Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2075 000 000 $64 987 392 $50 000 $365 000 $10 012 608 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
734 167 $734 167 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
640 000 $640 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
692 500 $692 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
612 500 $612 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 5
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juill. 2017 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Unfortunately we are going to have to trade at least one winger before then. unsure
3 juill. 2017 à 15 h 18
Wannabe Team Builder
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31
You guys need some centers, especially for the third line.
3 juill. 2017 à 15 h 23
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Dumo and Sheary both demand prox 4M+
Not surprised if Sheary gets one-year after arbitration

Quoting: Geno_the_Hero
Unfortunately we are going to have to trade at least one winger before then. unsure

Fortunatley for a solid 3C or a stagnated center will become a solid 3C by fortune Sticking Out Tongue
3 juill. 2017 à 15 h 25
tmkoval
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
My concern would be the PK forwards.
3 juill. 2017 à 15 h 28
Quoting: RaptorDen

Would have traded with DAL for Eakin someday, not enough picks to trade with Vegas... so sad
That would be a great gingered rust 3rd line Wilson -Eakin - Rust
3 juill. 2017 à 16 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Quoting: Geno_the_Hero

I agree.
It might have to be Connor Sheary. I don't think $1.2m is what his agent is thinking or he'd already be signed. They might be looking at his points per game and the fact he got over 20g and 50pts and possibly thinking $4m or more. He might have his rights traded to save the cap hit and get 3rd Center, and possible more.

It could also be Haglen, though he's Crosby's buddy. 2x cup winner with world class speed, but $4m on our roster doesn't make sense. We're getting that scoring from people making less and have wingers to move up. He played limited time last year and we were able to make do without him, including in the play offs. We have a LOT of winger prospects, including Kuhnackl who's just on the bus most of the time.

I'd hate to have to bank on Aston-Reese at 3rd or 4th center. He has to adjust to the speed and strength, but also to taking face offs at the NHL level. Hard for center to just step in.
3 juill. 2017 à 16 h 14
Quoting: dennisb
Quoting: RaptorDen

Would have traded with DAL for Eakin someday, not enough picks to trade with Vegas... so sad

I still think Eakin is possibility.

We might not give up picks but something that's worth picks, like forward that's won a 2 Stanley cups. For deadline deals usually teams over pay.
3 juill. 2017 à 16 h 31
Quoting: Ess

I still think Eakin is possibility.

We might not give up picks but something that's worth picks, like forward that's won a 2 Stanley cups. For deadline deals usually teams over pay.

Don't know... either smth around Hagelin and Pouliot or smth around Pouliot, a prospect or/and pick(s) and Eakin's salary retention (more attractive both parties I think)
3 juill. 2017 à 16 h 50

Don't know... either smth around Hagelin and Pouliot or smth around Pouliot, a prospect or/and pick(s) and Eakin's salary retention (more attractive both parties I think)

Make it a package. Vegas has to many D and would like to sell their expensive guys, but we don't nee them. The do have a pretty sweet RFA.

Hagelan, DeSmith, Kuhnackl, maybe a 5-7th rounder, and I think we might get Eakin (retain $500-800k) and RFA defenseman Nate Schmidt, which makes a defenseman expendable. So you can move Maatta's $4.1m, or trade Dumoulin's rights, etc. Schmidt is probably going to take $2.8-3.5m to sign. Moving Matta, at 23, and keeping Domulin, at 26, with Schmidt, also 26, and you lose a little bit of salary and potentially pick up a another Center, who can also play wing.

Maatta for Adam Henrique, maybe a 4th or 5th pick going either direction to send it over the top? Shero drafted him and signed him to the deal he did.
3 juill. 2017 à 17 h 11
Like that with Vegas. Schmidt-Schultz pairing sounds good squinty smile We'll need to find a german center in couple years then to have a german line awesome face
Ouch by the way we have him applaud

Yeah, trading with NJ seems to be perspective. Shero might also still like Pouliot nod
Anyway Henrique sounds and looks like a no-brainer and a perfect fit as a 3C.

I also thought about Sheahan and Shore as younger alternatives, could have them both as 3C and 4C.
Have placed a team here...
4 juill. 2017 à 7 h 50
Like that with Vegas. Schmidt-Schultz pairing sounds good squinty smile We'll need to find a german center in couple years then to have a german line awesome face

Yeah, trading with NJ seems to be perspective. Shero might also still like Pouliot nod

I also thought about Sheahan and Shore as younger alternatives, could have them both as 3C and 4C.

Sheahan had a terrible season last year and I think he's a bit slow. Shore? ... Nick in LA I haven't really seen. Devin in Dallas might be hard to pry lose but they also have Faksa. I wouldn't mind either of them, and I've been thinking Dallas would make a great trading partner. I'd love to get one of those centers and S. Johns, even if it cost Sheary. Johns is a beast from what I've seen, which isnt much.

OTT has 2 solid centers I'd love, Pageau and Smith, but don't think we could get either. Maybe Smith for Cole, but I hate to part with Cole as our most physical defenseman, and to OTT who we could face in the playoffs.

I was think Flordia might like Maatta as well but I'm not big on Bjugstad (though he might be available to clear cap for a Kovalcuk deal as him and Dadonov were KHL teammates and friends). Sceviour is interesting, but he's crap for face offs as I understand it. Seems more like a winger. McCann looks like a prospect on the verge, but not a fix for Pens at 3 or 4th center now.
4 juill. 2017 à 10 h 7
Quoting: Ess

Sheahan had a terrible season last year and I think he's a bit slow. Shore? ... Nick in LA I haven't really seen. Devin in Dallas might be hard to pry lose but they also have Faksa. I wouldn't mind either of them, and I've been thinking Dallas would make a great trading partner. I'd love to get one of those centers and S. Johns, even if it cost Sheary. Johns is a beast from what I've seen, which isnt much.

OTT has 2 solid centers I'd love, Pageau and Smith, but don't think we could get either. Maybe Smith for Cole, but I hate to part with Cole as our most physical defenseman, and to OTT who we could face in the playoffs.

I was think Flordia might like Maatta as well but I'm not big on Bjugstad (though he might be available to clear cap for a Kovalcuk deal as him and Dadonov were KHL teammates and friends). Sceviour is interesting, but he's crap for face offs as I understand it. Seems more like a winger. McCann looks like a prospect on the verge, but not a fix for Pens at 3 or 4th center now.

I'm not sure Sheahan is slow or opposite, didn't watch many besides Pens. Actually ive in GMT+3, got used to get up after 1st or 2nd intermission you know. But I checked him in FHM3, he has got good acc and pace. Well whatever I think he's got smth to take a shot for the price after that season.

https://capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/400303 That what I was thinking about, Shore and John's for Cole and Simon. Faksa is more an offensive forward, Shore fits better and has lower value. DAL could have a Defensive D with two rings and relevant experience for DAL to go on as a contender in a 'win now' mode. And we get a local guy, who can add grit instead of loosing Cole after the season ends. Don't know about the beast, but his speed might be a concern to fit in coach's hockey.

Well Pageau was great in the off-season and would be great on the 3rd but I don't think the Eastern team would like to trade with us except being overpaid, idk. Really got to like Eakin's idea, there is a opportunity to underpay, get some bonus here with; and he could as well play with Malkin and Kessel on the left to do the 2-way and help with faceoffs.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage