SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

A fresh goalie idea thinking forward for both teams

Créé par: Augustus
Publié: 2 mars à 6 h 20
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 47/192 (24%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Novak, ThomasPredators de NashvilleLNH-195 833 $011---50122032--
Askarov, YaroslavExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleMineures-0 $011-------1.480.943
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Daws, NicoExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-208 277 $011-------3.340.892
Mercer, DawsonDevils du New JerseyLNH-218 885 $011---60161127--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 136 209 $2245714912
Variation-231 329 $100001
Final7 904 880 $ (↓)23 (↑)45714913 (↑)4-9-5

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Daws, NicoExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-850 833 $011-------3.340.892
Mercer, DawsonDevils du New JerseyLNH-894 167 $011---60161127--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Novak, ThomasPredators de NashvilleLNH-800 000 $011---50122032--
Askarov, YaroslavExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleMineures-0 $011-------1.480.943
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 300 000 $2347673511
Variation945 000 $-10000-1
Final9 245 000 $ (↑)22 (↓)47673510 (↓)-495
2 mars à 6 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 886
Modifié 2 mars à 17 h 28
The Devils, rather than trading for a veteran netminder, get one who is going to be ready for NHL duties next season (and possibly is now), one who could be their long-term stud and grow with all of their young guys. They also receive UFA-to-be center Thomas Novak, seemingly very highly valued by the Predators... assumption is there would be an extension for the guy, and he either plays 3C or as a LW for the Devils.

The Predators commit to re-signing Saros to be their guy until he retires. They bring in Nico Daws to be his backup and grow under him, possibly in the AHL while Lankinen re-signs for one season or something. The Predators also get Dawson Mercer, younger and with, presumably, higher potential as a former 1st round pick than Novak.

Njd next season:

Askarov - Vanecek/Schmid (RFA)

Siegenthaler - Hamilton
Hughes - Nemec
Bahl - Marino

Bratt - Hughes - Holtz
Novak (UFA) - Hischier - Meier
Palat - Haula - (Toffoli trade return)
TBD - Lazar - Bastian/Clarke (RFA)

Nsh next season:

Saros - Daws (RFA)/UFA signing

Josi - Schenn
McDonagh - Fabbro (RFA)
Lauzon - TBD

Forsberg - O'Reilly - Evangelista
Nyquist - Mercer - Glass
TBD - Sissons - Tomasino (RFA)
Smith - McCarron - Parssinen (RFA)
2 mars à 12 h 7
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,359
Holtz for Askarov. 1 for 1
2 mars à 13 h 19
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: dgibb10
Holtz for Askarov. 1 for 1

ok your just not realistic and in fantasty land. Askarov and Wolf are the two best goalie prospects outside the nhl.and Holtz is on the 4th line line and getting close to being a bust,but for sure not living up to were he was drafted.Holtz is worth a 2nd pick and Askarov is worth a top 10 1st pick. come on guy try watching a hockey game that doesnt invole your devils.
2 mars à 13 h 21
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: delete
ok your just not realistic and in fantasty land. Askarov and Wolf are the two best goalie prospects outside the nhl.and Holtz is on the 4th line line and getting close to being a bust,but for sure not living up to were he was drafted.Holtz is worth a 2nd pick and Askarov is worth a top 10 1st pick. come on guy try watching a hockey game that doesnt invole your devils.

Wallstedt clears. Levi clears wolf.

Askarov and Wolf look good in the AHL. Holtz was dominant there 3 years ago. I guess holtz should have stayed in the AHL and dominated that more and you would have been happier with him
2 mars à 13 h 24
I Love J Boqvist

Tell you what I'll pay you a 2nd for Connor Zary. Worse in the AHL, worse draft pedigree, same production at the NHL level this year. Clearly a bust
2 mars à 13 h 27
Tell you what I'll pay you a 2nd for Connor Zary. Worse in the AHL, worse draft pedigree, same production at the NHL level this year. Clearly a bust

you are silly,Zary might be in the final 3 for rookie of the yr.
2 mars à 13 h 28
I Love J Boqvist
you are silly,Zary might be in the final 3 for rookie of the yr.

Mercer and Holtz are half a year younger than Zary and aren't eligible for rookie of the year because they actually made the NHL earlier
2 mars à 13 h 29
Wallstedt clears. Levi clears wolf.

Askarov and Wolf look good in the AHL. Holtz was dominant there 3 years ago. I guess holtz should have stayed in the AHL and dominated that more and you would have been happier with him

do you have a crush on Holtz because hes never going to be any better than a 50 pt maybe 60 pt guy.thats his absolute top end.he is two or three steps behind Raymond in detroit.
2 mars à 13 h 30
I Love J Boqvist
do you have a crush on Holtz because hes never going to be any better than a 50 pt maybe 60 pt guy.thats his absolute top end.he is two or three steps behind Raymond in detroit.

Then stop asking for Holtz. You can talk all you want but you keep asking for Holtz, time and again.
2 mars à 13 h 35
Then stop asking for Holtz. You can talk all you want but you keep asking for Holtz, time and again.

so you do have a crush on him,ya love is a hard thing to understand. im not asking for Holtz,its the devils offering him,because they know Mercer is way better.
2 mars à 13 h 36
I Love J Boqvist
so you do have a crush on him,ya love is a hard thing to understand. im not asking for Holtz,its the devils offering him,because they know Mercer is way better.

The devils offered Holtz by himself for a retained markstrom. That was the deal that almost went through. Since you would rather have a 2nd than Markstrom, I'm happy to sub the 2nd in. 2nd for retained markstrom.

The devils did not start with Holtz on the table. Calgary asked for him
2 mars à 13 h 47
The devils offered Holtz by himself for a retained markstrom. That was the deal that almost went through. Since you would rather have a 2nd than Markstrom, I'm happy to sub the 2nd in. 2nd for retained markstrom.

The devils did not start with Holtz on the table. Calgary asked for him

i promise you it wasnt just Holtz. bikula and Lebrun have confirmed that its a lot more than Holtz.theres no way Holtz gets Marky. but yes the deal was done but the devils wanted retention.they have since seen the light, and there season passing before there eyes.
2 mars à 13 h 47
I Love J Boqvist
i promise you it wasnt just Holtz. bikula and Lebrun have confirmed that its a lot more than Holtz.theres no way Holtz gets Marky. but yes the deal was done but the devils wanted retention.they have since seen the light, and there season passing before there eyes.

I'd love to see a link to these confirmations?
2 mars à 13 h 55

w

well check out the fan 960 in cgy to hear bikula say it.and lebrun is the one saying the devils have called again and not asking for retention.Bikula actaually said theres a 3rd piece that it takes to get Marky,beyond your 1st and Holtz. he has Marky ranked higher than me.im not greedy and just your 1st and Holtz works for me.we will try Holtz on our 3rd line and see if he is going to be a top 9 forward or a bust.because hes not getting that chance in jersey.
2 mars à 13 h 57
I Love J Boqvist
w

well check out the fan 960 in cgy to hear bikula say it.and lebrun is the one saying the devils have called again and not asking for retention.Bikula actaually said theres a 3rd piece that it takes to get Marky,beyond your 1st and Holtz. he has Marky ranked higher than me.im not greedy and just your 1st and Holtz works for me.we will try Holtz on our 3rd line and see if he is going to be a top 9 forward or a bust.because hes not getting that chance in jersey.

Ahh so lebrun disn't actually say that. How does "NJD is now willing to do a trade even if retention is not involved" translate to "NJD offered Holtz+1st for Markstrom unretained" in your mind

And your source is a calgary radio station. Did he say that as what he thinks, or did he have confirmation of said offer? Again, waiting on a link
2 mars à 14 h 2
w

Do you want to know how i know this. because they did a trade request thing on the fan 960 with Jason Bukala.i sent in my Hanifin,my Tanev trade,my Marky trade and my Coleman trade.they asked Jason about all 3, but the Coleman one.he gave his opinion on all 3.he said you guys have well informed fans, thats me.on the Marky portion he said there would be a 3rd piece beyond the 1st and Holtz.and raved about Marky and his value.im telling you the truth guy.
2 mars à 14 h 19
I Love J Boqvist
Do you want to know how i know this. because they did a trade request thing on the fan 960 with Jason Bukala.i sent in my Hanifin,my Tanev trade,my Marky trade and my Coleman trade.they asked Jason about all 3, but the Coleman one.he gave his opinion on all 3.he said you guys have well informed fans, thats me.on the Marky portion he said there would be a 3rd piece beyond the 1st and Holtz.and raved about Marky and his value.im telling you the truth guy.

Got it so a calgary radio host thinks the value is fair. That's your source.

And just curious what did your Tanev trade include as a reference?
2 mars à 14 h 35
Got it so a calgary radio host thinks the value is fair. That's your source.

And just curious what did your Tanev trade include as a reference?

what radio host? do you not know who Jason Bukula is? i offered Tanev with 50 percent retention and a 4th for the Leaf 1st and william Lagesson.we got a 2nd and a former 2nd who will be ready to crack the lineup next yr.thats the same or maybe better than a late 1st. the oil offered there 1st for Tanev but they have no cap room and the flames had to to take Ceci. the deal with the stars was better. and if you think by trees reaction with Lybushkin the next morning,didnt mean he wasnt in on Tanev.Tree is a cheap **** and was trying to outwait Conroy,it backfired,and so did the leaf season.all the leafs need is goaltending,but they have 3 guys maybe 4 that have that upside,not like jersey.Tanev was there final piece.Lybushkin is just a 17 min 3rd pair and doesnt move the needle.
2 mars à 15 h 3
I Love J Boqvist
what radio host? do you not know who Jason Bukula is? i offered Tanev with 50 percent retention and a 4th for the Leaf 1st and william Lagesson.we got a 2nd and a former 2nd who will be ready to crack the lineup next yr.thats the same or maybe better than a late 1st. the oil offered there 1st for Tanev but they have no cap room and the flames had to to take Ceci. the deal with the stars was better. and if you think by trees reaction with Lybushkin the next morning,didnt mean he wasnt in on Tanev.Tree is a cheap **** and was trying to outwait Conroy,it backfired,and so did the leaf season.all the leafs need is goaltending,but they have 3 guys maybe 4 that have that upside,not like jersey.Tanev was there final piece.Lybushkin is just a 17 min 3rd pair and doesnt move the needle.

So you thought you were getting a 1st and you didn't. Grushnikov+2nd is not better than a late 1st.

And again, a guy with no actual inside knowledge. But instead just speculation.
2 mars à 16 h 15
So you thought you were getting a 1st and you didn't. Grushnikov+2nd is not better than a late 1st.

And again, a guy with no actual inside knowledge. But instead just speculation.

ok your just stubborn,so were done,you dont read what i say. jason Bikula is the the top guy out there for the draft,was the head pro scout for the panthers,he is tapped in on whats going on. and yes a 2nd and a former 2nd who has been developed and near ready is the same as a late 1st.but you arent taking into account the 4th and Lagesson to help with the cap,Lagesson wouldnt fetch a 6th pick. Bikula went into great detail in explaining how a deal for Marky gets completed and his worth and value,he thought a 1st and Holtz wasnt enough and there would be a 3rd piece also, but he also cautioned on Holtz.he also said there should be no retention because thats what starting goalies make. anyways you have a hate on for marky and a crush on Holtz so were not getting anywhere. But do you know what they are discussing a trade so its 50 50 right now.
2 mars à 16 h 17
I Love J Boqvist
ok your just stubborn,so were done,you dont read what i say. jason Bikula is the the top guy out there for the draft,was the head pro scout for the panthers,he is tapped in on whats going on. and yes a 2nd and a former 2nd who has been developed and near ready is the same as a late 1st.but you arent taking into account the 4th and Lagesson to help with the cap,Lagesson wouldnt fetch a 6th pick. Bikula went into great detail in explaining how a deal for Marky gets completed and his worth and value,he thought a 1st and Holtz wasnt enough and there would be a 3rd piece also, but he also cautioned on Holtz.he also said there should be no retention because thats what starting goalies make. anyways you have a hate on for marky and a crush on Holtz so were not getting anywhere. But do you know what they are discussing a trade so its 50 50 right now.

The fact that you think Grushnikov, a 3rd pairing AHL Defenseman with a profile that rarely even turns into an NHLer, let alone a productive one, is worth the same as Holtz is wild.
2 mars à 17 h 38
Démarrer sujet
.....so just to be clear, is my offer in the ballpark of fair? lol

gibb I know you'd rather keep Mercer. But ultimately, it would have to be a better goalie/lesser player for better player/lesser goalie for me to see it get done. And Mercer is the guy who can also play center, while Holtz is just a right winger. Replacing the center would be important for Nashville. Novak is currently a more productive player than Mercer, but I think Mercer has a higher ceiling and will reach it. The Devils still get a solid forward in Novak. The other side is the Preds getting a backup to Saros (granted, probably can be a really good one in due time), and the Devils getting who I think will be a bona fide number one in short order. I look to the impact Cam Ward, Jordan Binnington, and specifically Miikka Kiprusoff had in their first NHL years. Right out of the Sharks organization into the spotlight in the Cup Finals. I'd bet some of my miniscule stash of money that Askarov will give the Devils what they need almost immediately.
2 mars à 17 h 43
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Augustus
.....so just to be clear, is my offer in the ballpark of fair? lol

gibb I know you'd rather keep Mercer. But ultimately, it would have to be a better goalie/lesser player for better player/lesser goalie for me to see it get done. And Mercer is the guy who can also play center, while Holtz is just a right winger. Replacing the center would be important for Nashville. Novak is currently a more productive player than Mercer, but I think Mercer has a higher ceiling and will reach it. The Devils still get a solid forward in Novak. The other side is the Preds getting a backup to Saros (granted, probably can be a really good one in due time), and the Devils getting who I think will be a bona fide number one in short order. I look to the impact Cam Ward, Jordan Binnington, and specifically Miikka Kiprusoff had in their first NHL years. Right out of the Sharks organization into the spotlight in the Cup Finals. I'd bet some of my miniscule stash of money that Askarov will give the Devils what they need almost immediately.

Value wise maybe it's close.

Novak will have a lot of value to someone, not to jersey.

If they come back with selling Novak for a 1st and offer that 1st+Askarov for mercer I'd say yes.

I like askarov a lot. I'd just rather part with futures.

NJD misses the playoffs, offer Daws+12th overall+some sweetener to get it done in the offseason.
2 mars à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Value wise maybe it's close.

Novak will have a lot of value to someone, not to jersey.

If they come back with selling Novak for a 1st and offer that 1st+Askarov for mercer I'd say yes.

I like askarov a lot. I'd just rather part with futures.

NJD misses the playoffs, offer Daws+12th overall+some sweetener to get it done in the offseason.

Fair enough. I'll stick with Nashville wanting a forward back.. although allegedly Trotz said (paraphrasing) that while they want to keep Novak and like him, if it comes down to it and they don't get a deal signed by the deadline, he could be traded if a 1st round pick is offered.

Appreciate the chats even when we don't agree, cheers.

Edit: you did say you'd take Askarov and a 1st for Mercer, but I think that would be too much for Nashville... they'd want a goalie back as well in this case.

Your offseason proposal could work, a 12th OA could entice Nashville along with Daws and another piece perhaps, for Askarov..
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 17 h 57
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Augustus
Fair enough. I'll stick with Nashville wanting a forward back.. although allegedly Trotz said (paraphrasing) that while they want to keep Novak and like him, if it comes down to it and they don't get a deal signed by the deadline, he could be traded if a 1st round pick is offered.

Appreciate the chats even when we don't agree, cheers.

Edit: you did say you'd take Askarov and a 1st for Mercer, but I think that would be too much for Nashville... they'd want a goalie back as well in this case.

Schmid/Daws could presumably be a throw in/sweetener for any trade we get a goalie in, or at most would cost a 3rd, (or Yakov Trenin who I like)

Holtz is interesting for Nashville specifically because of Andrew Brunette. He was Holtz' biggest supporter in Jersey, and is now Nashville's head coach. Wouldn't be shocked if he's knocking on trotz door trying to convince him to go after Holtz

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage