Picks by needs

Picks by needs

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: simonveilleux
Publié: 18 avr. à 10 h 45
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Easy to imagine the Ducks accepting a trade to move back in the draft since Dickinson might be available a few spots later.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Can see this pick get traded.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Sharks use their second first-round pick to draft a player with a riskier history.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegCan also see this pick get traded to move up.
27Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
18 avr. à 10 h 50
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,320
That would be magical, but unfortunately, magic isn’t real
18 avr. à 10 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,686
Both Sharks and Ducks need RHD, Dickenson is not a fit with Anaheim who already are deep at LD and Sharks need RD more than wingers right now.
18 avr. à 10 h 52
Quoting: Caufield

Yea if Chicago drafts 2nd they should be looking at a top wing for Bedard! Bedard Demidov could be electric and then they need to find a big power forward to pair with them as a net front presence and protection.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 11 h 27
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 371
That's an all-time steal by Minnesota.

Demidov going 5 would surprise me.
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 11 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
Yea if Chicago drafts 2nd they should be looking at a top wing for Bedard! Bedard Demidov could be electric and then they need to find a big power forward to pair with them as a net front presence and protection.

I really like Demidov, but I think the Blackhawks need to solidify their defense IMO. Apart from Korchinski, Rinzel and Del Mastro, they have practically nothing. Allan might end as a 6th or 7th D. On the offensive side, they already have Bedard, Dach, Nazar, and Moore. Surely, one of them will move to the wing.
18 avr. à 11 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caufield

Even though I love Demidov, I remain convinced that he is overrated by media and fans. He remains a winger of average size with a rather weak skating stride. He indeed had a record-breaking season in the MHL, but I am confident he will be drafted later than expected (definitely in the top 6, but not necessarily second)
18 avr. à 11 h 44
Quoting: simonveilleux
I really like Demidov, but I think the Blackhawks need to solidify their defense IMO. Apart from Korchinski, Rinzel and Del Mastro, they have practically nothing. Allan might end as a 6th or 7th D. On the offensive side, they already have Bedard, Dach, Nazar, and Moore. Surely, one of them will move to the wing.

They have Vlasic and Jones as well as multiple picks in the first 2 rounds and it’s much easier to find good D in 2nd round than it is a top line wing!
18 avr. à 11 h 52
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 877
Even though I love Demidov, I remain convinced that he is overrated by media and fans. He remains a winger of average size with a rather weak skating stride. He indeed had a record-breaking season in the MHL, but I am confident he will be drafted later than expected (definitely in the top 6, but not necessarily second)

I watched some scouting footage and weak stride was definitively not an issue I saw in his game
18 avr. à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
They have Vlasic and Jones as well as multiple picks in the first 2 rounds and it’s much easier to find good D in 2nd round than it is a top line wing!

A defenseman like Levshunov is much harder to find in my opinion than a complement to Bédard. Just look at Zach Hyman with the Oilers. Players like McDavid and Bedard make everyone on their line dominant; they don't need a superstar by their side. Levshunov is not a consolation prize, he reminds me of a smaller Hedman.
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 13 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AStovetop
I watched some scouting footage and weak stride was definitively not an issue I saw in his game

It's certainly not his strength, which makes his game more challenging to translate into the NHL. He will be an excellent player, but the MHL is also difficult to evaluate due to the very low caliber in recent years.
18 avr. à 13 h 47
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 877
It's certainly not his strength, which makes his game more challenging to translate into the NHL. He will be an excellent player, but the MHL is also difficult to evaluate due to the very low caliber in recent years.

Yeah I've heard/read a few scouts being kind of annoyed that he wasn't playing in the KHL considering he was easily able to talent wise
simonveilleux a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 18 h 47
A defenseman like Levshunov is much harder to find in my opinion than a complement to Bédard. Just look at Zach Hyman with the Oilers. Players like McDavid and Bedard make everyone on their line dominant; they don't need a superstar by their side. Levshunov is not a consolation prize, he reminds me of a smaller Hedman.

You’re not wrong, but look at the Jets, they have a dominate D and only 1 1st round pick in that group! Personally I would rather have a talentedforward group and a more defense focused D group, but I’ve seen both ways win cups so who am I to judge.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage