OTT
  1. Ullmark, Linus
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Chychrun, Jakob
  2. Forsberg, Anton
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
OTT
  1. Tanev, Brandon (1 000 000 $ retained)
SEA
  1. Joseph, Mathieu
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TBL)
OTT
  1. Kaliyev, Arthur [Droits de RFA]
LAK
  1. Brännström, Erik [Droits de RFA]
OTT
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (PHI)
PHI
  1. Korpisalo, Joonas
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (OTT)
UTA
  1. Bernard-Docker, Jacob
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (DET)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de FLA
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $87 887 381 $850 000 $600 000 $112 619 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 7
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 6
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 050 000 $8 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Utah Hockey Club
2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
DG
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 juin à 17 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 244
The Flyers have:

-No interest in Korpisalo
-No need for Korpisalo
-No financial or roster space for Korpisalo

Furthermore, taking on a horrendous contract like that with that amount of term is going to cost more than 7 for 12 in a weak draft.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 17 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 106
My biggest issue is Kleven being full time on the roster. He isn't ready yet. Chabot is too injury prone to leave the left side that shallow.
As much as Ottawa fans don't want to hear it, the team still needs Brannstrom for 2-3 years.
23 juin à 17 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 167
For me , the sens will not spend a 1st PLUS Chychrun . That will be one but not both.
23 juin à 17 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Deltago
My biggest issue is Kleven being full time on the roster. He isn't ready yet. Chabot is too injury prone to leave the left side that shallow.
As much as Ottawa fans don't want to hear it, the team still needs Brannstrom for 2-3 years.

Bruce has reported all throughout the offseason (including today) that Kleven will likely make the active gameday roster this year
23 juin à 17 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: The_random_sens_fan
For me , the sens will not spend a 1st PLUS Chychrun . That will be one but not both.

You might be right, I was just following the rumoured guidelines of the trade
23 juin à 17 h 40
Mentions "j'aime": 106
Quoting: Jimmy_Stu18
Bruce has reported all throughout the offseason (including today) that Kleven will likely make the active gameday roster this year

Doesn't mean he should.
Ottawa has a horrible record of rushing prospects.
23 juin à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldSchool
The Flyers have:

-No interest in Korpisalo
-No need for Korpisalo
-No financial or roster space for Korpisalo

Furthermore, taking on a horrendous contract like that with that amount of term is going to cost more than 7 for 12 in a weak draft.

Flyers have no need for Korpisalo but are reportedly trying very hard to trade into the top 10 and will either have to give up a valuable asset to do so or take on a negative asset to do so
23 juin à 17 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Doesn't mean he should.

Ok, I am predicting what the Senators will do, not what they should do. Hence the name of this mock offseason
Deltago a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 17 h 46
Flyers have no need for Korpisalo but are reportedly trying very hard to trade into the top 10 and will either have to give up a valuable asset to do so or take on a negative asset to do so

You aren't listening to me.

They don't have the cap space or roster spot for him so if they are going to move up it won't be by taking on a horrendous contract with significant term left. They don't even have room for him in the AHL. They currently have Ersson and Fedotov as their NHL goalies, a really good prospect in Kolosov in the AHL, along with Peterson who has one year left on his deal. They just used 2nd and 3rd round picks on goalies last summer. There is nowhere to put Korpisalo now or in the near future, period.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
You aren't listening to me.

They don't have the cap space or roster spot for him so if they are going to move up it won't be by taking on a horrendous contract with significant term left. They don't even have room for him in the AHL. They currently have Ersson and Fedotov as their NHL goalies, a really good prospect in Kolosov in the AHL, along with Peterson who has one year left on his deal. They just used 2nd and 3rd round picks on goalies last summer. There is nowhere to put Korpisalo now or in the near future, period.

Then buy him out, or make a seperate trade, or don't make the trade at all, or throw in a valuable asset to make it. I'm not saying Philly needs or wants or could use Korpisalo, I'm simply making a mock trade based on what been reported
23 juin à 17 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 508
Doesn't mean he should.

If management believes he's ready, why shouldn't we believe them? Anyone here a professional scout? Watched all his games, monitored his development on a daily basis?

Kleven was drafted in the same draft as Sanderson. When he left NCAA, he played in the NHL (due to injuries), and played so well, most people expected him to stay in the NHL. Instead, he played the year in AHL. So, how is that rushing him? He was drafted 4 years ago
Jimmy_Stu18 a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 18 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,102
Staios would be fired and blacklisted by every Hockey club, both NHL and minors for life if he trade down from 7th to 12th just to dump a contract
23 juin à 19 h 22
Then buy him out, or make a seperate trade, or don't make the trade at all, or throw in a valuable asset to make it. I'm not saying Philly needs or wants or could use Korpisalo, I'm simply making a mock trade based on what been reported

If you aren't saying that Philly needs or wants Korpisalo, than why are you having them trade for him? "Buy him out or make a separate trade?" Nobody is trading for that contract without getting significant compensation back and a buyout would be crippling against the cap for several years to come. Are you even trying to be realistic?

Also, you are not making a trade based on what has been reported, because nowhere has there been rumors of Korpisalo being involved. You just want to dump a horrendous contract and if you are trying to come up with something even remotely realistic, I am trying to explain to you why from a Flyers perspective it isn't.

Take that or leave that, but I can promise you it's not even remotely realistic and won't happen.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 19 h 35
Démarrer sujet
If you aren't saying that Philly needs or wants Korpisalo, than why are you having them trade for him? "Buy him out or make a separate trade?" Nobody is trading for that contract without getting significant compensation back and a buyout would be crippling against the cap for several years to come. Are you even trying to be realistic?

Also, you are not making a trade based on what has been reported, because nowhere has there been rumors of Korpisalo being involved. You just want to dump a horrendous contract and if you are trying to come up with something even remotely realistic, I am trying to explain to you why from a Flyers perspective it isn't.

Take that or leave that, but I can promise you it's not even remotely realistic and won't happen.

Reports that there is framework for a Flyers/Sens deal
Reports Flyers trying to trade up to 7
Reports the Sens are trying to dump Korpisalo

This trade idea is 100% based on reports. Trade down from 7 to 12 is 100% market value to get off that bad contract and taking on a bad contract is 100% what the Flyers would need to do to make this trade work
23 juin à 19 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: athrin
Staios would be fired and blacklisted by every Hockey club, both NHL and minors for life if he trade down from 7th to 12th just to dump a contract

You know the trade is realistic when one person is telling you trading down 5 spots isn't nearly enough to get off Korpisalo and someone else is saying it's way too much.
23 juin à 19 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,102
You know the trade is realistic when one person is telling you trading down 5 spots isn't nearly enough to get off Korpisalo and someone else is saying it's way too much.

its not realistic because no GM is ever going to do that. its career suicide
23 juin à 20 h 12
Reports that there is framework for a Flyers/Sens deal
Reports Flyers trying to trade up to 7
Reports the Sens are trying to dump Korpisalo

This trade idea is 100% based on reports. Trade down from 7 to 12 is 100% market value to get off that bad contract and taking on a bad contract is 100% what the Flyers would need to do to make this trade work

You REALLY have trouble listening to what other people have to say don't you. I am telling you that the Flyers LITERALLY have no roster spot, cap space, or need for Korpisalo and you continue to ignore that.

As far as the rest goes, you are simply pulling the Korpisalo aspect of this out of your ass and then saying this is based on rumors. It isn't because there are no rumors about Korpisalo being involved.

I am going to try this one more time and if you choose to ignore it and think you know what the Flyers situation is better than someone who follows the team day in and day out, knock yourself.

We have Ersson and Fedotov as our NHL goalies for 24-25
We have a good prospect in Kolosov and already have one team''s expensive cap dump in the AHL in Peterson
We drafted Carson Bjarnason and Yegor Zavrigan in 2nd and 3rd rounds last year
We don't have much cap space this coming season

No matter how badly you want it to be true, the Flyers don't have a roster spot or cap space, or need for a player like Korpisalo in 24-25 or in the future.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 20 h 18
Quoting: athrin
its not realistic because no GM is ever going to do that. its career suicide

I think it's hilarious how the dude who came up with the trade said "just buy him out then if you don't want him" as if buying out a player with 4 years and 16 million left on their deal wouldn't be a complete and total cap killer. I get it, Ottawa and their fans wish they could get rid of that contract but it's going to be extremely difficult and a team like the Flyers are literally not in the position to take on that kind of salary or another goalie at this time.
jeu. à 15 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Modifié jeu. à 18 h 1
You REALLY have trouble listening to what other people have to say don't you. I am telling you that the Flyers LITERALLY have no roster spot, cap space, or need for Korpisalo and you continue to ignore that.

As far as the rest goes, you are simply pulling the Korpisalo aspect of this out of your ass and then saying this is based on rumors. It isn't because there are no rumors about Korpisalo being involved.

I am going to try this one more time and if you choose to ignore it and think you know what the Flyers situation is better than someone who follows the team day in and day out, knock yourself.

We have Ersson and Fedotov as our NHL goalies for 24-25
We have a good prospect in Kolosov and already have one team''s expensive cap dump in the AHL in Peterson
We drafted Carson Bjarnason and Yegor Zavrigan in 2nd and 3rd rounds last year
We don't have much cap space this coming season

No matter how badly you want it to be true, the Flyers don't have a roster spot or cap space, or need for a player like Korpisalo in 24-25 or in the future.

Well Travis Yost just reported that the deal the Flyers and Sens had in place involved trading 7 and Korpisalo for 12, so maybe you should have spent more time listening to the points I was making rather than rambling about how I wasn't listening to you
jeu. à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Well Travis Yost just reported that the deal the Flyers and Sens had in place involved trading 7 and Korpisalo for 12, so maybe you should have spent more time listening to the points I was making rather than rambling about how I wasn't listening to you
jeu. à 22 h 17

Oh and because Travis Yost said it it must be true. Seriously, are you 12 or just that dumb that you think a rumor makes you right. Also, even if the rumor is true and it was discussed, you ever stop to think "hmmm, I wonder why it didn't happen. Maybe the Flyers had no cap space, roster spot, or interest in Korpisalo." If anything you just proved my point for me.

Anthony Sanfilippo who covers the Flyers said it was 7 and Joseph for Laughton and 12 that was being discussd. It's a rumor though. Please though, carry on jerking yourself off while telling a Flyers fan what their team wants and needs.
jeu. à 23 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Oh and because Travis Yost said it it must be true. Seriously, are you 12 or just that dumb that you think a rumor makes you right. Also, even if the rumor is true and it was discussed, you ever stop to think "hmmm, I wonder why it didn't happen. Maybe the Flyers had no cap space, roster spot, or interest in Korpisalo." If anything you just proved my point for me.

Anthony Sanfilippo who covers the Flyers said it was 7 and Joseph for Laughton and 12 that was being discussd. It's a rumor though. Please though, carry on jerking yourself off while telling a Flyers fan what their team wants and needs.

Travis yost is a credible TSN reporter. He didn't report a rumour that it was Korpisalo and 7 for 12, he reported that there was a deal they had in place that followed that framework and was dependent on who was on the board at 7. Also if you're questioning his credibility he works for the biggest hockey media company in the world and was the on who broke the Markstrom trade news.

As for why it didn't happen, are you slow? It didn't happen because the Sens were ultimately able to unload Korpisalo in the Bruins deal without having to sacrifice a top 10 pick. But I'm sure you're right, it's a grand conspiracy and a credible NHL reporter is blatantly lying all because a Flyers fan on cap friendly believes with all of his heart that they couldn't possibly take on Korpisalos contract.
jeu. à 23 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Travis yost is a credible TSN reporter. He didn't report a rumour that it was Korpisalo and 7 for 12, he reported that there was a deal they had in place that followed that framework and was dependent on who was on the board at 7. Also if you're questioning his credibility he works for the biggest hockey media company in the world and was the on who broke the Markstrom trade news.

As for why it didn't happen, are you slow? It didn't happen because the Sens were ultimately able to unload Korpisalo in the Bruins deal without having to sacrifice a top 10 pick. But I'm sure you're right, it's a grand conspiracy and a credible NHL reporter is blatantly lying all because a Flyers fan on cap friendly believes with all of his heart that they couldn't possibly take on Korpisalos contract.

And even if it was just a rumour (it wasn't), do you care to re-read what the name of this armchair GM was?
jeu. à 23 h 15
Modifié jeu. à 23 h 24
Do you seriously have any clue what a straight up FN moron you keep making yourself out to be. This isn't rocket science. Just go look at the Flyers roster, cap space, goalie prospects, etc. There isn't, wasn't, and wouldn't be in the foreseeable future a spot or cap space for Korpisalo. But please, keep jerking yourself off over a rumor and ignore the facts that I keep trying to get through your thick FN pea brain.

FACTS
-The Flyers have very little cap space this summer
-Ersson and Fedotov are both under contract for two more years and are subject to waivers
-Peterson is under contract for one more year
-Kolosov is a really good prospect who will share the job with Peterson in the AHL
-They just drafted Bajarnason and Zavrigan in the 2nd and 3rd round last summer
-There is still an outside chance if Hart were cleared of charges he could be back over the next couple of years
-There isn't/wasn't/wouldn't be cap space or a roster spot for Korpisalo with the Flyers now or in the foreseeable future
ven. à 0 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Do you seriously have any clue what a straight up FN moron you keep making yourself out to be. This isn't rocket science. Just go look at the Flyers roster, cap space, goalie prospects, etc. There isn't, wasn't, and wouldn't be in the foreseeable future a spot or cap space for Korpisalo. But please, keep jerking yourself off over a rumor and ignore the facts that I keep trying to get through your thick FN pea brain.

FACTS
-The Flyers have very little cap space this summer
-Ersson and Fedotov are both under contract for two more years and are subject to waivers
-Peterson is under contract for one more year
-Kolosov is a really good prospect who will share the job with Peterson in the AHL
-They just drafted Bajarnason and Zavrigan in the 2nd and 3rd round last summer
-There is still an outside chance if Hart were cleared of charges he could be back over the next couple of years
-There isn't/wasn't/wouldn't be cap space or a roster spot for Korpisalo with the Flyers now or in the foreseeable future

Alright man 😂 have a good day

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage