SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Lightning 2023/24 Season Thread

1 mai à 9 h 26
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Both of the goals were very weak arguments imo. Duclair did nothing to impede Bob's ability to slide across the crease and try to stop Cirelli. And Cirelli didnt even interfere with Bob. I think he sold on both of those plays, and the decisions were weak. Either way you can't blame the refs. Sucks and is annoying but can't blame them. But this series wasn't 4-1. Game of inches and we just got some bad breaks and outcomes. Powerplay definitely did let us down for the most part. If we would've capitalized on just 2-3 more of them total throughout the series, we might've been up 3-2. But again, game of inches haha.
1 mai à 11 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,933
Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
Both of the goals were very weak arguments imo. Duclair did nothing to impede Bob's ability to slide across the crease and try to stop Cirelli. And Cirelli didnt even interfere with Bob. I think he sold on both of those plays, and the decisions were weak. Either way you can't blame the refs. Sucks and is annoying but can't blame them. But this series wasn't 4-1. Game of inches and we just got some bad breaks and outcomes. Powerplay definitely did let us down for the most part. If we would've capitalized on just 2-3 more of them total throughout the series, we might've been up 3-2. But again, game of inches haha.

100% the series ended on a question mark. But Florida won the series in the big moments prior. When Bob made that insane save part of me died, those are the kind of saves your put in Stanley Cup montages.
Steven_Stamkos a aimé ceci.
1 mai à 15 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Quoting: Rangsey
100% the series ended on a question mark. But Florida won the series in the big moments prior. When Bob made that insane save part of me died, those are the kind of saves your put in Stanley Cup montages.

Bias aside as usual, we controlled the majority of the meat of the series I thought. We showed that we Florida wasn't miles better than us by any means. Florida just capitalized when it mattered most and that's where it counts.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage