when you just throw draft picks into trades. Most of which have no rhyme or reason to them.

On top of that:

ST. LOUIS. IS. NOT. GOING. TO. GIVE. UP. SHATTENKIRK. FOR. LOUI. ERIKSSON. I'm not sure how many fucking times this has to be said on here. This deal is thrown around on here a lot by Bruins fans and I don't get why. It's not going to happen. NO. NO. NO. He's a legit top 2 defenseman with a year left at a good cap hit. Why are they trading that for the main piece being a UFA? They also just lost a huge d-man in Pietriangelo. A team in the hunt isn't going to give up a top 4 defenseman when another just went down. Come on, man. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND THE LEAGUE. Then you throw in Koko, and more draft picks. Bruins are going to have no propsect pool (again) after all these trades.

Any deal for Trouba starts with Pastrnak. He's a young RFA top 2 upside defenseman. Bruins are in no position to be giving up Pastrnak since they have nothing close in the pipeline right now, and you've traded all their 1st and 2nd rounders so there is no way to get a high end forward prospect.

On that deal itself. Serious question. Do you know who Gabrielle is? Do you know who Senyshyn is? Honestly. You going through the minor league menu on here and picking them out doesn't count! While these guys aren't overly close, can we hang on to our young forwards with upside. SINCE YOU BUILD THROUGH THE FUCKING DRAFT?! We finally drafted some high end potential kids (one of which we grabbed in the 4th round) and you're trading them not even a year later.

Then why the fuck did you go and sign Michael Ryder? What the fuck kind of shit is that?

Get real, man. This isn't NHL 16, and I don't think any of these are realistic in that game, unless you're forcing the trades LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Take a seat, please.
    10 févr. 2016 à 17 h 3
    Quoting: FutureNHLgm
    I've come with my usual fork and knife ready to cut into this arm-chair GM. You really serve them up good, Rosatoatoaoata.

For Drouin, you aren't coming close to getting him for that. TBL has no use for a defenseman like Seidenberg. Pretty sure they need to clear some space b/c they have some pretty big pieces to resign coming up, and his contract (even retained) doesn't help them on that. Now, while I don't think Drouin has this crazy amount of value right now due to everything happening, you aren't getting him for crap. That's what you've offered. CRAP. A crap deal to better the Bruins; shocker? I think not.

Then.......

You flip Drouin, who's value magically sky-rocketed up? to Minnesota for a top 6 forward AND a top 4 defenseman. Damn, you are something special. You literally turned CRAP into exactly what the Bruins need. Are you the savior? I think so with this trade! I also love when you just throw draft picks into trades. Most of which have no rhyme or reason to them.

On top of that:

ST. LOUIS. IS. NOT. GOING. TO. GIVE. UP. SHATTENKIRK. FOR. LOUI. ERIKSSON. I'm not sure how many fucking times this has to be said on here. This deal is thrown around on here a lot by Bruins fans and I don't get why. It's not going to happen. NO. NO. NO. He's a legit top 2 defenseman with a year left at a good cap hit. Why are they trading that for the main piece being a UFA? They also just lost a huge d-man in Pietriangelo. A team in the hunt isn't going to give up a top 4 defenseman when another just went down. Come on, man. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND THE LEAGUE. Then you throw in Koko, and more draft picks. Bruins are going to have no propsect pool (again) after all these trades.

Any deal for Trouba starts with Pastrnak. He's a young RFA top 2 upside defenseman. Bruins are in no position to be giving up Pastrnak since they have nothing close in the pipeline right now, and you've traded all their 1st and 2nd rounders so there is no way to get a high end forward prospect.

On that deal itself. Serious question. Do you know who Gabrielle is? Do you know who Senyshyn is? Honestly. You going through the minor league menu on here and picking them out doesn't count! While these guys aren't overly close, can we hang on to our young forwards with upside. SINCE YOU BUILD THROUGH THE FUCKING DRAFT?! We finally drafted some high end potential kids (one of which we grabbed in the 4th round) and you're trading them not even a year later.

Then why the fuck did you go and sign Michael Ryder? What the fuck kind of shit is that?

Get real, man. This isn't NHL 16, and I don't think any of these are realistic in that game, unless you're forcing the trades LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Take a seat, please.

Your absolutely right on every single point. I used to write essay-like posts like yours when ever somebody posted bad trades then realized there are too many of them on here. lol
    10 févr. 2016 à 18 h 10
    Banni
    Quoting: F50marco

Then.......

On top of that:

Take a seat, please.

Your absolutely right on every single point. I used to write essay-like posts like yours when ever somebody posted bad trades then realized there are too many of them on here. lol

Thanks! I have two targets on here, Rosatoa and GM_rodden (or w.e the fuck his username is) b/c they both usually post complete crap, and never ever back it up (besides maybe a post from Rodden trying to come at me, but i usually just shut him down; haven't heard from him since).

Until one of them sacks up and responds to me like a man on why they actually think these deals are plausible, i will continue to crap on their arm-chair GMs. They make Bruins fans look like idiots on here, and i want people to know not ALL b's fans are this dumb.

Come on Rosa!!! Serve me up another one!!!
    10 févr. 2016 à 19 h 49

Then.......

On top of that:

Take a seat, please.

Thanks! I have two targets on here, Rosatoa and GM_rodden (or w.e the fuck his username is) b/c they both usually post complete crap, and never ever back it up (besides maybe a post from Rodden trying to come at me, but i usually just shut him down; haven't heard from him since).

Until one of them sacks up and responds to me like a man on why they actually think these deals are plausible, i will continue to crap on their arm-chair GMs. They make Bruins fans look like idiots on here, and i want people to know not ALL b's fans are this dumb.

Lol didn't know posting an armchair GM team merits an explanation. (Not that I don't agree with you though)

"Until one of them sacks up and responds to me like a man on why they actually think these deals are plausible" Hahaha. Yeah come on guys, sack up and give us some logical analysis to debate the plausibility of your trades..... like. real. men. do.

Wherever Milan Lucic is right now he just got the sudden urge to start pounding his chest for some reason.rock on
    10 févr. 2016 à 20 h 20
    Banni

Then.......

On top of that:

Take a seat, please.

Lol didn't know posting an armchair GM team merits an explanation. (Not that I don't agree with you though)

"Until one of them sacks up and responds to me like a man on why they actually think these deals are plausible" Hahaha. Yeah come on guys, sack up and give us some logical analysis to debate the plausibility of your trades..... like. real. men. do.

Wherever Milan Lucic is right now he just got the sudden urge to start pounding his chest for some reason.rock on

haha, I think these types of arm-chairs merit an explanation since they just don't make any sense.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage