1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
Macklin Celebrini
San Jose - No-brainer
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Ivan Demidov
Chicago - Suround Bedard with high end talent
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
Artyom Levshunov
Anaheim - no big needs but with the loss of Drysdale, I could see them take a right shot def
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Cole Eisermen
Columbus - I think its time for them to move on from Laine. And by taking the best sniper in the draft in Cole, they would have his replacement. They also draft frequently from the americain program.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Zayne Parekh
Arizona - Tough choice for this one. Could be anybody. They went freak mode in the past with big bodies like Simashev, But, Geekie, Lamoureux. They probably love Lindstrom or Silayev but I see a weakness in their right shot defensman. A could see a guy like Yakemchuk with them, he hits like a train and is very good in offense. But my choice for them is Zayne Parekh. A D pairing with Simashev would be deadly in the futur.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Cayden Lindstrom
Montreal - no brainer although I could see a Berkly Catton. All their top foward prospects are under or barely 6 feet. Big potential C2 behind Suzuki with this size is a no-brainer. If not Lindstrom, their gonna pick a forward 100%.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Anton Silayev
Ottawa - They need a right shot defenseman so bad. But they also need good defensive defenseman. Either Silayev or Yakemchuk would be my choice for them. Although Yakemchuk is much a offensive defensman so i thats why I pick Silayev. Chabot or Chychrun has to go for a right D
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Sam Dickinson
Seattle - Pretty tough to make a decision here. Their defense maybe lack of top prospect so I would priorise that. Either Dickinson or Buium, I would be happy for them.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Berkly Catton
Pittsburgh - They need talent everywhere. Best avalaible at this point is Catton.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Carter Yakemchuk
Buffalo - One of the best prospect pools in the league. Pretty tough to find a clear weakness. I would prioritize a right shot defenseman for them. Just because I would like to see a defensive pair with Power and Yakemchuk.
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25 mars à 20 h 20
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,443
CBJ wants to move on from Laine by drafting a player just like him?

I think AZ takes the giant Russian and Habs go for Catton
26 mars à 10 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
The new core of the jackets is getting younger with guys like Fantilli, Sillinger, Johnson, Jiricek, Mateychuk, Voronkov, Marchenko.
Eiserman would fit right in that core group, they already have a tons of playmaker type of players, a pure sniper develop in their system could be their plan.
The Laine experiment hasn't work out, they should move on from him before his value drop too low. Still a great player but the fit isnt their anymore.

I agree on Arizona, pretty sure their gonna take another monster like Silayev or Lindstrom. But by needs, I still think they should considere a right shot defenseman.

For the habs, I would not be shock if they take Catton. But the new direction like to play it safe, I feel like they want the sure shot guy in a market like montreal, if you swing and miss with a high pick, its pretty much over with you. So Lindstrom was my pick for them. They need elite talent and Catton is pretty much that so maybe after passing on Michkov and Cooley in the past, they would opt for the skills this year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage