Where do we go from here - JBB confidence check

Créé par: Brolekb2b
Équipe: 2024-25 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2024
Publié: 7 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
No 2024 draft selection until round 5.
10 million minus any potential LTIR space to address two top six wingers, a bottom six forward, and fix the right side defense.

Can BriseBois get something good done this off-season?
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1887 700 000 $76 852 500 $0 $137 500 $10 847 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 7
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mars à 22 h 34
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,274
Sign Stamkos and 2 league minimum plugs?

Buyout Sheary?
7 mars à 22 h 42
boltsfan71
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 638
Quoting: SharkTank
Sign Stamkos and 2 league minimum plugs?

Buyout Sheary?

Stamkos is walking
7 mars à 22 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
at this point I kinda doubt goncalves makes the team next year. Probably resign stamkos to a juiced contract and the holes get plugged with his beloved 25/26 year old rookies he finds at the back of home depot
batman a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 22 h 46
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
at this point I kinda doubt goncalves makes the team next year. Probably resign stamkos to a juiced contract and the holes get plugged with his beloved 25/26 year old rookies he finds at the back of home depot

😂
7 mars à 22 h 46
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,431
Fanbase of team with 3 SCF in the last 4 years complain about their lack of draft picks.

Fanbase of team with 5-6 stars complains about their lack of capspace.

Fanbase of a team in a playoffs spot complains about their lost of faith in management.

Better cry amongst yourselves because you wont found pitty around the league.
7 mars à 22 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: LordStanlersCup

I think him or chaffe slot in on the 3rd line. Unless someone has an insane training camp. Then resign motte or someone similar for 900k. Offer stammer 4.5-5 mil and hope he takes it. Buyout sheary to give us 1.5 mil extra even tho we have a 1 mil penalty the year after. Sign a 3 mil rw. Find a cheap / borderline top 4 player and trade for him at the draft
7 mars à 22 h 48
Quoting: jpsnow13
Fanbase of team with 3 SCF in the last 4 years complain about their lack of draft picks.

We don’t want your pitty we just want a new gm
7 mars à 22 h 52
Quoting: Jukinators
I think him or chaffe slot in on the 3rd line. Unless someone has an insane training camp. Then resign motte or someone similar for 900k. Offer stammer 4.5-5 mil and hope he takes it. Buyout sheary to give us 1.5 mil extra even tho we have a 1 mil penalty the year after. Sign a 3 mil rw. Find a cheap / borderline top 4 player and trade for him at the draft

If goncalves didnt get time this year I dont think he is getting time next year especially after this thompson trade. It will probably be Merela, Chaffee, Koepke, Myers, Fleury, Watson, Brown or any other mid 20's low potential player he can find to sign to a league minimum contract and after he overpays stamkos there wont be any money left to allocate to other positions, maybe an extra 2 mil that he can buy another sheary with or resign duclair
7 mars à 22 h 54
You know nothing JS
We don’t want your pitty we just want a new gm

And if he had been able to get Hanifin you would call him God. But you are sad the shiny new toy got away. Must put the blame on the guy who gave you 2 cups. Obviously he doesn't know what he's doing...
7 mars à 22 h 56
And if he had been able to get Hanifin you would call him God. But you are sad the shiny new toy got away. Must put the blame on the guy who gave you 2 cups. Obviously he doesn't know what he's doing...

No actually look at my former ACGM’s. U would see that is far from what I wanted and most Tampa bay fans who actually know what they are talking about
7 mars à 23 h 7
Démarrer sujet
CapEvasionEnthusiast
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 458

Fanbase of a team in a playoffs spot complains about their lost of faith in management.

I mean not really looking for *pity just trying to gauge the fanbase's vibe but okay
7 mars à 23 h 8
You know nothing JS
No actually look at my former ACGM’s. U would see that is far from what I wanted and most Tampa bay fans who actually know what they are talking about

Whatever the toy you didn't get, your whining is immature and unjustified.

If you know what you are talking about, then you know that no team has more playoffs wins in the last 6 years, by far.

No cup has ever been won or lost mid march. Just support your team, see how far you can go in the playoffs and for the love of God stop crying.
7 mars à 23 h 13

If you know what you are talking about, then you know that no team has more playoffs wins in the last 6 years, by far.

No cup has ever been won or lost mid march. Just support your team, see how far you can go in the playoffs and for the love of God stop crying.

Yes we appreciate very much what Yzerman did for us and we still support the team, we recognize how great it was, what does that have to do with this conversation about JBB right now?
7 mars à 23 h 15

I think you’re overrating what JBB has done for this team. Look at who he has drafted (with minimal picks)

Look at the trades he has made.

Look at the contracts he has given out.

This wasn’t a new idea I created yesterday. He is not a good gm
7 mars à 23 h 21
You know nothing JS
Quoting: Brolekb2b
I mean not really looking for *pity just trying to gauge the fanbase's vibe but okay

Well it's an injustified ungratefull vibe. TB is the most successfull franchise in the league since Brisebois became GM. Last time I checked, they are still in a playoffs spot even if the goalies sucks and Sergachev is out. TDL isn't even done and you want to fire him already? Come on
7 mars à 23 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
I think you’re overrating what JBB has done for this team. Look at who he has drafted (with minimal picks)

Good deals/signings. Coleman, Goodrow, Savard, Bogosian, Point, Sergy, Cole, Moving McDonagh, moving Johnson, all the cap shenanigans to keep the cup winning team together, Cirelli, Hagel trade, Hagel signing, Elliot, Johansson, Eyssimont, Schenn. Maroon Bellemare. Perry.

Rough looking deals that could work out. Cernak extension.

Bad deals. Jeannot. Sheary

2 Stanley Cups and a final appearance. It's been a good run. Interested to see what he does next.
jpsnow13 et Brolekb2b a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 23 h 32
You know nothing JS

I see he traded for Mcdonagh, Coleman, Goodrow, Savard, HAGEL, etc, HE FREAKIN INVENTED THE SEABROOK/KUCHEROV LTIR LOOPHOLES EVERY CONTENDERS IN THE LEAGUE IS NOW TRYING TO IMITATE, GOT THEM TO 3 FINALS IN A ROW AND GOT YOU 2 STANLEY CUPS, what a ****ty track record.

I'm done with you guys.
7 mars à 23 h 36
I see he traded for Mcdonagh, Coleman, Goodrow, Savard, HAGEL, etc, HE FREAKIN INVENTED THE SEABROOK/KUCHEROV LTIR LOOPHOLES EVERY CONTENDERS IN THE LEAGUE IS NOW TRYING TO IMITATE, GOT THEM TO 3 FINALS IN A ROW AND GOT YOU 2 STANLEY CUPS, what a ****ty track record.

I'm done with you guys.

He didn’t trade for Mac
7 mars à 23 h 37
Démarrer sujet
CapEvasionEnthusiast
Well it's an injustified ungratefull vibe. TB is the most successfull franchise in the league since Brisebois became GM. Last time I checked, they are still in a playoffs spot even if the goalies sucks and Sergachev is out. TDL isn't even done and you want to fire him already? Come on

Pretty sure nowhere did I say I wanted him gone, all I asked was if he could do something good with 10 million in cap space in the off-season. I'm just trying to see what the general fan consensus is about the what's probably the most crucial upcoming off-season this team has had in years. He's had some questionable trades like Jeannot for sure, left a few fans like myself puzzled with moves like with the Goodrow, Jeannot and now Duclair trade, but I mean I'm not calling for his head to roll if that's what you're on about. Sure I've lost a bit of faith in him over his decision making (Blashill hire, pick management, etc) but not to the point where it's become uncomfortable for me as a fan, I'm still grateful he got us B2B cups and 3 straight finals appearances.

It's good that he's adding, very good in fact, and I'm sure he and management like any other hockey ops dudes know more than any of us here. All I'm hoping for is that he makes the right decisions with what he's got to work with lol
jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 23 h 40
Démarrer sujet
CapEvasionEnthusiast
Quoting: Rangsey
Good deals/signings. Coleman, Goodrow, Savard, Bogosian, Point, Sergy, Cole, Moving McDonagh, moving Johnson, all the cap shenanigans to keep the cup winning team together, Cirelli, Hagel trade, Hagel signing, Elliot, Johansson, Eyssimont, Schenn. Maroon Bellemare. Perry.

Rough looking deals that could work out. Cernak extension.

Bad deals. Jeannot. Sheary

2 Stanley Cups and a final appearance. It's been a good run. Interested to see what he does next.

Exactly this. Sure I'm not a huge fan of his asset management as of late and some (like you said) have the potential to turn sour but the dude has made us great at the right times.
jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage