Logo de WSH
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de WSH
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2087 700 000 $87 690 833 $2 252 500 $1 195 000 $9 167 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 8
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    3 950 000 $3 950 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 2
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 7
    950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
    AG
    RFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance445 000 $$445K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
    AD, AG, C
    UFA - 5
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    2 675 000 $2 675 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    825 000 $825 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    9 200 000 $9 200 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    5 juin à 10 h 55
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,069
    I certainly wouldn't complain about Reinhart but that's a massive amount of money. Terevainen is fine but I think they need more of a finisher.

I feel like I'm one of the only guys that doesn't love Liljegren. They've already tried it with Sandin and had mixed results, and I'm not sure getting another guy who clearly isn't good enough for a contender to play on the second pair is the right move.
    5 juin à 11 h 0
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: déc. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 18
    Modifié 5 juin à 11 h 6
    Quoting: qc14
    I certainly wouldn't complain about Reinhart but that's a massive amount of money. Terevainen is fine but I think they need more of a finisher.

I feel like I'm one of the only guys that doesn't love Liljegren. They've already tried it with Sandin and had mixed results, and I'm not sure getting another guy who clearly isn't good enough for a contender to play on the second pair is the right move.

The massive amount of money put into Reinhart will pay off even if he does have a down year with the caps because of his two-way play and his scoring touch. All we need from Reinhart is 85+ points and good defensive play and the money is worth it. Analyst also believe that Reinharts game will age very good so attaching term to that contract shouldn't be too much of a problem.

People are high on Liljegren because he's young and shows real promise. His stats and play are actually pretty good but being in the spotlight that is Toronto will make a player look worse than he is. Also judging young players off of not being good enough for a contender isn't really fair. Contenders load up on vets so they can get a cup now, young players are the cost of that. They don't get traded because they aren't good enough, they're just not experienced enough.
    5 juin à 11 h 10
    Skip skibbity
    Rejoint: oct. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,058
    I'm giving nothing more than a 2nd for Liljegren. Perfectly fine with running 3 of Carlson, Jensen, TVR, and Iorio on the right to start the year
    brady_t12 a aimé ceci.
    5 juin à 11 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: BoringBrianMacLellan
    I'm giving nothing more than a 2nd for Liljegren. Perfectly fine with running 3 of Carlson, Jensen, TVR, and Iorio on the right to start the year

We've got to get younger at some point and there are not many young d-men on the trade market rn. The third from Carolina was acquired to trade so if that's the sweetener that'll make the deal work, why not use it? Also TVR needs to go somewhere else considering he was barely used for most of the regular season and contenders drool for cheap d-men like TVR.
    5 juin à 11 h 31
    Rejoint: juin 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 0
    Toronto readily accepts. That’s a huge overpay for Lily, though.
    5 juin à 11 h 32
    Skip skibbity
    Rejoint: oct. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,058
    Quoting: Nolan_Gooch
    We've got to get younger at some point and there are not many young d-men on the trade market rn. The third from Carolina was acquired to trade so if that's the sweetener that'll make the deal work, why not use it? Also TVR needs to go somewhere else considering he was barely used for most of the regular season and contenders drool for cheap d-men like TVR.

Iorio is 21 and has looked great this year!!!
    5 juin à 11 h 46
    xt0msx12 on X
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,546
    Quoting: BoringBrianMacLellan

I'd only give a third, you're more generous than I am!

Jensen has to go IMO but other than that yeah if they gave Iorio a full-time spot I'd prefer that over what we had this year.
    BoringBrianMacLellan a aimé ceci.
    5 juin à 12 h 3
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: brady_t12
    I'd only give a third, you're more generous than I am!

Jensen has to go IMO but other than that yeah if they gave Iorio a full-time spot I'd prefer that over what we had this year.

Jensen has been far more effective than TVR also it'll also be harder to move Jensens contract. Apart from that, Jensen on the third pair looks better than TVR.
    5 juin à 12 h 24
    xt0msx12 on X
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,546
    Jensen has been far more effective than TVR also it'll also be harder to move Jensens contract. Apart from that, Jensen on the third pair looks better than TVR.

If Jensen has been far more effective than TVR, why would Jensen be harder to move? The cap difference is 1.05m... I agree that Jensen will be harder to move but that's because to be blunt he sucks.

Jensen rocked an astounding 37.6 CF% this year. That's bottom of the barrel unusable. TVR was at a 43.7%. Jensen did play more PK TOI, but even if you're just looking at even strength CF%, you're still looking at a 43.9% for Jensen and a 46.6% for TVR. Jensen is unusable right now. He needs a solid defensive partner like he had in Orlov. Unfortunately, Fehervary and Sandin are not going to be able to salvage Jensen's atrocious play on both sides of the puck. Jensen's best chance at keeping an NHL job is with a team that has a really good LD core.
    5 juin à 13 h 57
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,069
    The massive amount of money put into Reinhart will pay off even if he does have a down year with the caps because of his two-way play and his scoring touch. All we need from Reinhart is 85+ points and good defensive play and the money is worth it. Analyst also believe that Reinharts game will age very good so attaching term to that contract shouldn't be too much of a problem.

People are high on Liljegren because he's young and shows real promise. His stats and play are actually pretty good but being in the spotlight that is Toronto will make a player look worse than he is. Also judging young players off of not being good enough for a contender isn't really fair. Contenders load up on vets so they can get a cup now, young players are the cost of that. They don't get traded because they aren't good enough, they're just not experienced enough.

I mean he's 25 and has played 8 full years of professional hockey. He almost certainly is what he is at this point.
    6 juin à 7 h 53
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: brady_t12
    If Jensen has been far more effective than TVR, why would Jensen be harder to move? The cap difference is 1.05m... I agree that Jensen will be harder to move but that's because to be blunt he sucks.

Jensen rocked an astounding 37.6 CF% this year. That's bottom of the barrel unusable. TVR was at a 43.7%. Jensen did play more PK TOI, but even if you're just looking at even strength CF%, you're still looking at a 43.9% for Jensen and a 46.6% for TVR. Jensen is unusable right now. He needs a solid defensive partner like he had in Orlov. Unfortunately, Fehervary and Sandin are not going to be able to salvage Jensen's atrocious play on both sides of the puck. Jensen's best chance at keeping an NHL job is with a team that has a really good LD core.

Thats a good point but at the same time, Jensen was buried in defensive zone starts and we both know how the majority of those went. He's a good defensive d-man who was put into much harder situations than TVR. Although I will say that TVR's value is higher and really the only palatable trade destination where we can get positive value for Jensen is Buffalo and Carolina(with 50% retained) so thats why I chose Jensen over TVR to keep.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage