SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Top 16 Lotto w/ Explanations

Top 16 Lotto w/ Explanations

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: SpiderSpiderSpider28
Publié: 17 avr. à 10 h 21
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa (7→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Although I think Ottawa would have prefered to address RHD in this draft, they're not saying no to Celebrini
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I know Chicago fans have said they think they go Demidov in a spot like this, but they allegedly like Dickinson a lot and will be a lottery team for at least 1-2 more years after this. With how strong this D class is and how strong the next few classes are at forward, they take a big swing for defense here
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-San Jose gets their future franchise defenseman
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim goes with a big RHD here, as it's really their only prospect need
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus could go a bunch of different ways here, but ultimately I think having a 1C-2C punch of Fantilli/Lindstrom is too tempting of a prospect for them to pass up on. Other teams will despise playing against their top-6
7Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal won't make the same mistake twice. They put an end to the madness that is Demidov slipping and grab themselves an elite offensive talent
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle has found success with building a big, physical blue line. They don't have any prospects like Silayev and would be thrilled to add him here
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-After having an electric end to the season, Calgary adds a pick that their fanbase will adore
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Probably the most difficult team to pin down in the first round. I think Eiserman brings an element to their top-6 that they don't have
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-For a team that is basically only missing high end RHD talent, Adams can't believe his eyes when he sees Parekh on the board at 11th overall
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-For a team that needs desperate help down the middle, Philly is absolutely thrilled to add a talent like Catton at 12th overall
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The Wild have really done a lot to address their future at forward in recent years and have saw their D core start to age a bit. I think they go with a toolsy defenseman with high upside here if they can
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghAfter going Levshunov at 3rd overall, San Jose would be thrilled to add a Center prospect with this high upside at their 2nd first round pick
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-This pick just screams Red Wings
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-**Actually St.Louis** They either go D or C here, adding a big right shot guy who defends well would be a nice add for them here, especially after landing Dvorsky and Stennberg last draft
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
27Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
17 avr. à 11 h 0
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,373
I would think Chicago leans toward Levshunov at 2 if they do not take a forward.
SpiderSpiderSpider28 a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 13 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,350
I would legit cry if we won the lottery haha
Bobrick a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 15 h 11
HockeyLeagueThreads
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 354
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
I would legit cry if we won the lottery haha

But we're not allowed to have nice things.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage