SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 Ideal Draft

2024 Ideal Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Forsbergfan1
Publié: 18 avr. à 15 h 37
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim (3→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Obvious #1, Makes Zegras more expendable for an already amazing Ducks forward core
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Demidov would also make sense here but I think they want to shore up the backend since next year is a forward heavy draft
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Dickinson has been rising up draft boards and I think he'll only keep going up. Big body franchise Dman upside
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus takes a stab here and gets the 2nd best player in this draft. Fantilli and Demidov will be a feared duo for years to come
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This years Zach Benson. Undersized playmaker going to a forward needy team. Habs have a logjam at the backend and need some help up front
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-I believe Utah goes with the Chara-like guy here. Could have huge bust potential but also could be the best dman in this draft
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Senators have their Chabot and Sanderson on the left side but now have their Yakemchuk to pair on the right
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Another center to pair with Wright down the line make for a great 1-2 punch should both of them develop
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-I think Calgary's front office HAS to pick Iginla or the fan base will never forgive them. Makes too much sense and kid will be a stud
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I think New Jersey can't go wrong here with Parekh or Buium here but think they opt for Buium here. Having Casey and Nemec as their right-handed Dmen make it easier to pick a lefty here and make for a top 4 D core of nightmares for years to come
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The fall stops here and the #Eiserplan. Benson and Eiserman should be able to combine for a solid top line of the future
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I was stuck between Helenius and Parekh here but think the Flyers will look to target forwards next draft after such a deep defensive draft here
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota goes BPA available here and I believe thats Helenius. With the Mikko Koivu connection, a finnish player would fit in well here
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI really think that San Jose would have loved Helenius so I could see a trade up here with Minny or Philly potentially to snag him but if not, I think Greentree makes for a solid pick along with Dickinson
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-This just seems like a Yzerman pick. A norweigan 2-way forward makes way too much sense here and I would be shocked if this isn't the pick come draft day
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-Blues pick here helps their backend.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
27Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
19 avr. à 8 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
It looks like you forgot about Beniers.
KrakBirds23 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. à 8 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 266
Quoting: Kraken

Agreed. Seattle's going to take best D available if they are drafting in the 7-10 range.
Kraken a aimé ceci.
19 avr. à 13 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: Kraken

Ah I totally did, who do you have on your kraken draft board then
19 avr. à 13 h 58
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
I wouldn't be upset at all about them picking Lindstrom, nothing wrong with more C depth at this point. Seattle has some decent D prospects but they haven't picked a D with any of their previous 1st round picks, so they could use someone with top pairing potential. I would take Parekh or Buium in that spot given what you have left on the board.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage