Mode - plafond salarial: Accurate/Prorated
LTIR activée: Non
Journées à la saison: 192
Journées restantes: 42
Saison restante: 22%
Masse salariale projetée avant les jours restants Info-bulle : 82 214 365 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Guentzel, Jake (3 000 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
*comes with extension
PIT
  1. Blake, Jackson [Liste de réserve]
  2. Drury, Jack
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (PHI)
Détails additionnels:
According to Dreger, a package would contain a “1st, young NHL player, plus prospects. Flexibility comes in the calibre of prospect or roster player.” This is what I’m assuming the Canes and Don Waddell have offered to PIT that meets above criteria.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2583 500 000 $82 582 970 $450 000 $520 000 $917 030 $
Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $1 695 313 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
8 460 250 $1 850 680 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
1 500 000 $328 125 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $1 181 250 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
795 000 $173 906 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
C
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $656 250 $
AD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $984 375 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 820 000 $1 054 375 $
C
UFA - 7
762 500 $166 797 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $393 750 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 900 000 $634 375 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
894 167 $195 599 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $525 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 750 000 $1 695 313 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $1 155 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $437 500 $
G
UFA - 4
5 300 000 $1 159 375 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $880 469 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $166 797 $
G
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $1 148 438 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $166 797 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $743 750 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $169 531 $
AG
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $328 125 $
G
UFA - 1
1 675 000 $366 406 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $175 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 mars à 17 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 620
But then you add the metro team tax which isn't here, can get a very similar package from a western conference team
5 mars à 17 h 44
Syd Barret
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 482
Those are the wrong prospects. They are looking for blue chip prospects. Like morrow. Not guys that max out as bottom six players.
Also this price does not get him extended. If he is coming extended then the price goes way up. Especially to a division rival .
5 mars à 17 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,238
Quoting: SydBarrett
Those are the wrong prospects. They are looking for blue chip prospects. Like morrow. Not guys that max out as bottom six players.
Also this price does not get him extended. If he is coming extended then the price goes way up. Especially to a division rival .

You know nothing about the Hurricane's prospects. Jackson Blake projects as a top-6 forward if not a top-line guy (he's top 10 in PPG in NCAA). Drury is probably a middle-six kind of guy who has legit NHL experience.

The division tax is probably an extra 2nd or 3rd
5 mars à 17 h 55
Syd Barret
Quoting: seanrushton
You know nothing about the Hurricane's prospects. Jackson Blake projects as a top-6 forward if not a top-line guy (he's top 10 in PPG in NCAA). Drury is probably a middle-six kind of guy who has legit NHL experience.

No s**t I am a pens fan? Do you know everything there is to know about other teams and their prospects?
So I reviewed Scott wheelers rankings since he is a professional without extreme bias. No problem swap out Drury for Nikishin and you're closer to a fair deal.
5 mars à 18 h 23
No s**t I am a pens fan? Do you know everything there is to know about other teams and their prospects?
So I reviewed Scott wheelers rankings since he is a professional without extreme bias. No problem swap out Drury for Nikishin and you're closer to a fair deal.

There is no freaking way in hell that you get Nikishin. That's probably a top-10 prospect for a pending UFA which is a rip-off. At best you'll get Scott Morrow but it'll probably be more like Kouvinen or Blake.
FishAndChips a aimé ceci.
5 mars à 18 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 162
The Penguins would have interest in Necas. Necas is younger than Guentzel, scores goals, assists in goals scored, and is a top forward the Penguins need.
5 mars à 18 h 48
Syd Barret
There is no freaking way in hell that you get Nikishin. That's probably a top-10 prospect for a pending UFA which is a rip-off. At best you'll get Scott Morrow but it'll probably be more like Kouvinen or Blake.

You must have missed the part where it comes with an extension ? and that jake is a top 5 LW in the league for 5 straight years? But go ahead and keep your prospects that have a chance of becoming good. I'm sure another team values proven success over maybes and ifs
5 mars à 19 h 24
Démarrer sujet
CambridgeAnalytics
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 22

I can definitely see Morrow included in this deal with Blake but Nikishin is essentially untouchable. If Drury were to be replaced in this trade, Necas would be the most I’d give in terms of “young NHLer” and even that would be counterintuitive. I get that it comes with an extension but the Penguins don’t have too much leverage in terms of negotiations; the chance that he extends with PIT during an offseason where the cap goes up by $4m-$5m is unlikely and I don’t think Dubas loves the idea of getting nothing back for his only tradable asset right now.
5 mars à 19 h 45
You must have missed the part where it comes with an extension ? and that jake is a top 5 LW in the league for 5 straight years? But go ahead and keep your prospects that have a chance of becoming good. I'm sure another team values proven success over maybes and ifs

Sure it might come with an extension but he's not a game breaker and that feels like the player that would Alexander Nikishin be dealt for. Morrow might be a negotiable piece.
5 mars à 20 h 0
Moosetache
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 88
its been stated that there is no extension with the deal for Guentzel, which confirms to me that the canes are not in on the bidding.
5 mars à 20 h 3
Syd Barret
Quoting: FishAndChips
I can definitely see Morrow included in this deal with Blake but Nikishin is essentially untouchable. If Drury were to be replaced in this trade, Necas would be the most I’d give in terms of “young NHLer” and even that would be counterintuitive. I get that it comes with an extension but the Penguins don’t have too much leverage in terms of negotiations; the chance that he extends with PIT during an offseason where the cap goes up by $4m-$5m is unlikely and I don’t think Dubas loves the idea of getting nothing back for his only tradable asset right now.

His only tradeable asset? Huh? There are literally 10+ other guys on this team that he can trade and get pieces back?
Also he has all the leverage in the world? I don't get where that is coming from at all? They still may even resign jake?
Hes a top 5LW in NHL and it is a sellers market. I don't think he has any lack of leverage whatsoever. Especially with teams like VGK that suddenly have all the cap space in the world
5 mars à 20 h 5
Syd Barret
Sure it might come with an extension but he's not a game breaker and that feels like the player that would Alexander Nikishin be dealt for. Morrow might be a negotiable piece.

Uh he is literally the definition of game breaker? Go look at how clutch he is . Especially in the playoffs where he is a point per game with a huge sample size. He is in 3rd place in the last 5 years for LW game winning goals? ?
Where did you hear he isn't a game breaker?
5 mars à 21 h 6
Démarrer sujet
CambridgeAnalytics
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 22
His only tradeable asset? Huh? There are literally 10+ other guys on this team that he can trade and get pieces back?
Also he has all the leverage in the world? I don't get where that is coming from at all? They still may even resign jake?
Hes a top 5LW in NHL and it is a sellers market. I don't think he has any lack of leverage whatsoever. Especially with teams like VGK that suddenly have all the cap space in the world

Forgot about Reilly Smith (and maybe Rakell and Marcus Pettersson) but name a couple more. Malkin, Crosby, Rust, Letang (and Karlsson to an extent) aren’t going anywhere and Graves, POJ, your entire bottom six have minimal return value. Guentzel is the main piece you have to give yourself a youth injection right now and re-signing him doesn’t strike me as a rational move that Dubas is leaning towards (not to mention, Guentzel already said he wants to test the market regardless).
5 mars à 21 h 18
Syd Barret
Quoting: FishAndChips
Forgot about Reilly Smith (and maybe Rakell and Marcus Pettersson) but name a couple more. Malkin, Crosby, Rust, Letang (and Karlsson to an extent) aren’t going anywhere and Graves, POJ, your entire bottom six have minimal return value. Guentzel is the main piece you have to give yourself a youth injection right now and re-signing him doesn’t strike me as a rational move that Dubas is leaning towards (not to mention, Guentzel already said he wants to test the market regardless).

Oh Jake said he wanted to test the market now ?? When and where was this ?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage