SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

Further proof sports personnel are spineless moral-less old heads

1 sept. 2023 à 0 h 55
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
Bill Peters was just hired to coach the Lethbridge Hurricanes who play in the WHL and to put it simply, if I was an Alberta hockey who was interested in junior hockey. I’d be appalled at the hire.

Just for background context, Bill Peters last coached the Calgary Flames a little under 4 years ago and was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’s a complete dick head to players, I won’t specifically go into what he did because 1. I don’t feel like getting banned (even though this post might get me banned) and 2. I think we all know about the details of what he did. Now for my opinion, I don’t think he should be allowed to coach not just junior hockey, but hockey period because of what he did, it’s especially bad for junior hockey because Bill Peters is a very old fashioned coach, and I can’t comprehend what bull**** he’ll probably do with them because old school coaches in any sport tend to be very hard on players and use some very colourful language nearly 24/7, which generally I’m not against being hard on the players, but there’s a fine line between being tough on the players and flat out mental abuse, the latter of which Bill Peters crosses, and I feel bad for the players who are going to be made to feel like less of a human being. And before any of y’all say “Oh maybe he’s changed” yeah no, coaches like him are very stubborn and never change to adapt to the modern player’s liking so I’d say the chances of him actually showing signs of change are like less then 1%.

I’m IconicHawk and that’s my take on this news

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage