SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Reserve Lists

30 nov. 2017 à 11 h 51
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
A commonly requested feature, we're happy to let you know it is now available.

Reserve lists can be found by clicking the "Reserve List" button on each team page now
chuck28 a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2017 à 12 h 47
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558

2 janv. 2018 à 20 h 5
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
are you guys definitely sure that rights for players drafted from leagues with no transfer agreements stay with a team, even if the player is over the age of 27? seems unfair, to make said players sign their first NHL contract with a certain team even if they're past the age that would qualify them for UFA.
2 janv. 2018 à 23 h 51
Ryan
Rejoint: févr. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
are you guys definitely sure that rights for players drafted from leagues with no transfer agreements stay with a team, even if the player is over the age of 27? seems unfair, to make said players sign their first NHL contract with a certain team even if they're past the age that would qualify them for UFA.

Even if a player is older then 27, the team will keep the players rights.
3 janv. 2018 à 0 h 34
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Quoting: Ryan
Even if a player is older then 27, the team will keep the players rights.
hm. alright.

I've got another conundrum: there are 5 players on reserve lists where their rights are listed as 'indefinite', but I don't understand *why* they're listed as indefinite:

Brian Cooper (Anaheim Ducks)
Garrett Haar (Washington Capitals)
Peter Quenneville (Columbus Blue Jackets)
Ryan Segalla (Pittsburgh Penguins)
Timothy Boyle (Ottawa Senators)

all of these players were college-drafted players (they played for an NCAA team the year after their draft, so I presume that meets criterion 2 for determining college-drafted players), but nowhere in the provided table for determining exclusive rights for college-drafted players is there an outcome where a team retains exclusive rights for a college-drafted player indefinitely. to the best of my knowledge, all of these players' rights should have expired long ago.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage