SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Bottom Teams Playoffs

Bottom Teams Playoffs

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: MyTeamsSuck
Publié: 19 avr. à 13 h 9
Description
I’m not a scout, so I’m not 100% sure about how skilled all the players are. Hence the reason a lot of descriptions say BPA.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus (4→1)
  2. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-No doubt the best in the class. Any team at #1 will take him.
2Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Other than Centers, SJ’s biggest need is RHD. Levshunov is clearly the best RHD in the class. They take him 99% of the time.
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Could see CHI taking a D man, but it seems more realistic that they take the BPA in Demidov. A top line of Bedard and Demidov would be electric.
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-They could pick Lindstrom here, but since they traded Drysdale, I see them picking a D man. A D core of Zellweger, Mintyukov, and Dickinson would be a force.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Maybe it’s too high, but from what I’ve seen, MTL love Tiggy, and idk who else they would pick. Unfortunate from a Flames pov, but he’s an stud, and deserves to be picked this high.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-The Yotes managment loves their Russians, and I think similarly to the Simashev pick from last year, they take a Russian D with massive upside to bolster their D pool.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I see Ottawa taking either, Yakemchuk or Parakh here. The two best RHD left, to pair with Sanderson.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I think Seattle takes BPA here. Not much need, but their D pool is looking a bit worse than their forward pool so they take the best D man left. Whether that’s Yakemchuck or Parakh would be decided by Ottawas pick.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Flames take best center on the board. Personally I think Catton is slightly better than Lindstrom, and Lindstrom is likely gone by this time anyways. Makes the choice easy.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJD take the BPA. The team has more than just playoff aspiration next season, so I don’t see them thinking over this pick to much. They could potentially trade it too.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Looking for back to back draft steals, BUF picks the best goalscorer in the draft. Eiserman seems a little one dimensional as a player, but you can teach him how to improve on the other things. Offensive awareness, not so much. Still an excellent player, but maybe a few years out.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-BPA
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-BPA
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghBPA
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-BPA
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-BPA
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
19 avr. à 13 h 44
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 873
Probably the only situation where I wouldn't really mind the Sharks losing the lotto. CBJ deserve to win one.

Also don't think there's a chance Buium falls outside the top 8
19 avr. à 22 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,680
Quoting: AStovetop
Probably the only situation where I wouldn't really mind the Sharks losing the lotto. CBJ deserve to win one.

Also don't think there's a chance Buium falls outside the top 8

Why? Their management and development team is a joke and Jiricek is already 1 foot out the door! If sharks lose the 1st pick to CBJ I give it 5 years before a Thornton like deal see’s Celebrini move.
22 avr. à 11 h 52
Stovetop
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Why? Their management and development team is a joke and Jiricek is already 1 foot out the door! If sharks lose the 1st pick to CBJ I give it 5 years before a Thornton like deal see’s Celebrini move.

They have the best fans in the league given their market. Jiricek is NOT leaving. I like the team and they deserve a high end player out of the teams that are in the running for 1st overall (other than Sharks). Also their management literally got canned this year
22 avr. à 13 h 11
They have the best fans in the league given their market. Jiricek is NOT leaving. I like the team and they deserve a high end player out of the teams that are in the running for 1st overall (other than Sharks). Also their management literally got canned this year

They did? They need a better development team and GM! And coaches. They have enough talent they should be better.
22 avr. à 13 h 26
Stovetop
They did? They need a better development team and GM! And coaches. They have enough talent they should be better.

As i just said their GM was just fired. Their not going to fire the new/interim one. Agreed on the coaching though, Vincent is awful
22 avr. à 13 h 35
As i just said their GM was just fired. Their not going to fire the new/interim one. Agreed on the coaching though, Vincent is awful

Their issue went far beyond GM, they need a good GM and a stable development team, I’ve seen too many good talents stagnate or regress the last few years.
22 avr. à 13 h 39
Stovetop
Their issue went far beyond GM, they need a good GM and a stable development team, I’ve seen too many good talents stagnate or regress the last few years.

I've loved Shakir, Thrun, Eklund, Bordeleau, Gushchin and Cardwell's development in the AHL the last couple years. But they need a better coach there. That roster is WAY too talented to be missing the playoffs. I've liked the individual development but they need to be playing a team game and getting reps in meaningful games
22 avr. à 13 h 42
I've loved Shakir, Thrun, Eklund, Bordeleau, Gushchin and Cardwell's development in the AHL the last couple years. But they need a better coach there. That roster is WAY too talented to be missing the playoffs. I've liked the individual development but they need to be playing a team game and getting reps in meaningful games

Sharks badly need to to change their AHL coach, never liked the McCarthy hire.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage