3. Jones, Max
  4. Leason, Brett
  5. Strome, Ryan
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
  7. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (ANA)
ANA
WSH
  1. Hägg, Robert
  2. Stamkos, Steven (4 000 000 $ retained)
TOR
  1. Gibson, John
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (ANA)
ANA
  1. Meier, Timo
Détails additionnels:
Cap dump for NJD
NJD
  1. Alexander, Gage
  2. Silfverberg, Jakob
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (ANA)
BUF
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (ANA)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de SJS
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de MIN
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $79 832 500 $0 $7 175 000 $3 667 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 7
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
C
RFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
2 675 000 $2 675 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 août 2023 à 21 h 26
Casual Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 207
Quoting: Coachchippy
The Rangers started the rebuild off correctly by choosing to build around one guy. That I can endorse. I don't endorse what they did after ~2 years when they got bored and signed the shiniest toy on the market, becoming competitive too quickly and turning the rebuild into a half assed experiment.

Kreider was a fine choice to center the rebuild around. If you are centering your rebuild around a 30 yr old you are f**ked. That's asinine. And you even mentioning him being a fan favorite shows that it is about nostalgia.
Tom Wilson is three full years younger and has won a Stanley Cup, build around him. Chris Kreider is a career loser, each year that passes it’s more and more likely that’s all he’ll ever be.
14 août 2023 à 21 h 31
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 230
Quoting: Kuzbackov
Tom Wilson is three full years younger and has won a Stanley Cup, build around him. Chris Kreider is a career loser, each year that passes it’s more and more likely that’s all he’ll ever be.

I don't care about how old Kreider is now. He was 26 when they chose to rebuild around him. Maybe the Capitals should have started their rebuild 3 years ago then. Rebuilding around a 30 yr old and locking him up for 7 years is idiotic. He's not young. Sorry that you are blinded by homerism and can't see this
14 août 2023 à 21 h 44
Casual Fan
I don't care about how old Kreider is now. He was 26 when they chose to rebuild around him. Maybe the Capitals should have started their rebuild 3 years ago then. Rebuilding around a 30 yr old and locking him up for 7 years is idiotic. He's not young. Sorry that you are blinded by homerism and can't see this
Get over it, the Capitals have practically ZERO Salary Cap commitments beyond three years. They’ll have a panacea of Cap Space. Signing a guy who has won a Stanley Cup to a Seven Year Contract at $6.5M to be a mentor during a rebuild is shrewd. Your insistence that Wilson’s signing indicates that the Capitals strategy is flawed is just foolish. He’s a fantastic guy to have around during a rebuild. If the Caps are going to rebuild who’s a better bet today; Leonard and Fehervary or Stamkos. You know the answer stop trying to make excuses that belie your own common sense and expose your pathetic self-assurance. Keep up your stupid argument, again everyone disagrees with you.
14 août 2023 à 21 h 51
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Modifié 14 août 2023 à 21 h 57
Get over it, the Capitals have practically ZERO Salary Cap commitments beyond three years. They’ll have a panacea of Cap Space. Signing a guy who has won a Stanley Cup to a Seven Year Contract at $6.5M to be a mentor during a rebuild is shrewd. Your insistence that Wilson’s signing indicates that the Capitals strategy is flawed is just foolish. He’s a fantastic guy to have around during a rebuild. If the Caps are going to rebuild who’s a better bet today; Leonard and Fehervary or Stamkos. You know the answer stop trying to make excuses that belie your own common sense and expose your pathetic self-assurance. Keep up your stupid argument, again everyone disagrees with you.

Being a mentor during a rebuild is different than centering a rebuild around someone. So that's all I needed to hear. You don't know what you're talking about

You continue to display your own ignorance when you bring up Stamkos in the context of a rebuild. That is never what I suggested. You bring in Stamkos if you're hoping to make a couple more pushes at competing while Ovi is still around. Since it's pretty embarrassing for the Capitals that they only ever got an ALL TIME GREAT a single Cup, whereas contemporaries like the 2010s era Hawks and Penguins got their guys 3 Cups.

But even following your own logic, it would be totally fine to bring in Stamkos during a rebuild. Any mentorship he'd provide would be way more useful to young players than what injury prone Wilson has to offer. Wilson isn't even a pimple on Steven Stamkos' ass
14 août 2023 à 23 h 32
Casual Fan
Being a mentor during a rebuild is different than centering a rebuild around someone. So that's all I needed to hear. You don't know what you're talking about

You continue to display your own ignorance when you bring up Stamkos in the context of a rebuild. That is never what I suggested. You bring in Stamkos if you're hoping to make a couple more pushes at competing while Ovi is still around. Since it's pretty embarrassing for the Capitals that they only ever got an ALL TIME GREAT a single Cup, whereas contemporaries like the 2010s era Hawks and Penguins got their guys 3 Cups.

But even following your own logic, it would be totally fine to bring in Stamkos during a rebuild. Any mentorship he'd provide would be way more useful to young players than what injury prone Wilson has to offer. Wilson isn't even a pimple on Steven Stamkos' ass

You’re delusional. The Caps aren’t making this terrible trade you suggested. No matter what **** argument you want to make nobody trades a Top 10 pick before they’ve even played their first game in Training Camp for a 33yr old declining vet. You suggest bringing in Stamkos for “ a couple more pushes at competing while Ovi is still around.” That’d be great if it wasn’t stupid. Stamkos is signed for one (1) season. He’s not anywhere near worth what you’re suggesting and everyone has told you so. Pretty embarrassing for the Capitals that they’ve only won ONE Cup with Ovechkin while the Penguins and Hawks won more Cups with multiple HOFers? That’s a sad suggestion. How many Cups have the Rangers won in the last 83 years? How about when they had Gretzky? Face it every argument you’ve had on this subject is stupid.
15 août 2023 à 0 h 39
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
You’re delusional. The Caps aren’t making this terrible trade you suggested. No matter what **** argument you want to make nobody trades a Top 10 pick before they’ve even played their first game in Training Camp for a 33yr old declining vet. You suggest bringing in Stamkos for “ a couple more pushes at competing while Ovi is still around.” That’d be great if it wasn’t stupid. Stamkos is signed for one (1) season. He’s not anywhere near worth what you’re suggesting and everyone has told you so. Pretty embarrassing for the Capitals that they’ve only won ONE Cup with Ovechkin while the Penguins and Hawks won more Cups with multiple HOFers? That’s a sad suggestion. How many Cups have the Rangers won in the last 83 years? How about when they had Gretzky? Face it every argument you’ve had on this subject is stupid.

It's so funny that you say "everyone has told you so" when you are the literal only person on this thread to have mentioned the Caps. Everyone else is talking about the Devils or Leafs. So that's you being delusional.

I don't care that the Caps won't make that trade. It doesn't impact my life at all. It's actually so funny that you're this worked up over a ACGM proposal. Don't worry man, I'm not working in the Capitals front office. These are all hypothetical scenarios. And I approached this hypothetical scenario from a pro-Ducks standpoint so I'm not sure why you are obsessing over the Rangers who weren't even mentioned in this proposal.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Gretzky was a Ranger for all of 3 years, you dummy. He already got his Cups with Edmonton, AKA the team he was on the longest. How many generational talents have the Rangers had for their entire careers in the last 83 years -- on the same level as people like Crosby, Kane, Toews, or Ovi? Exactly. So it's pretty funny that you're deflecting to the Rangers when the situations aren't comparable at all, just because you are (rightfully) embarrassed that you wasted almost two decades of Ovi's career. Maybe you could have done right by him, had you made it past the Rangers in 2012, 2013, or 2015. But you didn't. So sad. And now his legacy pales in comparison to those of Crosby, Kane, and Toews. Pat Maroon is more of a winner than Ovi.
15 août 2023 à 10 h 56
Casual Fan
It's so funny that you say "everyone has told you so" when you are the literal only person on this thread to have mentioned the Caps. Everyone else is talking about the Devils or Leafs. So that's you being delusional.

I don't care that the Caps won't make that trade. It doesn't impact my life at all. It's actually so funny that you're this worked up over a ACGM proposal. Don't worry man, I'm not working in the Capitals front office. These are all hypothetical scenarios. And I approached this hypothetical scenario from a pro-Ducks standpoint so I'm not sure why you are obsessing over the Rangers who weren't even mentioned in this proposal.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Gretzky was a Ranger for all of 3 years, you dummy. He already got his Cups with Edmonton, AKA the team he was on the longest. How many generational talents have the Rangers had for their entire careers in the last 83 years -- on the same level as people like Crosby, Kane, Toews, or Ovi? Exactly. So it's pretty funny that you're deflecting to the Rangers when the situations aren't comparable at all, just because you are (rightfully) embarrassed that you wasted almost two decades of Ovi's career. Maybe you could have done right by him, had you made it past the Rangers in 2012, 2013, or 2015. But you didn't. So sad. And now his legacy pales in comparison to those of Crosby, Kane, and Toews. Pat Maroon is more of a winner than Ovi.

Rangers still suck. Your proposals are terrible and nobody thinks any of your trades are good, you’re just consistently horrible at ACGM with a bunch of trades that would never be accepted. Just look at the responses in this thread. Stay Salty and pathetic.

BTW by your logic Tom Wilson is more of a winner than Henrik Lundqvist (and obviously Chris Kreider) so eat it Bozo.
16 août 2023 à 1 h 54
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Rangers still suck. Your proposals are terrible and nobody thinks any of your trades are good, you’re just consistently horrible at ACGM with a bunch of trades that would never be accepted. Just look at the responses in this thread. Stay Salty and pathetic.

BTW by your logic Tom Wilson is more of a winner than Henrik Lundqvist (and obviously Chris Kreider) so eat it Bozo.

Nah. Hank Lundqvist is a First Ballot Hall of Famer so he's more of a winner than Tom Wilson who won't even be sniffing the Hall. Kreider sure but there's still time since he's on a competitive team and not a poverty one like Washington. And Hank Lundqvist is the Capitals' daddy. He's a primary reason why you guys failed to get Ovi more Cups. Truth hurts
16 août 2023 à 15 h 4
Casual Fan
Modifié 16 août 2023 à 15 h 16
Nah. Hank Lundqvist is a First Ballot Hall of Famer so he's more of a winner than Tom Wilson who won't even be sniffing the Hall. Kreider sure but there's still time since he's on a competitive team and not a poverty one like Washington. And Hank Lundqvist is the Capitals' daddy. He's a primary reason why you guys failed to get Ovi more Cups. Truth hurts

Lundquist can ask to see the Cup the Capitals won while he visits the HOF, that’s as close as he’ll ever get. As for the Rangers, their rebuild failed the second a more youthful Devils team sent them packing, lot of good Panarin (and Kreider) is doing you. I’m sure it’ll work out next time, or the next after that, or the next after that….
17 août 2023 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Lundquist can ask to see the Cup the Capitals won while he visits the HOF, that’s as close as he’ll ever get. As for the Rangers, their rebuild failed the second a more youthful Devils team sent them packing, lot of good Panarin (and Kreider) is doing you. I’m sure it’ll work out next time, or the next after that, or the next after that….

Lundqvist doesn't care about a Cup. He's still a First Ballot Hall of Famer, Olympic Gold Medalist, and a World Champion. I think he's doing just fine. The Rangers rebuild hasn't failed yet. The Rangers are still making the playoffs next year, and the year after that, and we'll be in a great position once people like Panarin's contracts are up because our youth is good. A team can't be a failure with people like Adam Fox, Igor Shesterkin, Filip Chytil, and Alexis Lafreniere on the roster. But the Capitals wouldn't know anything about that since they have a decade+ of poverty to look forward to. Just you wait. Truth hurts. In fact, I hope you guys trade for Panarin.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage